Reviews for A Cinderella Story: Missing Moment Montage
LoneAlpha chapter 20 . 6/4/2010
great story! i really like how you've written about what you think happens after the football game! update soon please!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 20 . 5/30/2010
This was indeed interesting.
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
Update soon please!
jab86 chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
this was good i always wanted to know what he was thinking when she was about to tell him it was her. maybe write a POV of austin in the diner.
jab86 chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
Nice. when his friend told him to look in the yearbook again, if he maybe considered it was Sam. Or maybe see what austin was doing the whole time Sam tried to get back to the diner.
ComeSomedaySoon chapter 20 . 4/21/2010
it makes me happy when you update this story :) I just watched the movie again yesterday...good stuff
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
yeah great chapter.
mmiiii chapter 20 . 4/9/2010
Please continue the story! Its so good.
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
Ha ha ha ha. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
butterflylover7143 chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
O! Im excited! those two last chapters were rly good! and i cant wait for the next one! Austin and his dad will be soo interesting! good job!
c.hermansson chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
I love this fic and I was really happy to find two new chapters this morning.

You're supposed to give tips of improvement in these reviews, and I thought I should do that, but I really can't. This is a brilliant fic and you're a really talented writer, this can't be better since it already perfect. Thank you for the joy you're giving me by sharing this fic.
xSummersx chapter 20 . 4/4/2010
Both installments were AWESOME. It's obvious you are a writer and you put great thought into your plots and the flow of your story. Great stuff!
salmon2210 chapter 18 . 3/26/2010
I love this story! This isn't the end, right? Please update more chapters! :)
myjumpingsocks chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
Whoa baby! Nice chapter, can't wait for the update!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »