Reviews for A Cinderella Story: Missing Moment Montage
Dark Alana chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
Love the new chapter! Update soon! ]
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
Great chapter! I'm so glad you've decided to update this.
forecastmostlysunny chapter 21 . 7/6/2011
Hi!

I don't know if you're going to update this story anytime soon, but it would be great if you did. It's so good, and I love that you go beyond the movie - I've always wondered what happened after it ended. :)
bookluver chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
A cinderella story is owned by the Warner Brothers
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I meant "wherefores"
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Its "thees", "thous" and "wherefores"

"three" is still a comonly used english word
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2011
Are you planning on finishing this story? I have to admit I am obsessed with a Cinderella story, and I especially like this story. I would really like it if there was an ending. Preferably a happy ending ;) but I guess any ending is better than no ending :D
Vapour in the Wind chapter 21 . 3/14/2011
Oh, this story is adorable. I love the way you worked it, and the insights to the characters. I especially enjoyed your interpretation of the pep rally, like why Austin looked away. You've done a marvelous job. A definite favorite.
RoamingEyes chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I loved this! SO cute of how they met!
ZV4ever chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Update soon! This story is making me want to watch A Cinderella Story a million times! (:
cmb897 chapter 21 . 7/21/2010
Oh I hope you update soon, because I love this story!
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 21 . 7/19/2010
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
jab86 chapter 21 . 7/17/2010
Awesome job! Welcome back.
butterflylover7143 chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
i liked this chapter...but dont take so long updating next time!
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
Yay! You're back! I missed you. I think Ryan's gonna be pretty cool. I would LOVE to see him become part of the core group. Catch ya on the flip side.
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »