Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
emily 8-05-2005 chapter 34 . 2/23
Amazing , loved it , thank you
Mtg526 chapter 33 . 1/24
Whoa! Hot and sweet all at the same time. I really like that B and E were such great friends for so long. I know it make their coming together/getting on the same page difficult, but it was so sweet that they had all of these great memories growing up with each other. I'm glad they were able to figure themselves and their relationship out. I really really enjoyed all of this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/2/2016
First time i read this was years and years ago goddamn amazing story i didnt want it to end!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 34 . 11/20/2016
This story was amazing! I didn't care for the end though. I thought Edward would continue to get on one knee until it was time to propose. I think that should have been part of the story itself. Hopefully it is a part of the Missing Letters chronicles. Taking Bella to Serendipity was a great place to go. I love that movie and to see the restaurant and understand the significance was pretty awesome. I loved reading this and it was written very well. Thank you
Ad2k chapter 34 . 11/17/2016
This was one of the best stories I read ! Thank you thank you thank you!
myadryk89 chapter 33 . 8/28/2016
I LOVE it! I really enjoyed it.
It's an ideal scenario, who doesn't want to be with someone that truly knows you, wants the best for you, and wants to give you the world.
You are amazing. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story with us.
Sassyvampmama chapter 34 . 8/20/2016
Thank you for sharing this one with us, I loved it.
Leo105 chapter 33 . 8/8/2016
Wow, that was a lot to take in. Honestly, I was addicted to this story. You are such a good writer and I believed you every word. Ok, there were a lot of lemons, but seriously? Because I'm a little pervert I liked itI don't know if you are ever going to read this, but if you do, please continue writing, it's one of those things you're really good at. Greets!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Eu amei muitooooooo essa historia perfeita
awesomeami316 chapter 34 . 7/21/2016
This was so good and so cute!
QueenGB chapter 33 . 5/3/2016
That was a great story! When it's all said and done I hope they get their HEA. Cheers!
QueenGB chapter 32 . 5/3/2016
I really hope they don't want him to move there. I loved this chapter though sad it solidified everything brilliantly!
QueenGB chapter 31 . 5/3/2016
mistake. Shouldn't have? Hurtful words. Game or no game you would still be hurting you just wouldn't fully know why.
QueenGB chapter 29 . 5/3/2016
That Forks visit was sweet!
QueenGB chapter 28 . 5/3/2016
Thank you Rosalie! You are an idiot Bella! 2 chapters ago or so you watched Edward sleeping and said ' I'm in love with edward!' So how do you now not know what love is? Confuse me! Because Charlie is selfish and Renee gets around? I guess Edward has to live with being the only risk taker. I loved how Rosalie laid it out! *shakes head and sighs* why do I feel like something big is coming. Loving your story by the way. Your Edward is brilliant!
11,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »