Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Hello Apple chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
haha this was a cute post-smut chapter :)
mad4hugh chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Cute chapter. I thought the whole toothbrush use was funny, and her reactions.

Something I noticed (which I don't know if it's intentional or not) is in the couple of 'X Down/X To Go' chapters so far as Edward wakes before Bella, he seems almost more in touch with some of his feeling towards her than vice versa. In ch. 4 he was the one sentimental about remembering protecting Bella, or his reaction when she was hurt. This chapter he watches her sleep, which is kind of romantic. In 4, she accused him of "being the girl" after having sex, maybe she needs to be a little more of a girl herself...?

Can't wait for your next chapter!
mg1990 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
i lv this story its great, and definatly funny, just hate waiting for the weekend to read it :(. lol i need to no the letter please am too curious?
Twilight2Midnight chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Love the fact she got stuck to the sheets! LOL

Edward deserves that chase through their home - but if only there was morning sex in the shower with Edward - how hot would that be - what a yummy breakfast for all...LOL!

Thoroughly enjoying this story - so much fun :)

Thanks Jen for the wonderful ideas!
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
great chapter. loved it.
Everintruiged chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Ahh! I absolutely love it. I loved how Bella teased Edward with her seductive words. If there's anything I enjoy, it's Bella being a cocktease... and hopefully in 3rd POV but concentrated on Edward's perspective.

so, would that be a possibility?

Regardless, I love it. Keep on updating!

Connie
kimber20 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
YAY! Another Great chapter! I can't wait for the next letter! :D
Tater-K chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
loved it!
EC4me chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
This story is so great. I honestly don't see how they'll be able to stop when they get through the alphabet. I would love to know the next letter.
lulabelljane chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
As much as I love the lemon chapters...these little in between chapters are too awesome...good way to show a little more into their relationship than just the sex. And I have to admit that Bella dazzling Edward was very cute! :)
freakyhazeleyes chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
They're so cute together. Nice friends that can keep the sex separate because right now it has to be. And you are completely right about taking things from stories and using them to spice up the love life... heheheheheh. And thank you for the shoutouts, those were great. And I'm sorry again about all of the confusion. :D
Hi chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Hello I do believe that it is time we get an update URGH CANT WAIT this story is so fantastic LOL I wouldn't mind alttle drama in dis ;D
kimber20 chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Yum! Can't wait to read more! :D
puasluoma chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
It was very very nice!

they are gonna fall in love, right?

right? when?' if yes, please make it soon!
JEC2009 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hello,

I would like to let you know that I really enjoy reading your story. It's very fresh! I hope that you decide to continue it because you are a very talented writer. Have a good one and cannot wait for next chapter.

Best.