Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Pink Bead Girl chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
It was a wonderful journey with a beautiful finish. Thank you for the pleasure you've given to all your readers with your creativity. Loved every word.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 32 . 11/24/2013
Oh that beautiful time on the roof! So utterly romantic, soft and sweet. You couldn't have picked a better song either than "At Last". Sighing in deep satisfaction. You are the best. Thank you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 29 . 11/23/2013
Talk about finally committing in a spectacular style! Now she's said it and hopefully all will be well between them. There's still quite a few chapters to go, I have my fingers crossed. Thanks for another great chapter.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
I so want to slap Bella and then some. She's got heaven on a plate and can't see it. Makes me nuts! See how brilliant you are at writing this story? I am so invested in these characters as if they were real people that I know. You make me care what happens to them, that's the hook of a brilliant writer. Loved it.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 27 . 11/23/2013
Gosh that was intense. I am so glad Edward told her "I love you" but I can't understand why the silly girl didn't say it back! I mean, here she is stressed to the max thinking that Edward only sees her as a friend and when she's given her golden opportunity, she muffs it ! Loved every word as usual, it's so good.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 25 . 11/23/2013
At long last the wonderful kiss. I'm glad you made it a slow, soft meaningful kiss. Your powers of description are just so good. Loved every word.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 24 . 11/23/2013
I loved the fact that he snapped a picture of Bella wearing her beautiful necklace so he'd have that perfect image forever. Lovely.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 22 . 11/23/2013
That was so good, your descriptions just captured it all perfectly. I loved the emphasis you put on the way both Edward and Bella made those delicious sounds to amp up each other's pleasure. Loved it.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
I loved the answer Edward gave Bella after she said that it would be hard with him away, that she'd miss him so much - "You think that's hard. You should try missing you." Oh Gosh, that was so romantic, I just melted. Beautiful chapter.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
My goodness! Now that's something that takes confidence and then some. I can't believe no one noticed. It's a miracle because there are so few of them at the table, not as if it's a massive gathering. Made for thrilling reading though. Is it hot in here or what? Thanks for a great read yet again.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
So romantic. Just gorgeous.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
I will never feel the same about libraries ever again! That was brilliant. You have such a way with describing the little things that makes the whole scenario just pop to life! Loved it.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
I loved this chapter a lot. It's really good having all the back-story between Edward and Bella filled in bit by bit. I'm loving Edward even more, he's always been so caring of Bella's well-being. Sigh. I find reading this story makes me a bit wistful because real guys like this are scarce on the ground. Thanks for such a great read yet again.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
I think it's great he wants to kiss her, kissing is the icing on the cake as far as I am concerned. Thanks for another great read.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
The letter "C" is my favourite so far. That was beyond great, thank you so much.

I also loved the sweetness of little kid Edward looking after Bella when her group excluded her. It was beyond adorable.
11,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »