Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
datahawk chapter 33 . 2/23
This was amazing
Kittycat chapter 32 . 2/14
Absolutely loved this! It’s funny, romantic, and downright STEAMY. Witty banter, great character development, and Edward is the perfect man. I’m not a huge fan of Edward and Bella, but the Edward and Bella in this alternate, non-vamp world are compelling. I couldn’t wait to see what happens next and binge-read this. There are some grammatical/spelling errors, but nothing that detracts from the story. Would honestly love to see this on the silver screen.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 2/4
Great story, really enjoyed it!
Mairaredbird chapter 33 . 11/24/2020
I love this story
thatemomathkid chapter 33 . 10/30/2020
Okay but... what about her job.
thatemomathkid chapter 33 . 10/30/2020
It was fantastic !
AnnaSimi chapter 11 . 9/9/2020
God damn this is so hor. I just can’t stop reading
Kiki68 chapter 33 . 8/5/2020
This fic is one of my favourites on FF. It's truly one of those stories that never get old-10 years later I'm still loving it.
The story line & characters are great and it's been written wonderfully.
I reread it and had forgetten how the story had ended. I was hoping for a future take epilogue or as sequel to see how their journey ended up. However this has been and will always be a fun story to come back to.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/23/2019
Great story overall BUT I was a little disappointed with the ending. I wanted more.
petmom1213 chapter 33 . 4/15/2019
This was an awesome story. I really loved it. I wish there was more. I'm thankful that I can still read The Missing Letters.
Mickey Hall
twilightobession chapter 3 . 3/15/2019
Another interesting chapter
twilightobession chapter 2 . 3/14/2019
Very interesting
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2019
Are you a guy, because there is no way a girl would have said her flow stops in the shower. Intact sometimes the water only makes the water run fustee down your legs. While true that personally I have a high flow, I dread showering on my period because I have to clean blood of the floor afterwards
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 1/10/2019
Because you love her you idiot!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 1/9/2019
Omg! So funny! Squirt! Lol!
11,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »