Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Rose chapter 34 . 11/22
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing! :)
Bellackson chapter 33 . 11/15
Not my first time to read this! And definitely not my last! ;) ;) Lovely! 3
Nik1627 chapter 34 . 11/7
Amazing story!
This is a nice story that I enjoyed it a lot , even though I could spot a few spelling mistakes (as I'm no native speaker I guess there must be more than those I saw) But it stays really good, thank you for it :)
Seriously Bella?! It's not hard to say three words and this man here gave you the world! Couldn't you figure out or say them back for that matter! You're an idiot!
Eh Edward because you're a dumbass not to realise it? Ugh it was as clear as day
bella0609 chapter 4 . 7/26
Love their banter :)
bella0609 chapter 3 . 7/26
They are funny together and yet so detached after having sex. It's a little confusing...
bella0609 chapter 2 . 7/26
Game started! How old are they now?
Bakergrama chapter 33 . 6/23
Love this story. Thank you
Twinsmom chapter 33 . 6/16
This was all kinds of sexy and hot, sweet and sensitive! Loved every minute of it.
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 4/21
Jen, I don't know if your reading this but I just loved this wonderful, romantic, funny, interesting and incredible story of two young kids who grew together and stayed that way with just, so much love! (Damn that was a Long sentence! Hehe) I have to run to read more of your stories! I am bedridden and your wonderful words have brought me such a glorious escape and I thank from my heart for that!
God Bless sweetie,
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 4/21
You're killing me here! *snif*
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 4/21
Oh please don't let something happen to change this, it's so wonderful!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 4/21
Awwww, Bella is the bomb! Did I just say that? Hehe
You luv are such an amazing and romantic writer!
11,415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »