Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
CallistoLexx chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
This was wonderful and amazingly hot! I would have totally stumped me, I think. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses.
laurentx chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
HOT! SO HOT! LOVING THIS SO HARD!
laurentx chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
FANTASTIC! I'M OFF TO READ THE UPDATE!
Hi chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
I think that the non letter chapters should come directly after u post up the letter chapter-mainly beacause most of us r reading this as u update and I feel it is better forthe flow of the story . Yea bascally dat it. This is a great story n I can't waitfor an update :D
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
love it lol the ice cream would be a sticky mess i would probably take a shower with my man after doing that .lol but this is a story lol but anyways love it lol cant wait til the next chapter
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Ice cream, who do not love ice cream? I know no one. *lol* Love the description for the first kiss in connection with the ice cream and the "letter" scene was very hot again.

Oh and of course, I would love to hear, which letter you got. :D Anyway awesome work again. :)
rainbowsecrets chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
I might have gone for the the word illegal and done like Edward as a police man and Bella as the one whos done somthing wrong, and he has to punish her. That sounds abit odd but still.

Good chapter, i love how you link every letter so far to a flashback from thier past )
Llama Queen Katie chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Um...dunno. I have no clue what I would have made "I" be. I'm not quite THAT creative...anyway, loved it! I'm fairly patient, so I can wait to see what the next letter is.
burninglightdustyshade chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
Well that was hot as hell. I wasn't thinking ice cream at all. I guess I would have just used ice but the ice cream was infinitely better. And can I say again that I just love that you link the ideas back to bonding experiences. So clever of you.

I guess for my "ideas" I have a few. Although, I'm reading The Dominant right now, and a few others like it, so forgive the...um...direction of my ideas. I don't know if you want places, orifices, positions, role playing, toys, or what but I have a few ideas. For A I guess it could be anal, but not for a while I'd think since that requires so much trust, sexual trust, not friendship trust. There's Dom/sub for D and S. There's cock ring for C. I guess Kiss for K if it's later on. Or Making Love for M. Being bound for B. There are handcuffs, whips, feathers, mirrors, plugs,tantra, kama sutra positions, you name it. Man, I thought it'd be harder for me to think of stuff. Now I KNOW I'm a perv. lol. Of course, there's those vibrating panties with the remote for P. And there is always sex in public. Fellatio, which she hasn't done yet. All sorts of food items like ice cream. I'll keep thinking of ideas and send them in a pm if you'd like. I'm sure we ALL have ideas and mine aren't very original but I'll keep trying if you want me to. Let me know if you have the time. And thanks again, so much, for taking the time to write such a fun, hot, and yet heartfelt story. I'm loving it!
burninglightdustyshade chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Hm...what to do for the letters? I'm going to have to think on that. It'd be fun to talk with others about what we think for each letter. It's no fun having smut on the brain alone. Wait...that didn't come out right. LOL

Again, I love what you're doing here. Such fun. Their sexual attraction is palpable. How anyone manages to write great sex but keep the emotional aspect alive and heartfelt just baffles me. It is beyond me. But not beyond you. So thanks for the story!
burninglightdustyshade chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
I NEED A BEST FRIEND LIKE EDWARD!

Seriously, I wasn't too sure if this could play out with the sex and the emotion but so far, I'm buying it wholeheartedly. You're doing an excellent job of interweaving the dichotomy of best friends and sex. The fact that the first letter is V and reminds them of a bonding experience in their friendship is brilliant on your part. Showing us that the love, even if only friendship love (at least that's what they think) at this point, is really the foundation for this. Thank you for taking the time out of RL to write these things for us! OH- and your rolling the dice...brilliant. I wondered how you'd pick the letters. Off to read the next chapter!
burninglightdustyshade chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Well, well, well. This sounds undeniably intriguing and straight up my alley. I'm a bit late on the uptake here so I'm off the catch up. But I'm definitely in on this story.
acrosstheuniverse28 chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
That was beyond H.O.T. Got shivers up and down haha.

I also like how at the end they are so cute with each other with their playfighting. Great update!

I would love to know what the next letter is! :)
karmapolice28 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
amazing once again!

if i got I i would've picked iceream as well, a less obvious one woud've taken too long o come up with for me only "comment" comment is that maybe their sexual experiences could alter from being more bella based to more edward based?

just a thought...

other than that,go get em tiger!
Talia Taylor chapter 5 . 3/29/2009