Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
EC4me chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Wasn't expecting that word. Really excellent choice though. Loved the part where Edward was pacing outside her door. I would love to know the next letter please.
writeswithcrayons chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
*Is incoherant*

I..Eh...Uh...*drool*
puasluoma chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
I want to know the leter lol
lulabelljane chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Oh, Bella got freaky! Actually...and this shows my dirty mind...when you said the letter R...I was thinking something along the lines of restricting poor Edward like that! LOL! As usual I loved it! Very hot!

And hell yes I want to know the next letter...silly question! :)
edwardemmett09 chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Awesome as always!
Jennmc75 chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
I love the look into Bella and Edward's past. It helps me understand their relationship now a lot better.

Sounds like Edward wouldn't know what to do without Bella in his life.
kellneriner chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
I've just found this story over at L_L. I love how you switch between lemon (blush) and moving the story with the day after and the stories when they were kids. That was brilliant.
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Very nice beginning to their little game.
shaz308 chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
It's hard to believe that two people who so obviously enjoy each other in all respects aren't a couple. Maybe they all see it themselves once potential partner for Bella or Edward comes into the picture. Looking forward to your next update.
Haylzi chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Another hot chappy, cant bella be on the pill or something so they dont hav to keep using condoms?
twoifbysea chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
So - although I know where to find twenty sided dice, alphabet dice seem to elude me...where can I find that?

That was a-maz-ing. Thank you so much for putting so much thought and creativity into your writing.

Cheers,

K
Divamercury chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Oh, that was fun! Really enjoyed that. Great use of a letter. I can't wait for the next one! PLEASE continue soon!

DM
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
i really liked this chapter a lot

i loved the selfelessness of bella for her letter

i cant wait for more

this story, waiting for updates, its like torture, lol
Rennesme chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
freaking sweet, bella is such a naughty, naughty girl, i love her! Great Chapter Keep It UP!
Soccer11 chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
i think i can wait to find out the letter
11,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 729 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 749 .. Last Next »