Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I was really positive surprised, that this was not a letter chapter. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the letters *lol*, but I think it's a brilliant idea to do this after every or every two letter chapters. It's so good for the development of the characters and of the story. To see how the "game" or several letters change their relationship etc. or how they deal with the aftermath. So this plot is not rushed and I really like this. Of course, now I'm excited too, which letter he picked. *lol*

Anyway this was a awesome chapter again. I really love your humor and your writing style. :)
beadel91 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
dang...i need a best friend...lol
Ivygirl702 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
These two are ridiculously cute together. I can't wait to see how you get us to the preface...

Thanks for a great chapter!
7oNjA chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
That's funny! I love how you managed to incorporate James and the scar into you story...that was impossibly incredible! I look forward to the next instalment!

bbyluv
seevousplay chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Believe it man, thisstory is awesomesauce. Holy cow, I love it
briknowsbest chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Hahahahahaha.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

XD

I don't know why but that was hilarious.

And then 'Swanny'

Oh gawsh :D

Lol.

Update soon!

Thanks! XD
Shrn Sweet chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I think it would be good to say the letter that way people can give ideas and even if you do all the work, its a way to have more then one idea and take the best one.

And chapters like this one are necessary because you give us the idea of their relationship and not just the game/sex. Its good to have more on their every day relationship and their past together.

And now am wondering …

I have a pretty vivid imagination so I think I can give some ideas.
hartofice chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Well...interesting back ground history. And I am totally in love with what you have done so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
puasluoma chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
It was good!
teamedwardmasencullen chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
really really good.. keep writng x
kimber20 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
WOW! Another fantastic chapter! I can't wait to see what letter Edward got and what he's gonna do with it :D
mad4hugh chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Jen, I like your idea to have a chapter where you explore their feelings, past history, etc. with each other. It let's us learn more about them and I appreciate that.

Not sure if I'm part of the "I want to know the upcoming letter" group: I kind of like being surprised just like E and B!

Loking forward to next chapter! Thanks
geeenah chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I loved the character development in this chapter! It was awesome to say the least. There were some very interesting pasts you came up for the two of them. I love how you're portraying this Bella and Edward. They are definitely unique since I haven't seen a story like this yet. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the next one. I like the idea of knowing the letter ahead of time so we can discuss, but the element of surprise is always a good thing too. But it can always be a deadly thing waiting an entire week for it if you're into the story as much as I am :). Edward-centric chapter next time since it's his letter right? Can't wait :)
YankeeDiva chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I'm betting he drew the letter Q lol!
Cullensgurlxx chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
This is a really great story its nice to read something that isnt all sad and moody its just light hearted fun i cant wait for the next few chapters :D

Lauren x