Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Shrn Sweet chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
LOL i have to admit that this is gonna make my perv brain to get more ideas since im still a Virgin and im 23 not that thats a bad thing, but them again i think im gonna have so many ideas im never gonna get bored lol

GOD I NEED A MAN

GRACIAS! THANKS!

and i liked the chapter OH! AND SORRY FOR THE TMI
the real teacher chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
I love the relationship that you show to be so strong! Looking at it from the outside...they are meant for each other!
the real teacher chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
That was totally hot! Can't wait to read more!
twoifbysea chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Hey Jen,

Thanks for another great chapter. You're right - it definitely does get the wheels spinning.

Can't wait till Saturday!

Cheers,

K
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
i can't get enough of their playful banter! it's just too cute! and they are so funny! i'm dying to know what letter bella got! please tell me!
OldRuins chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
YAY! Lol hardware store, they made a dent thats so funny. Edward is sexy as hell man, and Bella, I like the more free and actual "acts her age" and has fun Bella. not the "acts fifteen years older than her age" Bella. Again I simply ADORE this story, its so much fun to read and it actually birghtens up my day. Like today I was just in a bad mood but when I saw your story it all lightend up :D Anyways can NOT wait until you update again! xD

~DCF~
the real teacher chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Too cool! What a clever and awesome idea!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
i liked this little intermission

its cool to see these friends outside of their crazy sex game, lol

and i cant wait for it all to just keep building
the real teacher chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Sounds like I could learn something here! Great hook!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
wow! that was one hot chapter! i really wasn't expecting ice cream and it was so good! i love how even after they have sex they still joke around. it's cute!
nermalasu chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
i was wondering if she was gonna shower after their little tryst...guess she won't make that mistake twice! very cute...i love all of their little interactions...
SaraCullen4ever chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
I love this story! I am trying this game with my boyfriend and it is amazing! Thank you! Anyway, I am super curious about the letter for this weekend. Could you please let me know. I am so eager! ) Thank you so much.
Rennesme chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
aw...i love them, i can't wait for the next letter!
geeenah chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
YAY! Cute chapter, their friendship is so awesome. I'm curious as to what was that whole discrepancy was about. LOL. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next letter. To be honest, I couldn't come up with something good when I found out what it was. This story really needs you to be creative haha.
boogalooshrimp123 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
love it! love their banter.. so cute! i can't wait to read the next chapter.. soon hopefully :)
11,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 733 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 753 .. Last Next »