Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Payton79 chapter 33 . 10/18/2017
I have to tell you I almost inhaled this story because I lied it so much. Their story is so sweet and romantic, but kind of sad at the same time. I'm so glad it all turned out fine. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story.
She-who-fangirled chapter 29 . 7/16/2017
Midnight May chapter 33 . 7/10/2017
This was really really anazing. thanks!
princeselisa chapter 33 . 7/9/2017
I really loved this story and reading about them finally realizing their feelings. I do wish I could see a glimpse in their future though
amsrule chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
came back for a reread! still love it!
orchidluv chapter 31 . 4/22/2017
Aaaaand now we've met with the preface...Oh Lord...
orchidluv chapter 28 . 4/21/2017
Oooooh it's the added suspense I see what you did there...Sneaky sneaky writer you!
orchidluv chapter 27 . 4/21/2017
She has a problem with words
emily 8-05-2005 chapter 34 . 2/23/2017
Amazing , loved it , thank you
Mtg526 chapter 33 . 1/24/2017
Whoa! Hot and sweet all at the same time. I really like that B and E were such great friends for so long. I know it make their coming together/getting on the same page difficult, but it was so sweet that they had all of these great memories growing up with each other. I'm glad they were able to figure themselves and their relationship out. I really really enjoyed all of this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/2/2016
First time i read this was years and years ago goddamn amazing story i didnt want it to end!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 34 . 11/20/2016
This story was amazing! I didn't care for the end though. I thought Edward would continue to get on one knee until it was time to propose. I think that should have been part of the story itself. Hopefully it is a part of the Missing Letters chronicles. Taking Bella to Serendipity was a great place to go. I love that movie and to see the restaurant and understand the significance was pretty awesome. I loved reading this and it was written very well. Thank you
Ad2k chapter 34 . 11/17/2016
This was one of the best stories I read ! Thank you thank you thank you!
myadryk89 chapter 33 . 8/28/2016
I LOVE it! I really enjoyed it.
It's an ideal scenario, who doesn't want to be with someone that truly knows you, wants the best for you, and wants to give you the world.
You are amazing. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story with us.
Sassyvampmama chapter 34 . 8/20/2016
Thank you for sharing this one with us, I loved it.
11,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »