Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Koshivuh chapter 30 . 3/10/2013
I'm really hoping that the preface is long forgotten and I don't have to worry about seeing some ugly drama rearing it's head :[ They just got together not two minutes ago. Grr.
Koshivuh chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
Really? It really happened? I'm so happy :] I am even more happy that it happened this way. It was just so romantic and beautiful, even though it was placed over another memory that was not so beautiful. I'm just really hoping that the preface doesn't happen...Because that would be really depressing. I'll see you next chapter, along with this amazing couple.
Koshivuh chapter 28 . 3/9/2013
Oh no, I have a feeling that the next chapter is going to get us caught up with the preface...I am excited and not excited all at the same time :[
Koshivuh chapter 27 . 3/8/2013
This is definitely getting intense. It's definitely never a good idea to not talk about your feelings and get things resolved before moving on.
Koshivuh chapter 26 . 3/8/2013
I don't remember this chapter, and I feel like it would be hard to forget a chapter with such emotion behind it. I hope I'm not wrong, because I don't want to have forgotten a chapter such as this one.
Koshivuh chapter 23 . 3/7/2013
Okay, I am seriously wondering when I stopped reading this story, because with each chapter that I read I can't find one where I don't recognize what's going on...But I know I didn't finish this. Hmm...Hopefully I find it soon, or I'll have to assume that I'm crazy.
BelleBiter chapter 34 . 3/7/2013
I just read this for the tenth time, wanted to tell you again how much I enjoy this story.
Koshivuh chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
I feel like I've read this one, but I am not sure...I'm missing Edward alongside Bella, it's so sad to see him leaving, even if it is just for a couple of days.
musicnlyrics chapter 33 . 3/7/2013
IT IS FABULOUS! I am so happy I came across this and started reading. :D

Thanks for sharing!
Koshivuh chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
I sure hope I reviewed this chapter, because it sure seems familiar. Bella is certainly testing some new waters, isn't she?
Koshivuh chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
I honestly feel like I've read this, but I'll be sad if this goes through, because that means I read it and didn't review, such as I assume happened with the last chapter. Aside from that, I'm loving rereading this. It's a great story that I'll probably read again and again.
Koshivuh chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
I'm not sure when I stopped reading this, but I'm happy to be reading it again. Hopefully I don't end up posting this in every review box at the bottom of each chapter, considering I'm going to keep posting this until it will let me submit :]
Guest chapter 33 . 2/16/2013
it truly was a awesome story
Dee9274 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This will be my only review because from the moment I began reading, I couldn't stop! This was an amzing, SEXY story that I will definitly revisit. I will start the Outtakes in the morning because I had to finish tonight and now are bleary eyed. Thanks for the story and to Lay At Home Mom for suggesting it! A MUST READ!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I definitely think that this is something that I should read!
11,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »