Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 20 . 8/1/2012
IS HE LEAVING AND NOT CAMING BACK TO HER AND WHY DIDN'T HE REPEAT THE I LOVE YOU TO HER. AND WHY DIDN'T HE JUST KISS HER INSTEAD OF ASKING HER.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
WELL HE'S, HE'S EDWARD. I'D SAY. LOL
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
I DON'T GET IT WHATS WRONG WITH THEM IS IT THE FACT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND ARE AFARID OF IT.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
MAYBE MY ASS ALICE IS RIGHT MY THE END OF THE ALPHABET I HOPE THEY TELL EACH OTHER THEY LOVE THE OTHER NO THEY NEED TO SAY I'M IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. GOD THIS IS SO GOOD. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO? I'M GOING TO TAKE A BREAK AND WATCH ROB'S MOVIE BEL AMI IT'S NOT OUT UNTIL THE 7TH HERE ON DVD BUT I HAVE IT SO I'M GOING TO WATCH IT. I JUST LOVE HIM DON'T YOU?
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
THEY PLAY DIRTY ONCE IN A WHILE DON'T THEY.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
DAMN THE TWO OF THEM HAVE SOME REALLY HOT SEX DON'T THEY? I FEALT LIKE EDWARD KIND OF TOOK OVER THE CONTROL OF BELLA'S TURN.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
WHY CAN'T THEY SEE THAT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER I THINK IF THEY KISS IT WILL BE A PLSCE OF NO RETURN IT WILL SEAL IT UP NICE AN TIGHT. WITH A BIG LOVE FEAST.
InkedBaby chapter 33 . 7/31/2012
Wow, I loved this, it was so realistic. They honestly have the most perfect relationship in this. And one thing I noticed, I like how the roof is Edwards place kind of like the meadow in the book. It makes much more sense then how people always try to fit the meadow into a story where it makes no sense. Anyway, this was a perfect mixture of fluff, lemons, and emotion, I loved every minute of it.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
I KNOW WHY HE CAN'T SEE THE LINE BECAUSE HE LOVES HER NOT ONLY AS A FRIEND BUT AS HIS LOVER HE IS IN LOVE WITH HER. I THINK HE ALWAYS HAS BEEN FROM WHEN THEY WERE KIDS THATS WHY HE ALWAYS HAD PROTECTED HER.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
IS EDWARD GOING TO USE BELLA'S TOY'S ON HER? WILL HE GO INTO HER ROOM AND FIND THEM MAYBE TAKE THEM SO SHE CAN'T USE THEM.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
MAN EDWARD WAS REALLY HOT ALL DAY WASN'T HE NOW THATS A MAN AFTER MY HEART WHAT WOULDN'T DO TO HAVE A MAN LIKE THAT OR JUST HAVE EDWARD NOW I WOULD LOVE THAT TO AND I WOULD DIE BEFORE I EVER CHEATED ON HIM.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
WOW HE GOT HER TO SQUIRT NOT EVERY ONE CAN DO THAT I HERE.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DIDN'T MAKE LOVE TO HER HE'S GOING TO JERK OFF LATER RIGHT?
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
I REALLY ENJOYED BELLA'S TURN SHE DID EDWARD REAL GOOD AND HE DID SAY SHE WON DIDN'T HE? THE GUY IN BELLA'S DREAMS IS EDWARD ISN'T IT? I HOPE THEY FALL IN LOVE I THINK EDWARD ALREADY IN IN LOVE WITH BELLA BUT DOESN'T KNOW IT YET
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
I LOVE IT HE TOLD BELLA SHE WON SHE WAS BETTER THEY HIM AND THEN ASKING HER WHERE SHE LEARNED TO SUCK DICK LIKE THAT IS EDWARD ONLY A ONE SHOT GUY HE CAN'T CUM MORE THAN ONCE?
11,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »