Reviews for By Chance
hockeyfanatic chapter 10 . 3/22
Please continue. I so want to know what happens next.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
I am glad writing this helps
KiaraKitty08 chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Oh wow. Update soon.
snoochie76 chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Omgggggggg I cant wait for the update
I hope your mom is ok
Leigh59 chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
Not good not good at all Morgan is going to be on guard duty until that unsub is caught. looking forward to more soon.
Karen LaManna chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
Wow, sometimes happiness can be short they lived! This is gonna get bad! Awwww, my Morcia, I feel so bad! They have to protect her at all costs! My poor Derek he doesn't get that emotional that often! He actually vomited and is crying! Awwwww! They wi be okay! Gotta think positive! Great update and can't wait for the next one! I will keep you and your mom in my prayers! I am sure things will turn out okay! Afterall, it's the time of miracles!
Kimd33 chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
I wonder who is doing this. They need to tell Garcia.
jayjrat chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
Thanks to your muse! I am so happy you're continuing this! ;-D ;-P
Karen LaManna chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
This is a really great story! I am glad to see you updated it! I love the fact that Rossi called Derek and nudged him to check out her blog! I have to say you write smut pretty well! Hehe! I love the fact they are finally together! It should be interesting to see how the team is with them! Can't wait for the girls to figure it out! Don't give up on Morcia yet! I agree with Polhop! There are a tremendous amount of shippers out there and I also see them still getting together! Keep the great stuff coming!
PolHop chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
I'm glad you updated. Don't say that. There are tons of Morgan's and Garcia shippers. You never know one day they might put them together, maybe the last season. I'm glad you updated :)
Kimd33 chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
I was surprised to see this.
jenny crum chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Another awesome chapter
TheLittleRedCrane chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
Awesome story so far, especially the precious chapter & this one...can't wait for updates...

LRC
tudee chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
LOVED IT! Write more!
arses21 chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
First of all, I loved how Rossi called Morgan about Pen's blog posts & it was so cute how Derek responded to them. But I really just loved how these two finally truly found each other! Thanks for sharing, this was wonderful!