Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
great story !
lovelyfrances chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
Super hot chapter. Wow.
Anilu-Belikov chapter 34 . 10/23/2012
Hi sweet !... i must say these history is awsome!.. i have read in spanish buttt ! i get in love instant ! i really wish that you let "Leoneza" traslate these second part cuz you really deserved been know in ALL LANGUAGES ! ... XOXO... cyu soon ! 3
MarySoul chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
This is the third time I'm reading AW. I get nostalgic about the story sometimes, so I come back and re-read some chapters or the entire story as it is the case now. This story reminds me of when the fandom was "new", when the stories were epic in the mark they left upon us. AW still is one of my all time favorites, if not the top one and this E will always have an extra special place in my heart. Just wanted to, one again, say how special this story is to me, even after all this years.
White.Delicacy chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
this was not only a deliciously sexy story but a well thought out romantic plotline. I completely related to the falling in love with your best friend aspect. im happily dating my best friend right now, going on 3 years :) a really good blend of sex and romance with just a hint of drama that doesnt go too over the top. i absolutely loved this story and i hope that i can find the inspiration to write as good a story as this one.
comfort in dreams13 chapter 33 . 10/1/2012
I love this story! That's all I can say. I'm amazed. It was wonderful.
ilunNCullen chapter 33 . 9/20/2012
this Alphabet Weekend is one of the ff my favorite :') I was deeply moved by the end of the story :')
RedViolet101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was so hot!
fireagate chapter 33 . 9/19/2012
AWWW it is over and I am not ready yet. hehe Thank you for the lovely story. Will def. go and read the other letters. And tonight I am going to be writing the alphabet down and putting it in a hat.
fireagate chapter 30 . 9/19/2012
I love this story... Thank you Thank you for it
fireagate chapter 29 . 9/19/2012
ehehe she had to didn't she?
fireagate chapter 28 . 9/19/2012
What would he want with the x?
fireagate chapter 27 . 9/19/2012
wow wow wow
fireagate chapter 25 . 9/19/2012
Loving the story... the kiss was extra extra wonderful
fireagate chapter 23 . 9/19/2012