Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
kimber20 chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Yum! Can't wait to read more! :D
puasluoma chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
It was very very nice!

they are gonna fall in love, right?

right? when?' if yes, please make it soon!
JEC2009 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hello,

I would like to let you know that I really enjoy reading your story. It's very fresh! I hope that you decide to continue it because you are a very talented writer. Have a good one and cannot wait for next chapter.

Best.
kcdancer chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Yum, yum. I love ice cream!
Miss.T-Stanley chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
that was amazing lol

hm my ideas for I probably would have been like ihop pancakes or something lol, like spread butter on each other and stuff, but idk, your idea was better :]

hm im gonna try to come up with one for every letter, hopefully they will help you out,

A-

Cullensgurlxx chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Another thumbs up for this chapter :) good job! :D:D:D

Lauren x
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Great chapter, once again! :)
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
I am loving this story so much and we are only three chapters in! :D
deepcutfighter chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
This is so amazing, I have to say the alphabet has never been more interesting to me than it is now :P I love their realtionship, it seems so normal in a way, like actualy humans (I know they're both supposed to be) but in normal fanfic where edward is a vamp their realionship is just so unnatural and Bella acts so mature and not human like in a way :P Im babling now, but yeah just know I look forward to your story, like seriously I have a mini countdown (because I know im cool like that :P) and also can I know the next letter? I wanna let my mind wander before I actually get to see what your genius brain has for us readers!

~DCF~
Famingo chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Fun story. I like the premise. It's got a lot of potential, especially since we're so close to the beginning. Really enjoying it so far.
Hello Apple chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
yumy :)
Elizabeth Moffettie chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Love it! Can't wait for more :D
CallistoLexx chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
This was wonderful and amazingly hot! I would have totally stumped me, I think. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses.
laurentx chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
HOT! SO HOT! LOVING THIS SO HARD!
laurentx chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
FANTASTIC! I'M OFF TO READ THE UPDATE!
11,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 732 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 752 .. Last Next »