Reviews for A Cinderella Story: Missing Moment Montage
myjumpingsocks chapter 17 . 2/14/2010
Wowzas-the last line was BAM! It was interesting to see Shelby brought up again, especially how his dad thinks Austin HAS to date her!
myjumpingsocks chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
Sad, but really good chapter!
myjumpingsocks chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
I really wish this was in the movie...

Loved this line:

One look.

It had taken one look for everything to fall apart.
myjumpingsocks chapter 14 . 2/14/2010
Good point girl! So anyhow, liked the chapter!
myjumpingsocks chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
Ok, so the best part of this chapter for me was seeing what was going on in his head when he saw her in the hallway, because I've always hated that part of the movie, because of his expression. Thanks to you I hate it no longer!
myjumpingsocks chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
Yes! He has a plan. it was cool to see more of his dad, and more of him lieing to his dad. ;)
myjumpingsocks chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
Yet another part that could fit in perfectly with the movie!
myjumpingsocks chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
YES! Ok the ending was perfect, because I wincing at the idea of him with some other girl just for Yearbook pictures!
myjumpingsocks chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
Awesome chapter!

My favourite part:

"Haven't you looked in a mirror?" Carter rose to his feet. "If I didn't know it was you under that mask, I'd..."

Sam pulled the mask off. "You'd what?"

"I don't know," he told her with a grin and a shrug. "Try to find the courage to ask you to dance?"

"And when you realized it was me?"

"Beg your forgiveness," he grinned cheekily. "Seriously, you look great."

That's soo cute, not to mention really funny!
myjumpingsocks chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
I liked how you kind of extended the sence in the movie, it makes it feel more like it's connected to the movie!
myjumpingsocks chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
Man does this line belong in a real book and not on this site!

Her conversations with Nomad were like oxygen; she wasn't certain anymore if she could ever do without them - and that was almost as terrifying as the prospect of meeting him.
myjumpingsocks chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
O, how sweet! Why wasn't all this in the movie? I suppose it might work better in a book though, but still!
myjumpingsocks chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
Loving the words from this chapter! Esepcially the last line and this one:

PrincetonGirl818: Like kittens?

Nomad609: Exactly. Easily distracted by moving and shiny objects.

Hahahahaha!
myjumpingsocks chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Nice! I loved how they bumped right into eachother, it's so...perfect. & ironic! I like the last line too, it's my favourite so far!
myjumpingsocks chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
I feel like I'm watching the extended version of the movie it all fits so well!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »