Reviews for A Cinderella Story: Missing Moment Montage
BlackCherry-SugarPlum chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
And another brilliant story on one of my favourite movies. Although the ending was rather abrupt... Anyway, take my favourite :)
Awesomesauce3 chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
Great story! Wish there was an ending
oth enthusiast chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
"I think one of us looks stunning in a dress - and it's not me."

And all that comes to mind is Chad Michael Murray in a bra from season two of One Tree Hill.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
3 this story makes me smile nonstop while reading their conforsations
Azera-v chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
Please update this story soon!
twinnie15 chapter 22 . 6/21/2012
Is chapter 22 the last chapter or will there be more? X
hannahhh15 chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
i have been hooked on missing moment montage ever since i came across it on sunday, its awesome i loved it! :) well done. and i dont want to be a pest but please...i want to find out what else happens with sam and austin :) thank you
GoldenPheasant chapter 22 . 12/23/2011

Do you realize I've written this whole story AND your other one for this movie in the course of a DAY. MY EYES COULDN'T MOVE FAST ENGOUGH!

Favorite and follow? I think so.

I won't threaten you, but... UPDATE PLEASE! (smiles persuadingly)

Huge-Fan chapter 22 . 12/8/2011
OMG! I didn't even know you had another story (in the Cinderella section, I mean)! This just made my day! I wish you'd update this too! It was amazing. So sad you seem to not be finishing it :'( :'(
Yuki082 chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
This has been really good! PLease give it a good ending

BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 22 . 10/19/2011
And again, you continue to impress me with your wide vocabulary and well thought out writing.

Keep writing(:

Fred's Hermione chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i love this story
oygvdfyjnvshl chapter 22 . 9/26/2011
This is really good! This story is very interesting and I can't wait until you update with the next chapter. Please update soon!
xxrach97 chapter 22 . 7/22/2011
Sorry I didn't review your story earlier, but I just wanted to say that I am really glad you decided to update! :) Your fluent style of writing is very easy to follow and I particularly enjoy your choice of words. I also like how you explained all the scenes missing from the film; it just makes your story all the more interesting. Please continue to update! This is going in my favorites.
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 7/19/2011
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.