Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Sungazer chapter 28 . 3/27/2013
I'm suppose to be working. Huh! What a chapter. This Edward is so romantic. Thank you for writing Rosalie in this chapter...she was saying exactly what I was saying out loud as I read this chapter.
Sungazer chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
You had me at "Fuck All the Rules"... thank you, loving this story.

Oh...BTW this should count for 23 reviews. I was too busy reading.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Alphabet Weekends has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Sungazer chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I just started this story and can't stop. So enjoying it. Bella should have kissed him goodbye. After having a feeling that something might happen...to hell with rules she should have kissed him goodbye. Regret is a powerful emotion. It's the things you don't do that you regret, not what you do...do.
inditaTwihards chapter 33 . 3/24/2013
really love this
sunrisess chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
well hes just this greek god in bed and a green eyed unsatisfied monster who i love but still wount admit it yet... btw he happens to be your husbands brother but shhhhh!
EleanorGg chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
I am so so tired but that was still superhot.. Well I guess L is taken.. I need a new theory, maybe K then :*
EleanorGg chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
This story seems like soo much fun and I think it's very well written! I'm loving it so far so I'll just continue reading :D

And I think the last letter will be L 3 :)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 29 . 3/17/2013
That was AMAZING!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 27 . 3/17/2013
Such a romantic chapter. I love how their love is coming into play and I hope it just gets better for them from here.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Damn, just damn!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
You have a future in this kind of writing kiddo...wow.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
That was hot! Wow!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Great beginning.
Qadi chapter 34 . 3/15/2013
This is a great story, I love the concept. Thanks for the journey...
11,456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »