Reviews for A Cinderella Story: Missing Moment Montage
Ghostwriter chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
kkairi325 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
Aww, just like in the movie...]
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
kkairi325 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Aww, sweet!
ShineyStar chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Awh - that was just too cute!

Thanks for another awesome read! Looking forward to the bnext - seriously crossing my fingers for an update for 'Like Lightning'; hope things are going ok for that story as you are working really hard on it!

Thanks!

ShineyStar xoxo
kkairi325 chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Aww, loved it!
AL chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Tender!
ShineyStar chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Once again, you captured Sam and Austin's characters PERFECTLY! Absolutely freaking loved it!

Thanks!

ShineyStar xoxo
kkairi325 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Lol...Great chap! Update!
Forkz94 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Very good.
starry-eyed-torchwood-lover chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
this is brill. please add more to it. i love it. you portray the characters excellently. can't wait to read more. x
kkairi325 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Aww, cute! They are so funny!
ShineyStar chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Awwh! That was such a sweet one - it is was the perfect way to create Sam and Austin having each other's cell phone numbers because in the film, they randomly have the numbers, but you never found out how; despite the fact that it was a teeny tiny thing - but it mattered to me! And you did it perfectly! Woohoo!

Thanks for another brilliant read - and i can't wait to read more if your stories. And good luck with the writer's block on 'Like Lightning'! That's my absolute fave; and I am missing it terribly!

Thankss!

ShineyStar xoxoxox
kkairi325 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Aww, sweet! Great job!
vnessen chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I absolutely love all of your vignettes. They are very much so in character and tends to build a deeper character than what we get from the film. This is very well done - love it!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »