Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Oh awesome chapter. I love this story. Seriously. :) It has not only awesome smut *lol*, it has also plot, with so great details of the characters etc. I can't describe it, like I want. Anyway your story has all, what a brilliant story, especially M story, need. :)
flamingheart1974 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
i have to say that i love seeing how they interact with each other the morning after ALMOST as much as i love the actual nite and seeing what they come up with for each letter. edward is soo playful and i think it brings some playfullness out in bella i hope it lasts but from what i got from the preface it wont *sigh*

great chapter CANT wait for more
Linds14 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
I love how comfortable they are together..how she was chasing him around naked, and how they are not embarrassed to talk about getting laid by one-another...it's kind of different in a way cause I've never had any friends like this or known people who are completely comfortable like this..but it's really cute.

I wonder what letter she got? She seems really excited haha
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Lol. I love these chapters :)

What letter is it? I was going to wait, but now I am too impatient. :D
7oNjA chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
That was funny! I can't wait to find out what's poppin on Saturday!

~bbyluv
luv2cheer chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Yay! Thanks for the update. I just really love this story you are writing. Bella and Edward are so hilarious. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
rchpbabe chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
i love this fic! so very funny and you are a good writer! i need more!
rockenweirdo chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
LOL! I love this story! I can't wait to see what letter she got! UPDATE SOON!
colacherry chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
i love the banter between them :) great chapter!
Twilightlvr1 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Cute chapter. How gross waking up with dried, sticky ice cream on you - poor Bella! These two are adorable and I see their sexual, playful banter is now leaking out of the bedroom into regular life. So funny how she admitted to him that he's the best she ever had in a sexy voice and it "dazzled" him. Fair is fair, she should find out from him what he thinks of her "skills". These 2 are just cute together, can't wait to see what the next letter is!
magicaltears chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Loved both of the chapters you posted! They cracked me up!

Cant wait to see what letter Bella picked!

-Britt-
mary-v chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
Oh very sexy!:D Can't wait for more! I'm really anxious to get to the prologue part of the fic! hehe aka, hope you update soon!:)
TamaranianPrincess chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
excellent. and what's the letter?
CullenLuver333 chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
lol. I wonder what the next letter will be?
Ellashy chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
It was BRILLIANT... they are too cute and this chapter was awesome.
11,456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 732 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 752 .. Last Next »