Reviews for A Cinderella Story: Missing Moment Montage
Fairyvixenmaiden chapter 22 . 3/19
Loving the missing moment montage, I sincerely hope you finish this one.
There's so much more you could do. The trial, Fiona admitting to forging a rejection letter from Princeton, Austin's support, Ryan finding out how more fun Sam is than Shelby and Andy getting off his high horse, Sam effectively putting her foot down with David and (maybe Shelby and her minions, the restoration of the Diner, etc.

I hope to see more. Please update soon.
writerdragonfly chapter 22 . 12/23/2016
This is just lovely.
Dev12 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Very interesting conversation, surprisingly they catch up with each other so quick which is unnormal.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/11/2016
This is a fantastic story/retelling/expounding. The best ACS fic I've ever read.

Desthagramyuri here or ylstacy a03
BlackCherry-SugarPlum chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
And another brilliant story on one of my favourite movies. Although the ending was rather abrupt... Anyway, take my favourite :)
Awesomesauce3 chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
Great story! Wish there was an ending
oth enthusiast chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
"I think one of us looks stunning in a dress - and it's not me."

And all that comes to mind is Chad Michael Murray in a bra from season two of One Tree Hill.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
3 this story makes me smile nonstop while reading their conforsations
Azera-v chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
Please update this story soon!
twinnie15 chapter 22 . 6/21/2012
Is chapter 22 the last chapter or will there be more? X
hannahhh15 chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
i have been hooked on missing moment montage ever since i came across it on sunday, its awesome i loved it! :) well done. and i dont want to be a pest but please...i want to find out what else happens with sam and austin :) thank you
GoldenPheasant chapter 22 . 12/23/2011
OH MY GOD.

Do you realize I've written this whole story AND your other one for this movie in the course of a DAY. MY EYES COULDN'T MOVE FAST ENGOUGH!

Favorite and follow? I think so.

I won't threaten you, but... UPDATE PLEASE! (smiles persuadingly)

Caroline
Huge-Fan chapter 22 . 12/8/2011
OMG! I didn't even know you had another story (in the Cinderella section, I mean)! This just made my day! I wish you'd update this too! It was amazing. So sad you seem to not be finishing it :'( :'(
Yuki082 chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
This has been really good! PLease give it a good ending

_

~Yuki
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 22 . 10/19/2011
And again, you continue to impress me with your wide vocabulary and well thought out writing.

Keep writing(: