Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
sunrisess chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
well hes just this greek god in bed and a green eyed unsatisfied monster who i love but still wount admit it yet... btw he happens to be your husbands brother but shhhhh!
EleanorGg chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
I am so so tired but that was still superhot.. Well I guess L is taken.. I need a new theory, maybe K then :*
EleanorGg chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
This story seems like soo much fun and I think it's very well written! I'm loving it so far so I'll just continue reading :D

And I think the last letter will be L 3 :)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 29 . 3/17/2013
That was AMAZING!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 27 . 3/17/2013
Such a romantic chapter. I love how their love is coming into play and I hope it just gets better for them from here.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Damn, just damn!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
You have a future in this kind of writing kiddo...wow.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
That was hot! Wow!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Great beginning.
Qadi chapter 34 . 3/15/2013
This is a great story, I love the concept. Thanks for the journey...
baybegrl0703 chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
Ahhh I'm loving this
Koshivuh chapter 33 . 3/10/2013
I absolutely loved this story and I'm so happy I came back and reread and finished it. It's definitely a great read and I'm happy I had the chance to. I'm ready to move on to the next chapter!
Koshivuh chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
Okay, fortunately that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm just happy it's over, but I'm also sad for these guys :/ Hopefully those two weeks are over soon!
Koshivuh chapter 31 . 3/10/2013
Noo, horrible :[ They were just so happy and now everything is bad...I know it will be fixed (Or at least I assume it will be), but it's just the process of getting there that's making me tense.
Koshivuh chapter 30 . 3/10/2013
I'm really hoping that the preface is long forgotten and I don't have to worry about seeing some ugly drama rearing it's head :[ They just got together not two minutes ago. Grr.
11,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »