Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
fsalkins chapter 33 . 2/23
Never left a review of a fanfic before but this one is too good not to talk about. The description doesnt do the story justice for how well written and deep the story actually is. Definitely one ill want to reread.
mangolasi chapter 34 . 2/9
oh my god. that hwtsd i'xh;dkivnu'clkgho was so good...
The Soup Review chapter 34 . 8/31/2023
Good Soup
The Soup Review chapter 34 . 3/13/2023
Good Soup
hellishrose chapter 33 . 2/18/2023
My girl I so hope that you are getting lively reviews for this ama ing piece even after all these years. I stumbled upon this one and all your additional outtakes. You writing style is truly breathtaking and you can truly feel every emotion. Absolutely amazing
Just Sus chapter 15 . 10/9/2022
Good god, what an imagination you have! Or is this a true story? *Phew!* They are both all-in, whether they realize it or not!
Jenycullen chapter 33 . 3/16/2022
I know this story has been her for a while, but I just found it and loved it so much! Thank you!
Senorfrogs chapter 32 . 2/16/2022
Read again after years , Thanks for posting!
mariadisales chapter 34 . 1/1/2022
Awww me reading this in the middle of the new year but... it was beautiful, I did not have many expectations for the sypnosis Yet it's a little deeper than that Thanks for sharing
drul chapter 34 . 12/1/2021
Great story! Loved it! I'm glad someone recommended it, I couldn’t stop reading it till the end... I loved your characters and Bella's and Edward all life friendship tourning into more.
Thanks for sharing your work! :)
Porca chapter 13 . 5/28/2021
hahah dey gonna kiss soon enough
Porca chapter 8 . 5/27/2021
Hey! My dad was a nurse practitioner. What a coicidence!
datahawk chapter 33 . 2/23/2021
This was amazing
Kittycat chapter 32 . 2/14/2021
Absolutely loved this! It’s funny, romantic, and downright STEAMY. Witty banter, great character development, and Edward is the perfect man. I’m not a huge fan of Edward and Bella, but the Edward and Bella in this alternate, non-vamp world are compelling. I couldn’t wait to see what happens next and binge-read this. There are some grammatical/spelling errors, but nothing that detracts from the story. Would honestly love to see this on the silver screen.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 2/4/2021
Great story, really enjoyed it!
11,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »