Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Great chapter, once again! :)
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
I am loving this story so much and we are only three chapters in! :D
OldRuins chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
This is so amazing, I have to say the alphabet has never been more interesting to me than it is now :P I love their realtionship, it seems so normal in a way, like actualy humans (I know they're both supposed to be) but in normal fanfic where edward is a vamp their realionship is just so unnatural and Bella acts so mature and not human like in a way :P Im babling now, but yeah just know I look forward to your story, like seriously I have a mini countdown (because I know im cool like that :P) and also can I know the next letter? I wanna let my mind wander before I actually get to see what your genius brain has for us readers!

~DCF~
Famingo chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Fun story. I like the premise. It's got a lot of potential, especially since we're so close to the beginning. Really enjoying it so far.
Hello Apple chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
yumy :)
Elizabeth Moffettie chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Love it! Can't wait for more :D
CallistoLexx chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
This was wonderful and amazingly hot! I would have totally stumped me, I think. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses.
laurentx chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
HOT! SO HOT! LOVING THIS SO HARD!
laurentx chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
FANTASTIC! I'M OFF TO READ THE UPDATE!
Hi chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
I think that the non letter chapters should come directly after u post up the letter chapter-mainly beacause most of us r reading this as u update and I feel it is better forthe flow of the story . Yea bascally dat it. This is a great story n I can't waitfor an update :D
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
love it lol the ice cream would be a sticky mess i would probably take a shower with my man after doing that .lol but this is a story lol but anyways love it lol cant wait til the next chapter
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Ice cream, who do not love ice cream? I know no one. *lol* Love the description for the first kiss in connection with the ice cream and the "letter" scene was very hot again.

Oh and of course, I would love to hear, which letter you got. :D Anyway awesome work again. :)
rainbowsecrets chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
I might have gone for the the word illegal and done like Edward as a police man and Bella as the one whos done somthing wrong, and he has to punish her. That sounds abit odd but still.

Good chapter, i love how you link every letter so far to a flashback from thier past )
Llama Queen Katie chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Um...dunno. I have no clue what I would have made "I" be. I'm not quite THAT creative...anyway, loved it! I'm fairly patient, so I can wait to see what the next letter is.
burninglightdustyshade chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Well that was hot as hell. I wasn't thinking ice cream at all. I guess I would have just used ice but the ice cream was infinitely better. And can I say again that I just love that you link the ideas back to bonding experiences. So clever of you.

I guess for my "ideas" I have a few. Although, I'm reading The Dominant right now, and a few others like it, so forgive the...um...direction of my ideas. I don't know if you want places, orifices, positions, role playing, toys, or what but I have a few ideas. For A I guess it could be anal, but not for a while I'd think since that requires so much trust, sexual trust, not friendship trust. There's Dom/sub for D and S. There's cock ring for C. I guess Kiss for K if it's later on. Or Making Love for M. Being bound for B. There are handcuffs, whips, feathers, mirrors, plugs,tantra, kama sutra positions, you name it. Man, I thought it'd be harder for me to think of stuff. Now I KNOW I'm a perv. lol. Of course, there's those vibrating panties with the remote for P. And there is always sex in public. Fellatio, which she hasn't done yet. All sorts of food items like ice cream. I'll keep thinking of ideas and send them in a pm if you'd like. I'm sure we ALL have ideas and mine aren't very original but I'll keep trying if you want me to. Let me know if you have the time. And thanks again, so much, for taking the time to write such a fun, hot, and yet heartfelt story. I'm loving it!
11,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 735 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 755 .. Last Next »