Reviews for A Cinderella Story: What If
gategirl7 chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
Woops! Left a review for your What If story on this one instead. Either way, they are both wonderful!
gategirl7 chapter 18 . 10/15/2016
I come back to this fandom every once in a while and I'm so glad I stumbled across your fic. It's very difficult to find mature, well written fic in this category and your story stands out as a diamond in the rough. I really appreciate you exploring some of the more realistic issues of Sam and Austin and all the different ways you can change the story within a moment in time.
Really well written and very enjoyable. Thanks so much for sharing your words with us!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2016
These are all so delightful!

Deathagramyuri here ylstacy on a03
Kinsie chapter 18 . 5/4/2016
My friends and I recently watched the film for what feels like the millionth time and I always wondered about the 'what if's' as you put them. I loved all the different scenarios you wrote up. They all seemed plausible and were so well written that I kept hoping for more each time I would hit the next chapter button. Thank you for sharing your writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
Amazing story,well done
Yuki082 chapter 18 . 8/27/2015
These are AMAZING. Seriously. They got me through a rough couple days and are by far the best Cinderella Story fic I have read-and probably the best on the site.
Thanks for writing!
-Yuki
BooksAreMedicine chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
Ever consider an AU where Austin hits on her after her baseball hit? Or one where he is Diner Boy?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 17 . 8/4/2015
I especially liked the moment you picked for this one and Austin's self reflection.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
Best AU! Love Austin's honesty with his reaction to her being curiosity. Kinda wish movie had played out like this
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
Way to go Carter, be a great friend and keep Austin in line. A more casual meeting probably would have worked better too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Oh, wow, this was amazing! Loved it! Right on with the teachers being scolded and Austin quitting.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Love this one, he totally should have stopped the pep rally. And the kiss is sweet.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Ooh, this was a great What if? After all, Austin is a smart guy and Zorro was there...
Sylvia Andrews chapter 18 . 3/30/2015
Lol, I got the Robert Munch reference a few chapters back. I love these scenarios and sort of wish you'd continue a few of them. Great work none the less.
BlackCherry-SugarPlum chapter 18 . 10/4/2014
This is the reason I shouldn't read our watch romance anything. They very so fluffy and adorable I get filed with false hope. Seriously. This is the cutest series I have ever read.