Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Guardian-M chapter 33 . 5/8/2013
Holy hell! What a story!
The concept is completely brilliant (and oh so delicious)! ;)
Absolutely loved it - bravo *Emmett bear hug*
wordhoarder24 chapter 34 . 5/2/2013
I might have reviewed before anonymously but I figured, what the heck, this story deserves appreciation X 10 so...great job!
Jinx.
mrsvixter chapter 34 . 4/20/2013
fantastic loved it
well done
chocolatetea21 chapter 34 . 4/17/2013
BEST FANFIC EVER! Lol. I loved this sooo much. The dialogue and personalities, their entire relationship and how they moved from friends to lovers.. I just loved it. Great job
Evangelina Cullen chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
I've like reread this story 10 times, haha
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 33 . 4/3/2013
loved this story so much. i loved all their sweet romantic moments and the out right hilarious ones as well.
myimagination2012 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I just hove one question. Did it take a lot of time to think of the letters and their words? It was awesome _
Sungazer chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
Romance...love romance.
Sungazer chapter 28 . 3/27/2013
I'm suppose to be working. Huh! What a chapter. This Edward is so romantic. Thank you for writing Rosalie in this chapter...she was saying exactly what I was saying out loud as I read this chapter.
Sungazer chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
You had me at "Fuck All the Rules"... thank you, loving this story.

Oh...BTW this should count for 23 reviews. I was too busy reading.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Alphabet Weekends has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Sungazer chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I just started this story and can't stop. So enjoying it. Bella should have kissed him goodbye. After having a feeling that something might happen...to hell with rules she should have kissed him goodbye. Regret is a powerful emotion. It's the things you don't do that you regret, not what you do...do.
inditaTwihards chapter 33 . 3/24/2013
really love this
sunrisess chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
well hes just this greek god in bed and a green eyed unsatisfied monster who i love but still wount admit it yet... btw he happens to be your husbands brother but shhhhh!
EleanorGg chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
I am so so tired but that was still superhot.. Well I guess L is taken.. I need a new theory, maybe K then :*
11,419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »