Reviews for A Cinderella Story: What If
Setyourlazers chapter 18 . 11/26/2017
Thank you so much for writing these, I had such a blast reading almost of them :)
Fierce Queen chapter 18 . 11/26/2017
Oh, I love all of these "What If" scenarios! My favorites are "Following Zorro" and "Change Encounter", but they're all amazing! I know it's been 6 years since you wrote these, but you did a phenomenal job!

Blessings,
~Fierce
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2017
Maybe not, Cinderella; but I'd like you to be.

ohhhh so smooth xD
Setyourlazers chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
I live how you write the thoughts that they have behind what they actually say in the movie, it feels so right and natural
Setyourlazers chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
That last line has so much weight to it. nice one
Nine of Hearts chapter 18 . 8/31/2017
Loved all of these! You did a great job making the characters real, and even if i sometimes wished a chapter were longer, I was super pleased that nothing truly felt too short or too stretched.
Courage Flavored chapter 14 . 5/29/2017
Wow. That was amazing, like I was Sam. I think a kiss would've caused unecessary tension, to be honest! :) But great idea.
Fairyvixenmaiden chapter 18 . 3/19/2017
I love this series of one shots for this. I hope you're still there and writing. Well written, versatile thinking for the same scene. A lot of potential for more.
gategirl7 chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
Woops! Left a review for your What If story on this one instead. Either way, they are both wonderful!
gategirl7 chapter 18 . 10/15/2016
I come back to this fandom every once in a while and I'm so glad I stumbled across your fic. It's very difficult to find mature, well written fic in this category and your story stands out as a diamond in the rough. I really appreciate you exploring some of the more realistic issues of Sam and Austin and all the different ways you can change the story within a moment in time.
Really well written and very enjoyable. Thanks so much for sharing your words with us!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2016
These are all so delightful!

Deathagramyuri here ylstacy on a03
Kinsie chapter 18 . 5/4/2016
My friends and I recently watched the film for what feels like the millionth time and I always wondered about the 'what if's' as you put them. I loved all the different scenarios you wrote up. They all seemed plausible and were so well written that I kept hoping for more each time I would hit the next chapter button. Thank you for sharing your writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
Amazing story,well done
Yuki082 chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
These are AMAZING. Seriously. They got me through a rough couple days and are by far the best Cinderella Story fic I have read-and probably the best on the site.
Thanks for writing!
-Yuki
BooksAreMedicine chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
Ever consider an AU where Austin hits on her after her baseball hit? Or one where he is Diner Boy?