Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
BlueJean452 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Great Chapter! I don't know what I would have done with I. lol. Probably something imaginary. Can't wait to see what happens next! Please Update Soon!
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
awesome chapter. i loved the ice cream thing for I. i hope edward and belle become a couple by the time the story is over.
boogalooshrimp123 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I love that you include a background story for the reasoning behind each letter. I love this story.. not only is it hot it's also cute... keep it coming.. pun intended :)
Linds14 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Oh wow that was unbelievably hot! Phew..

I have to say..I would think that they would be a tad bit more uncomfortable with this..but maybe not because they did have their first kiss together and lost their virginities they've been here before haha

I don't really care how they feel at this point..I just want more sexin' from them! haha
TheNinthCullen chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I Love the letter I along with ice bream :)
twloha14 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
great chapter.

hmm, I?

let me think..igloo?

lol, thats about it[
mad4hugh chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Awesome chapter Jen. You made Edward a man after my own heart: a lover of ice cream!...and not just plain, old vanlla! Chocolate.

'I' was one damn sexy weekend! Totally yummy!
ThatLeftyCurse chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
The chapters just keep getting better :D. It was great to see Edward's side of all this.

Please don't tell me the letter - I like it as a surprise, otherwise I'll be unfocused all week going "What is Bella going to do with that letter?"

Here's to a cheesy grin xD
libbybelle chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! How about some "Edcream!" Update soon!
twiobsession14 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
"Denial is not just a river in Egypt, Bells" hahaha

cant wait for the next chapter ]
edwardemmett09 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Amazing. Abso-fucking-lutely amazing.
Ivygirl702 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I will never be able to eat chocolate ice cream again without thinking of this chapter.
nermalasu chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
ok so as i'm reading this...which btw was fantastic...the comedian i was listening to in the background kept mentioning ice cream! that was very clever, i would never have known what to do with the letter I. and how great was it that bella wanted to keep the blindfold on! amazing! can't wait for the next letter!
Rennesme chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Freaking LOVED IT!
AngelAtTwilight chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
YAY you updated and I love it! Such a hot and sexy idea, and the way Edward stayed in control... yum. I think I may have to take up this idea and go find my husband now! ;) Bravo!
11,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 735 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 755 .. Last Next »