Reviews for A Cinderella Story: Missing Moment Montage
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 21 . 7/19/2010
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
jab86 chapter 21 . 7/17/2010
Awesome job! Welcome back.
butterflylover7143 chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
i liked this chapter...but dont take so long updating next time!
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 7/16/2010
Yay! You're back! I missed you. I think Ryan's gonna be pretty cool. I would LOVE to see him become part of the core group. Catch ya on the flip side.
LoneAlpha chapter 20 . 6/4/2010
great story! i really like how you've written about what you think happens after the football game! update soon please!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 20 . 5/30/2010
This was indeed interesting.
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
Update soon please!
jab86 chapter 14 . 5/20/2010
this was good i always wanted to know what he was thinking when she was about to tell him it was her. maybe write a POV of austin in the diner.
jab86 chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
Nice. when his friend told him to look in the yearbook again, if he maybe considered it was Sam. Or maybe see what austin was doing the whole time Sam tried to get back to the diner.
ComeSomedaySoon chapter 20 . 4/21/2010
it makes me happy when you update this story :) I just watched the movie again yesterday...good stuff
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 20 . 4/11/2010
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
yeah great chapter.
mmiiii chapter 20 . 4/9/2010
Please continue the story! Its so good.
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
Ha ha ha ha. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
butterflylover7143 chapter 20 . 4/5/2010
O! Im excited! those two last chapters were rly good! and i cant wait for the next one! Austin and his dad will be soo interesting! good job!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »