Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
That was hot! Wow!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Great beginning.
Qadi chapter 34 . 3/15/2013
This is a great story, I love the concept. Thanks for the journey...
baybegrl0703 chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
Ahhh I'm loving this
Koshivuh chapter 33 . 3/10/2013
I absolutely loved this story and I'm so happy I came back and reread and finished it. It's definitely a great read and I'm happy I had the chance to. I'm ready to move on to the next chapter!
Koshivuh chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
Okay, fortunately that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm just happy it's over, but I'm also sad for these guys :/ Hopefully those two weeks are over soon!
Koshivuh chapter 31 . 3/10/2013
Noo, horrible :[ They were just so happy and now everything is bad...I know it will be fixed (Or at least I assume it will be), but it's just the process of getting there that's making me tense.
Koshivuh chapter 30 . 3/10/2013
I'm really hoping that the preface is long forgotten and I don't have to worry about seeing some ugly drama rearing it's head :[ They just got together not two minutes ago. Grr.
Koshivuh chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
Really? It really happened? I'm so happy :] I am even more happy that it happened this way. It was just so romantic and beautiful, even though it was placed over another memory that was not so beautiful. I'm just really hoping that the preface doesn't happen...Because that would be really depressing. I'll see you next chapter, along with this amazing couple.
Koshivuh chapter 28 . 3/9/2013
Oh no, I have a feeling that the next chapter is going to get us caught up with the preface...I am excited and not excited all at the same time :[
Koshivuh chapter 27 . 3/8/2013
This is definitely getting intense. It's definitely never a good idea to not talk about your feelings and get things resolved before moving on.
Koshivuh chapter 26 . 3/8/2013
I don't remember this chapter, and I feel like it would be hard to forget a chapter with such emotion behind it. I hope I'm not wrong, because I don't want to have forgotten a chapter such as this one.
Koshivuh chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
Okay, I am seriously wondering when I stopped reading this story, because with each chapter that I read I can't find one where I don't recognize what's going on...But I know I didn't finish this. Hmm...Hopefully I find it soon, or I'll have to assume that I'm crazy.
BelleBiter chapter 34 . 3/7/2013
I just read this for the tenth time, wanted to tell you again how much I enjoy this story.
Koshivuh chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
I feel like I've read this one, but I am not sure...I'm missing Edward alongside Bella, it's so sad to see him leaving, even if it is just for a couple of days.
11,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »