Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
DarkkAngell chapter 1 . 4/11
Omg.. Yesh
jessloren chapter 34 . 4/9
This was awesome! I would rate it a solid 4 stars. Great friends to lovers romance.
Jeez this story is just... Phwoar
akriti chapter 1 . 2/10
Awsome
Alsoint chapter 32 . 2/9
I read this yesterday on my phone and wanted to come back to review. I loved this story, especially their banter and their undeniable chemistry. This story was sexy, fun and riveting. Thank you!
drewshallelujah chapter 1 . 1/29
I love this story so much. Read it in one day. You're amazing 3
Twiheart1901EC chapter 33 . 1/3
This was such a cute story! I loves it. I'm so glad it was still posted for me to read. I wish there was a sequel though lol. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Twilightsydney chapter 33 . 12/14/2013
Enjoyed reading your story. Loved the alphabet ideas. So good to read a story of a Bella and Edward that have always been there for each other. I'm looking forward to reading the outtakes for the missing letters.
sinig chapter 33 . 12/5/2013
Thank you! I enjoyed reading your story. ;)
sandrine chapter 33 . 12/1/2013
nice story
SANDRINE chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
;)
guest chapter 33 . 11/27/2013
I think you should make bella pregnant.
LauraCristal chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
Fuuuuuuck YOUR IMAGINATION GAVE ME A FREAKING ORGASM! AND I AM A GIRL, so you know , nothing dangling waiting for a handjob.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
It was a wonderful journey with a beautiful finish. Thank you for the pleasure you've given to all your readers with your creativity. Loved every word.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 32 . 11/24/2013
Oh that beautiful time on the roof! So utterly romantic, soft and sweet. You couldn't have picked a better song either than "At Last". Sighing in deep satisfaction. You are the best. Thank you.
11,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »