Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 4/21
Jen, I don't know if your reading this but I just loved this wonderful, romantic, funny, interesting and incredible story of two young kids who grew together and stayed that way with just, so much love! (Damn that was a Long sentence! Hehe) I have to run to read more of your stories! I am bedridden and your wonderful words have brought me such a glorious escape and I thank from my heart for that!
God Bless sweetie,
Anita
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 4/21
You're killing me here! *snif*
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 4/21
Oh please don't let something happen to change this, it's so wonderful!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 4/21
Awwww, Bella is the bomb! Did I just say that? Hehe
You luv are such an amazing and romantic writer!
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 4/21
Pls tell him Bella, he needs to hear about your love for him! He always loved you and you him...Say it damn it!
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 4/20
Awwww Edward just loves her so much! Don't worry Edward she's gonna miss you too!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 4/20
Oh, Bad Bella! Edward still got his Saturday orgasm!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 4/20
You know what changed Bella and is scaring the crap out of you because you're afraid things will change.
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 4/20
Awww, of course you love her you sweet dummy!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 4/19
Damn, give me control Edward, please!?
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 4/19
Damn I wish I had one of those kind of orgasms. I got married a long time ago and we were much to young, before he went to Vietnam. We never learned that one, damn it!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 4/19
Oh noooo, not the Formal Challenge!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 4/19
Poor Edward he was pacing back and forth, waiting. I'm sure between, the rub, restraint, blow job and her riding him, he was ecstatic! Shit, who wouldn't be! I love this Edward so much, he loves her so much...I think he'll start to want more than friendship!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 4/19
Wow! Sometimes it seems that Bella is trying to avoid her feelings for him and I don't get it! Is she afraid it will ruin what they have now. Come you guys, you are perfect or each other!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 4/19
Oh that was so exciting! Edward was just wonderful to her *sigh*. I guess they can't be themselves together because of the friendship, so sad. Maybe things will change...
11,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »