Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Pink Bead Girl chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
I loved the answer Edward gave Bella after she said that it would be hard with him away, that she'd miss him so much - "You think that's hard. You should try missing you." Oh Gosh, that was so romantic, I just melted. Beautiful chapter.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
My goodness! Now that's something that takes confidence and then some. I can't believe no one noticed. It's a miracle because there are so few of them at the table, not as if it's a massive gathering. Made for thrilling reading though. Is it hot in here or what? Thanks for a great read yet again.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
So romantic. Just gorgeous.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
I will never feel the same about libraries ever again! That was brilliant. You have such a way with describing the little things that makes the whole scenario just pop to life! Loved it.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
I loved this chapter a lot. It's really good having all the back-story between Edward and Bella filled in bit by bit. I'm loving Edward even more, he's always been so caring of Bella's well-being. Sigh. I find reading this story makes me a bit wistful because real guys like this are scarce on the ground. Thanks for such a great read yet again.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
I think it's great he wants to kiss her, kissing is the icing on the cake as far as I am concerned. Thanks for another great read.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
The letter "C" is my favourite so far. That was beyond great, thank you so much.

I also loved the sweetness of little kid Edward looking after Bella when her group excluded her. It was beyond adorable.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
What a beautiful sight Bella must have been, all softly shiny with oil and draped over the table like some gorgeous ornament. I love your version of Edward here, so self controlled while giving Bella the high to end all highs. Where are men like that in real life? Sigh. Thanks for a great read.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
That was a most delectable chapter. You painted quite the picture with your detailed descriptions. Tied up Edward - is it getting hot in here or what?
Pink Bead Girl chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
Edward licking ice-cream off warm, soft skin, ooooh, to die for! Great idea you had there. Bella is one lucky girl.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
This is very good so far and I am sure will only get even better as the chapters roll on. It is the sort of situation though that can end badly, or as my mother puts it, "There will be tears before bedtime if you keep this up!". Bit sorry to see the "no kissing" bit, can't imagine being with someone as deliciously gorgeous as Edward and not being able to kiss him. Looking forward to the rest.
unknown chapter 34 . 11/11/2013
Omg I loved the story you could seriously write books love it
Guest chapter 34 . 11/10/2013
That was just, wonderful.
thank you for sharing it with the rest of us. .
Rachel Garber chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Read this a few times always great story really great imagery when Rob and I have some fun together, I have bunch of old picture of him on my wall, and fantasize about a few other and edo we have great and wonderful time and I always say thinks because I was well brought up doncha know love it more each tome I read it
BellaTesoro chapter 33 . 10/15/2013
I want to thank you so much for keeping your story here for people like me to enjoy it.
It was such a charming and refreshing tale. I loved your Edward best and Bella was delightful.
You know how to write heartwarming, and sexy times and well developed characters...it was all good!
11,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »