Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
mary-v chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Oh very sexy!:D Can't wait for more! I'm really anxious to get to the prologue part of the fic! hehe aka, hope you update soon!:)
TamaranianPrincess chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
excellent. and what's the letter?
CullenLuver333 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
lol. I wonder what the next letter will be?
Ellashy chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
It was BRILLIANT... they are too cute and this chapter was awesome.
Talia Taylor chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Lol. Good chapter.

Divamercury chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Great morning-after chapter! I enjoyed seeing their little quirks that drive each other crazy. Fabulous job and can't wait until Saturday!

BlueJean452 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Great Chapter! I hope the next letter chapter is up soon! Can't wait! Please Update Soon!
TheNinthCullen chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
enven their banter is sexy. loved the update. Interesting that you're keeping the letter a secret until you update
puasluoma chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
this was a nice chapter!

On my last review I asked you if they were going to fall in love, well... I really need you to tell me if they are because I made a promisse to myself that I wouldn't read anything "M" rated if there wasn't love involved.

I just think it isn't nice to have sex instead of make love.

So, please please please let me know if they will fall in love or not, because I won't be able to keep reading this story
the real teacher chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
again...too good! Yea...stickiness hurts when you fall asleep afterwards! Great chapter!
edwardemmett09 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
I love how you write their relationship-not just in the bed but when they're friends. Like when they were bickering over breakfast and stuff. You write as if they are really best friends and could be any couple on the street. I really like your writing style and I love reading the chapters! Keep up the awesome work!
the real teacher chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
super good! I want to try this out in real life! I am in my second trimester...the sex is supposed to be incredible!
Ivygirl702 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
The mental visual of Bella chasing Edward around the room naked had me laughing for about 10 minutes. Another fantastic chapter!
Shrn Sweet chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
LOL i have to admit that this is gonna make my perv brain to get more ideas since im still a Virgin and im 23 not that thats a bad thing, but them again i think im gonna have so many ideas im never gonna get bored lol

and i liked the chapter OH! AND SORRY FOR THE TMI
the real teacher chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
I love the relationship that you show to be so strong! Looking at it from the outside...they are meant for each other!
11,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 730 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 750 .. Last Next »