Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
lulabelljane chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
As much as I love the lemon chapters...these little in between chapters are too awesome...good way to show a little more into their relationship than just the sex. And I have to admit that Bella dazzling Edward was very cute! :)
freakyhazeleyes chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
They're so cute together. Nice friends that can keep the sex separate because right now it has to be. And you are completely right about taking things from stories and using them to spice up the love life... heheheheheh. And thank you for the shoutouts, those were great. And I'm sorry again about all of the confusion. :D
Hi chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Hello I do believe that it is time we get an update URGH CANT WAIT this story is so fantastic LOL I wouldn't mind alttle drama in dis ;D
kimber20 chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
Yum! Can't wait to read more! :D
puasluoma chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
It was very very nice!

they are gonna fall in love, right?

right? when?' if yes, please make it soon!
JEC2009 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hello,

I would like to let you know that I really enjoy reading your story. It's very fresh! I hope that you decide to continue it because you are a very talented writer. Have a good one and cannot wait for next chapter.

Best.
kcdancer chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Yum, yum. I love ice cream!
Miss.T-Stanley chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
that was amazing lol

hm my ideas for I probably would have been like ihop pancakes or something lol, like spread butter on each other and stuff, but idk, your idea was better :]

hm im gonna try to come up with one for every letter, hopefully they will help you out,

A-

Cullensgurlxx chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Another thumbs up for this chapter :) good job! :D:D:D

Lauren x
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Great chapter, once again! :)
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
I am loving this story so much and we are only three chapters in! :D
OldRuins chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
This is so amazing, I have to say the alphabet has never been more interesting to me than it is now :P I love their realtionship, it seems so normal in a way, like actualy humans (I know they're both supposed to be) but in normal fanfic where edward is a vamp their realionship is just so unnatural and Bella acts so mature and not human like in a way :P Im babling now, but yeah just know I look forward to your story, like seriously I have a mini countdown (because I know im cool like that :P) and also can I know the next letter? I wanna let my mind wander before I actually get to see what your genius brain has for us readers!

~DCF~
Famingo chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Fun story. I like the premise. It's got a lot of potential, especially since we're so close to the beginning. Really enjoying it so far.
Hello Apple chapter 5 . 3/30/2009