Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
seevousplay chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
What are you going to do for q and z man? That's going to be tough. I would have gone with isolation for I too, I think. Ice cream works well though too. :]

Amazing
dejaceratops chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
OH DEAR LORD. I will NEVER be able to think of ice cream the same way again. XD

I have no idea what I would have come up with for 'I' but ice cream was a FABULOUS choice. Bravo!
Tater-K chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
loved it!
Twilight2Midnight chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
OH ICE CREAM!

How absolutely deliciously yummy!

I thought only of ICE - only cause it works a treat as well - because ice cream can be sticky & messy (yes, I think about those things too. I thought they might even get in the shower afterwards & continue on - here's hoping they did!)

Ice cream is so much more yummier & CHOCOLATE too :) LOL

So much fun - I love this story...keep up the amazing writing Jen - can't wait for more.
geeenah chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
That was awesome! Ice cream is so yummy and a very creative thing to use. Wow this is getting so good and I'm becoming attached. I quickly came over here once I received the alert. I'm curious as to which letter you rolled next. It's gonna be a good one, I feel it. LOL. Great chapter sweetie! Can't wait for the next one.
sammie503 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Um... WOW.

I REALLY love this story. Like, way too much. lol.

Seriously. This is not only good smut, but it is so fantastically written. I hate it when you read something like this but it is so hard to understand. This is amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter!

-Sam :)
lulabelljane chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
After reading this chapter...All I could think of was the saying "You scream, I scream...we all scream for ice cream!"...and boy does that fit with this chapter! :P I honestly don't know what else I would have used for I...it's a tough one...but you more than lived up to it!

And yes...I so want to know the next letter...though it will bug me all week trying to figure out what you'll do! Yeah, its pretty bad when you get that into a fanfic! :)
shaz308 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
They certainly know how to push each other's buttons. If they wanted to stay friends this is a dangerous game to play, but of course who wants to just stay 'friends'. As soon as they kiss and I imagine they will break that rule, the floodgates will open I'm sure. Ice or ice-cream would have been my pick too. Look forward toyour next update.
flamingheart1974 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
wow wow wow i so love this story

i thought about ice cubes but let me tell ya ice cream was so much better with all of its creamy goodness and belguim dark chocolate is my fav not exactly swiss dark but close enough

cant wait for the next letter to be picked hope bella can top edward
rain-it-shall chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
loved it! those two are great together. using icecream for I was pretty creative, i probably would have thought of something stupid LOL. but now theyre going to sleep and bella's gonna be all sticky LOL. oh well. and id like to know what the next letter is, please!
Shrn Sweet chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
First when I immediately saw the title I was like OHH THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD! , and French fries and Ice Cream I LOVE DOING THAT .

And that was SEXY HOTT! Ice cream always first option for I.

I loved that you kept it simple with just the ice cream and not go all nuts and start talking about topping and all that, does are good don’t get me wrong but yours was simple and I think that’s what made it way more HOTT!
robownsme chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
This was a great chapter! Edward is very hot and sexy isn't he? lol I love how they aren't awkward or embarrassed about what they did afterward. They are just back to being best friends again. This is such a fun story to read and I look forward to it every week. Thank you!
colacherry chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
great chapter! ice cream was good! i probably would have used ice! (which i also think works good with a blindfold)
freakyhazeleyes chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Edward got in touch with his dominant side which is just excellent. I loved the ice cream path Edward went down and how you weaved in the back story of chocolate ice cream being his favorite was great. And I loved how you said that his best most flavorful kiss was from Bella. It's those little lines that you're placing in that give me hope for some romance between these two.
CallistoLexx chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
I love that you're going to do some non-letter chapters, for lack of a better way to refer to them. It let's us get to see more of what they're like outside of the game. That will only make the letter chapters better.
11,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 736 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 756 .. Last Next »