Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Jenycullen chapter 33 . 3/16
I know this story has been her for a while, but I just found it and loved it so much! Thank you!
Senorfrogs chapter 32 . 2/16
Read again after years , Thanks for posting!
mariadisales chapter 34 . 1/1
Awww me reading this in the middle of the new year but... it was beautiful, I did not have many expectations for the sypnosis Yet it's a little deeper than that Thanks for sharing
drul chapter 34 . 12/1/2021
Great story! Loved it! I'm glad someone recommended it, I couldn’t stop reading it till the end... I loved your characters and Bella's and Edward all life friendship tourning into more.
Thanks for sharing your work! :)
Porca chapter 13 . 5/28/2021
hahah dey gonna kiss soon enough
Porca chapter 8 . 5/27/2021
Hey! My dad was a nurse practitioner. What a coicidence!
datahawk chapter 33 . 2/23/2021
This was amazing
Kittycat chapter 32 . 2/14/2021
Absolutely loved this! It’s funny, romantic, and downright STEAMY. Witty banter, great character development, and Edward is the perfect man. I’m not a huge fan of Edward and Bella, but the Edward and Bella in this alternate, non-vamp world are compelling. I couldn’t wait to see what happens next and binge-read this. There are some grammatical/spelling errors, but nothing that detracts from the story. Would honestly love to see this on the silver screen.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 2/4/2021
Great story, really enjoyed it!
Mairaredbird chapter 33 . 11/24/2020
I love this story
thatemomathkid chapter 33 . 10/30/2020
Okay but... what about her job.
thatemomathkid chapter 33 . 10/30/2020
It was fantastic !
AnnaSimi chapter 11 . 9/9/2020
God damn this is so hor. I just can’t stop reading
Kiki68 chapter 33 . 8/5/2020
This fic is one of my favourites on FF. It's truly one of those stories that never get old-10 years later I'm still loving it.
The story line & characters are great and it's been written wonderfully.
I reread it and had forgetten how the story had ended. I was hoping for a future take epilogue or as sequel to see how their journey ended up. However this has been and will always be a fun story to come back to.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/23/2019
Great story overall BUT I was a little disappointed with the ending. I wanted more.
11,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »