Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
laurentx chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Pixi3Fae chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
u have to keep writing this good
CallistoLexx chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Ouch...I have much sympathy for Bella getting stuck to the bed. That just had to hurt. Seriously, though, this was another excellent chapter.
nosleep3 chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
I keep thinking that the next morning they're going to feel like having sex again, but they never seem to. At least not yet. ;-)
NeverThink chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
aww so for u to tell me the letter i'm gonna hafta make an i am way to lazy to do that ... gues i'm just gonna hafta be patient...this is such a cool story...u are really good with it to...oh btw i was just edwards brother (emmet probably lol) gonna come back to the story- i mean you mentioned him and dat he works where bella does and that bella fears that he will follow her around and pull down da top of her shirt to see her neck; bella also called him an i was just wondering- are u gonna go anywhere with this...or did u just hrow it in there? no i dont think it was thrown in there-from what i've read so far- u seem like a very clever person...anyways great story- AND DONT BE AFRAID TO SPICE THINGS UP ;)
Ebb chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
great chapter! You have me anxiously awaiting the next, oh Master of Witty Dialogue.
Ebb chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
WOW! I must say I enjoyed this one more than the previous (it was somehow more feasible in my mind). The idea with the ice cream was brilliant and the scene was very vivid, plus the background with the chocolate ice cream was very sweet. This chapter has got to be, without question, the best Twilight smut I've ever read. It's obvious that you put thought and effort and committment into this, so thanks for that-it's so, so worth it!
Ebb chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
aw darn I wanted to see the letter :( oh well, at least I don't have to wait like all the other poor bastards! haha, I loved the story about the cliff-diving. Not only did it bring in this great piece of canon, but it was sweet and it brought out the more protective side of Edward. On to the next!
Ebb chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
haha there was a smile on my face for most of the time I was reading this. I loved the insight into their relationship in the past, Bella's nervousness, Edward's SEXINESS (damn!) and the witty dialogue was so well written! you certainly have a knack and a talent for the funny. The sex was excelently-written! At first, I was a little put-off by the prospect of vampire role play because it seemed so rediculous, but as I got into it it started to be not only hot, but fun to read as chapter! (on to the next!)
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
This was cute. I'm beginning to enjoy their banter more than the smut. LOL. :)
beadel91 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
what letter is it?...i cant wait to find out!
beadel91 chapter 5 . 4/3/2009 they should make an edward ice-cream flavor
A Sirius Individual chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
do they always end the chapter like that. Starting a small little agument about the most random things.
acrosstheuniverse28 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Apart from the actual letter chapters I also love these in between chapters for character development. They're just too cute when interacting with one another. I was laughing at the toothbrush tidbit and the best sex admission got me hot haha. Great work once again! Can't wait for this weekend's alphabet sexcapade. As always you're awesome. :)
xoYourSexiiTwilightfanox chapter 1 . 4/3/2009