Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
burninglightdustyshade chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Well that was hot as hell. I wasn't thinking ice cream at all. I guess I would have just used ice but the ice cream was infinitely better. And can I say again that I just love that you link the ideas back to bonding experiences. So clever of you.

I guess for my "ideas" I have a few. Although, I'm reading The Dominant right now, and a few others like it, so forgive the...um...direction of my ideas. I don't know if you want places, orifices, positions, role playing, toys, or what but I have a few ideas. For A I guess it could be anal, but not for a while I'd think since that requires so much trust, sexual trust, not friendship trust. There's Dom/sub for D and S. There's cock ring for C. I guess Kiss for K if it's later on. Or Making Love for M. Being bound for B. There are handcuffs, whips, feathers, mirrors, plugs,tantra, kama sutra positions, you name it. Man, I thought it'd be harder for me to think of stuff. Now I KNOW I'm a perv. lol. Of course, there's those vibrating panties with the remote for P. And there is always sex in public. Fellatio, which she hasn't done yet. All sorts of food items like ice cream. I'll keep thinking of ideas and send them in a pm if you'd like. I'm sure we ALL have ideas and mine aren't very original but I'll keep trying if you want me to. Let me know if you have the time. And thanks again, so much, for taking the time to write such a fun, hot, and yet heartfelt story. I'm loving it!
burninglightdustyshade chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Hm...what to do for the letters? I'm going to have to think on that. It'd be fun to talk with others about what we think for each letter. It's no fun having smut on the brain alone. Wait...that didn't come out right. LOL

Again, I love what you're doing here. Such fun. Their sexual attraction is palpable. How anyone manages to write great sex but keep the emotional aspect alive and heartfelt just baffles me. It is beyond me. But not beyond you. So thanks for the story!
burninglightdustyshade chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
I NEED A BEST FRIEND LIKE EDWARD!

Seriously, I wasn't too sure if this could play out with the sex and the emotion but so far, I'm buying it wholeheartedly. You're doing an excellent job of interweaving the dichotomy of best friends and sex. The fact that the first letter is V and reminds them of a bonding experience in their friendship is brilliant on your part. Showing us that the love, even if only friendship love (at least that's what they think) at this point, is really the foundation for this. Thank you for taking the time out of RL to write these things for us! OH- and your rolling the dice...brilliant. I wondered how you'd pick the letters. Off to read the next chapter!
burninglightdustyshade chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Well, well, well. This sounds undeniably intriguing and straight up my alley. I'm a bit late on the uptake here so I'm off the catch up. But I'm definitely in on this story.
acrosstheuniverse28 chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
That was beyond H.O.T. Got shivers up and down haha.

I also like how at the end they are so cute with each other with their playfighting. Great update!

I would love to know what the next letter is! :)
karmapolice28 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
amazing once again!

if i got I i would've picked iceream as well, a less obvious one woud've taken too long o come up with for me only "comment" comment is that maybe their sexual experiences could alter from being more bella based to more edward based?

just a thought...

other than that,go get em tiger!
Talia Taylor chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Lol. Good chapter.

TT
Darkangel0470 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Pmsl your friends are going to want to know how you are getting so many coupons and may call in there to find out, how to get the privilidge.

Hm i think i would of gone with Icecubes instead of Icecream, but, still kept the blind fold, less sticky then, he could of used to it to run up and down her body using either fingers or teeth.

Shock not everyone loves icecream, so Edward you have that wrong, i can live without it and my one son hates it :O
Ashley chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Omg that was a good idea, make them review to find out the letter

jeez you have one smart brain up in there

great chap
Iadorepugs chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Another wonderful chapter. I love what you thought of for the letter "I", and the background for why Edward chose it.

If I was choosing for the letter "I", most likely ice would've come to mind, not very creative I know. Also Island, but don't know what I would do with that. Another possibility I thought of was innocence...having Bella dress all in white type thing.

Please, please, tell me the next letter!
ss22editor chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
This story is great! I really like how each letter chapter is introduced with some sort of past history, it makes the whole thing very sweet and enhances the back story while still focusing on the game, except from the prologue I can tell things are going to get complicated (of course!). Also I wonder if Bella or Edward actually will ever run a red light...I thought it was funny that both of them almost did that! I actually think I'd rather not know the letter...I have fun being surprised by you! Although I am a little surprised at Edward-even though he likes ice cream it seems like he used his turn to give Bella a lot of pleasure. I think it shows that he's really trying to please her even though this is a game. Like even though they are sort of "using" each other to satisfy themselves, the thing that satisfies Edward is pleasing Bella!

I also wonder though how they lasted so long without ever sleeping together again. Maybe they both realized that they would rather be friends than mess anything up? I wonder who is going to give in and kiss the other one first!

And I really wonder about the prologue! It seems like something big happens between them but both of them still want to keep playing, so it must be complicated! Do you have it all worked out?

the letter I is hard! I'm not sure what I would have done. I thought of ice but of course that was after already knowing about ice cream. Is there an isosceles triangle sex position? I'm spending time now trying to guess what you are going to do for some of the others! I can think of some obvious things but it might be better if what they choose isn't so obvious. Or maybe if one of the things one of them choses makes the other one uncomfortable, like a threesome or something! Or what if one of them has a date in the middle of them playing their game? They are still technically single!

Anyway I'm not writing the story you are! I'm just loving it and can't wait for more! It's a breath of fresh air with all these angst-filled stories I've been reading lately, but I can tell it will get there too!

~Samantha
chloebelle1011 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
amazing & hot as usual.
kat313 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I love this story so far! I just came across it and read all of your chapters :) I can't wait for the next update and hope Edward and Bella end up together! I love that you include their history, it shows how close they are and really adds to the story! Great writing! Can't wait for more!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
this chapter was really good

i would have gone absolutely crazy in bella's position

dang... how do you come up with this stuff?

keep it up!
Layoverinboston chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I have to say that I just came across your story and I loove it! Such a good idea

I can't wait for more!