Reviews for A Cinderella Story: What If
Amazing story,well done
Yuki082 chapter 18 . 8/27
These are AMAZING. Seriously. They got me through a rough couple days and are by far the best Cinderella Story fic I have read-and probably the best on the site.
Thanks for writing!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 18 . 8/4
Ever consider an AU where Austin hits on her after her baseball hit? Or one where he is Diner Boy?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 17 . 8/4
I especially liked the moment you picked for this one and Austin's self reflection.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 8/4
Best AU! Love Austin's honesty with his reaction to her being curiosity. Kinda wish movie had played out like this
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 8/4
Way to go Carter, be a great friend and keep Austin in line. A more casual meeting probably would have worked better too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 8/4
Oh, wow, this was amazing! Loved it! Right on with the teachers being scolded and Austin quitting.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 8/4
Love this one, he totally should have stopped the pep rally. And the kiss is sweet.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 8/4
Ooh, this was a great What if? After all, Austin is a smart guy and Zorro was there...
Sylvia Andrews chapter 18 . 3/30
Lol, I got the Robert Munch reference a few chapters back. I love these scenarios and sort of wish you'd continue a few of them. Great work none the less.
BlackCherry-SugarPlum chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
This is the reason I shouldn't read our watch romance anything. They very so fluffy and adorable I get filed with false hope. Seriously. This is the cutest series I have ever read.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
i love this. love love love.
Mickeyallister chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
I was hooked on chapter 3
Lily Itriwi chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
I still reread this occasionally, it's nice to get some other glimpses at this story!

I have a couple of What-ifs for you-

-What if Sam never confronted Austin in the locker room? They stopped talking online, finished school for the year and went off to Princeton. Then Austin, who's been watching Sam the whole time but not talking to her approaches her once they're at Princeton? How would Sam react?

-Or maybe, without Sam's locker room confrontation Austin never gets the courage to stand up to his father and just goes off to USC on the football scholarship. 10 years later, Austin and Sam meet at their high school reunion - what are their lives like then? Do they reconnect or have they found other paths?

-You've done a couple of what-ifs where Austin realises Princeton girl is Sam before he meets her - what if Sam has an idea Nomad is Austin? Maybe she notices he's always beating her test scores in English class and puts it together with a mention of football. Does she still go to the dance? Does she choose the same costume? Maybe she suggests somewhere else to meet? Or maybe she keeps their relationship in cyber space? Does she confront him?

I hope maybe one of these inspires you to write a little more to this story - I'd love to read it!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
hey have you ever thought of expanding any of these