Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
I KNOW WHY HE CAN'T SEE THE LINE BECAUSE HE LOVES HER NOT ONLY AS A FRIEND BUT AS HIS LOVER HE IS IN LOVE WITH HER. I THINK HE ALWAYS HAS BEEN FROM WHEN THEY WERE KIDS THATS WHY HE ALWAYS HAD PROTECTED HER.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
IS EDWARD GOING TO USE BELLA'S TOY'S ON HER? WILL HE GO INTO HER ROOM AND FIND THEM MAYBE TAKE THEM SO SHE CAN'T USE THEM.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
MAN EDWARD WAS REALLY HOT ALL DAY WASN'T HE NOW THATS A MAN AFTER MY HEART WHAT WOULDN'T DO TO HAVE A MAN LIKE THAT OR JUST HAVE EDWARD NOW I WOULD LOVE THAT TO AND I WOULD DIE BEFORE I EVER CHEATED ON HIM.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
WOW HE GOT HER TO SQUIRT NOT EVERY ONE CAN DO THAT I HERE.
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DIDN'T MAKE LOVE TO HER HE'S GOING TO JERK OFF LATER RIGHT?
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
I REALLY ENJOYED BELLA'S TURN SHE DID EDWARD REAL GOOD AND HE DID SAY SHE WON DIDN'T HE? THE GUY IN BELLA'S DREAMS IS EDWARD ISN'T IT? I HOPE THEY FALL IN LOVE I THINK EDWARD ALREADY IN IN LOVE WITH BELLA BUT DOESN'T KNOW IT YET
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
I LOVE IT HE TOLD BELLA SHE WON SHE WAS BETTER THEY HIM AND THEN ASKING HER WHERE SHE LEARNED TO SUCK DICK LIKE THAT IS EDWARD ONLY A ONE SHOT GUY HE CAN'T CUM MORE THAN ONCE?
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
WHY WAS EDWAES THE ONE IN CONTROL BOTH TIMES THEY HAD SEX WHEN DOES BELLA GET A TURN TO BE IN CONTROL?
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
OH GOD THEY ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER. BELLA GOT HURT AS A KID FOR JUMPING OFF THAT CLIFF SHE COULD HAVE DIED AND IT WASN'T HIS FAULT SHE COULD HAVE SAID NO SHE DIDN'T WANT TO JUMP OFF. RIGHT
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
THAT WAS AN OUTSTANDING CHAPTER I LOVED IT OH I WANT TO BE YOUR BELLA AND GET WHAT EDWARD WAS GIVING HER:)
PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I WOULDN'T GO ALONG WITH THE NO KISSING I LOVE THE KISSING PART
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
WELL IT'S ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER BUT I LIKEIT SO FAR
Carrie Garcia chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Wow well she sure tied him up good. I was a little disappointing in the reciprocating. If I remember correctly, he didn't stop his oral skills until she came. But Bella stopped before he came.
Carrie Garcia chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
I think Edward is already in love with her only he doesn't know it yet. LOL. In other words why would he leave hickies on her neck each time? He is marking his territory. I cant wait until they kiss. Kissing is so intimate.
11,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »