Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Twiheart1901EC chapter 33 . 1/3/2014
This was such a cute story! I loves it. I'm so glad it was still posted for me to read. I wish there was a sequel though lol. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Twilightsydney chapter 33 . 12/14/2013
Enjoyed reading your story. Loved the alphabet ideas. So good to read a story of a Bella and Edward that have always been there for each other. I'm looking forward to reading the outtakes for the missing letters.
sinig chapter 33 . 12/5/2013
Thank you! I enjoyed reading your story. ;)
sandrine chapter 33 . 12/1/2013
nice story
SANDRINE chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
;)
guest chapter 33 . 11/27/2013
I think you should make bella pregnant.
LauraCristal chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
Fuuuuuuck YOUR IMAGINATION GAVE ME A FREAKING ORGASM! AND I AM A GIRL, so you know , nothing dangling waiting for a handjob.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
It was a wonderful journey with a beautiful finish. Thank you for the pleasure you've given to all your readers with your creativity. Loved every word.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 32 . 11/24/2013
Oh that beautiful time on the roof! So utterly romantic, soft and sweet. You couldn't have picked a better song either than "At Last". Sighing in deep satisfaction. You are the best. Thank you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 29 . 11/23/2013
Talk about finally committing in a spectacular style! Now she's said it and hopefully all will be well between them. There's still quite a few chapters to go, I have my fingers crossed. Thanks for another great chapter.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
I so want to slap Bella and then some. She's got heaven on a plate and can't see it. Makes me nuts! See how brilliant you are at writing this story? I am so invested in these characters as if they were real people that I know. You make me care what happens to them, that's the hook of a brilliant writer. Loved it.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 27 . 11/23/2013
Gosh that was intense. I am so glad Edward told her "I love you" but I can't understand why the silly girl didn't say it back! I mean, here she is stressed to the max thinking that Edward only sees her as a friend and when she's given her golden opportunity, she muffs it ! Loved every word as usual, it's so good.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 25 . 11/23/2013
At long last the wonderful kiss. I'm glad you made it a slow, soft meaningful kiss. Your powers of description are just so good. Loved every word.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 24 . 11/23/2013
I loved the fact that he snapped a picture of Bella wearing her beautiful necklace so he'd have that perfect image forever. Lovely.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
That was so good, your descriptions just captured it all perfectly. I loved the emphasis you put on the way both Edward and Bella made those delicious sounds to amp up each other's pleasure. Loved it.
11,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »