Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 34 . 4/4/2012
OK, had to stop before I go on to the outtakes. I loved, LOVED this story. So much. I have to tell you, you have a lot of talent & first & foremost, I thank you for sharing that with me...the rest of us. SecI went first, drew the first letter. We start this weekend. With our busy schedules & 3 kiddos later, he was absolutely thrilled to schedule in 'our time.' He said, "that's 26 guaranteed weekends!" Anyway, I drew first. An E. You didn't have this in an outtake...but I have a few ideas of course.

OK, TMI? Thank you again & love the story. So inventive, so good. I just love reading about Edward & Bella falling in love over & over again.

For what it's worth, I STILL have my childhood BFF. He actually dated my sister but he & I? Just brother/sister. All it'll ever be. He's married w/kids & so am I. Even thought he's so cute & I adore him, it's all it ever was meant or supposed to be. So yeah, that said, this story hit close to my heart and no regrets. Wasn't a kill the friendship thing, or what might have been. Just wasn't us. Yep, went to school together since 4th grade. Adore him but strictly platonic.

Thanks again for your story!

Kelli
Twitard13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Love you
Cupiid chapter 33 . 3/10/2012
I absolutely adored this story. I am not usually a fan of AH stories, I like the blood and gore and plot lines of the vampire/shifter and more often than not skip right by the human stories. But this one took my breath away :)
Lizzie Liz 15 chapter 33 . 3/7/2012
OMG u had me on the edge of my seat waiting for Bella & Edward to finally realize that they've loved one another since day one! AWESOME story! I yelled at my computer when I read "FIN" LOL! )

I completely loved how they knew eachother so well to the point that they could read the emotions in the others eyes/face. The friendship they had reminded a lot of mine with my guy best friend! LOVED IT!
js18 chapter 33 . 3/4/2012
Teaching phonics will never be the same again ;) loved it
tweetytweets chapter 33 . 3/1/2012
im absolutely in love with this story..i mite not have reviewed every chapter..but this is d absolute best:)
chet-ice chapter 33 . 2/14/2012
It really was a beautiful story! I love it! thanks!
J.DRAST chapter 33 . 2/14/2012
Hello. I recently had the privilege of reading this fantastic story. It was such a unique plot and was very captivating. I like how it encaptured so many realms-physical, mental, and emotional feelings. It was so sweet to watch as towards the end, they discovered their true love in each other. Thanks for the wonderful read! Suzan Noerr
Halo221 chapter 33 . 2/10/2012
A lovely story! I enjoyed this story from start to finish! It was sweet, funny, and very sexy! I appreciated the clear direction of the story throughout; it felt intentional and organized (in a good way!). All in all, a really enjoyable story! Thanks for sharing!
sosueme chapter 33 . 2/3/2012
Thanks for the sweet tale. Loved the ending.
sosueme chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
That was a beautiful apology. I love their closeness.
sosueme chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Intriguing, I like the premise!
blb1000 chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
That wasn't exactly tit for tat. She got 2 orgasms the last two weekends and he still only got one. He's young! He would have recovered quickly.
mizzzar chapter 33 . 1/14/2012
loved it!
DanyC chapter 34 . 1/2/2012
OMG, The best fic EVER

Really I'm in love with this amazing fic,

Please don't stop writting 'The Missing Letters' *-*

AHSUASHAUSH

Really this fic is amazing!

Congratulations!