Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Talia Taylor chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Lol. Good chapter.

TT
Darkangel0470 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Pmsl your friends are going to want to know how you are getting so many coupons and may call in there to find out, how to get the privilidge.

Hm i think i would of gone with Icecubes instead of Icecream, but, still kept the blind fold, less sticky then, he could of used to it to run up and down her body using either fingers or teeth.

Shock not everyone loves icecream, so Edward you have that wrong, i can live without it and my one son hates it :O
Ashley chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Omg that was a good idea, make them review to find out the letter

jeez you have one smart brain up in there

great chap
Iadorepugs chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Another wonderful chapter. I love what you thought of for the letter "I", and the background for why Edward chose it.

If I was choosing for the letter "I", most likely ice would've come to mind, not very creative I know. Also Island, but don't know what I would do with that. Another possibility I thought of was innocence...having Bella dress all in white type thing.

Please, please, tell me the next letter!
ss22editor chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
This story is great! I really like how each letter chapter is introduced with some sort of past history, it makes the whole thing very sweet and enhances the back story while still focusing on the game, except from the prologue I can tell things are going to get complicated (of course!). Also I wonder if Bella or Edward actually will ever run a red light...I thought it was funny that both of them almost did that! I actually think I'd rather not know the letter...I have fun being surprised by you! Although I am a little surprised at Edward-even though he likes ice cream it seems like he used his turn to give Bella a lot of pleasure. I think it shows that he's really trying to please her even though this is a game. Like even though they are sort of "using" each other to satisfy themselves, the thing that satisfies Edward is pleasing Bella!

I also wonder though how they lasted so long without ever sleeping together again. Maybe they both realized that they would rather be friends than mess anything up? I wonder who is going to give in and kiss the other one first!

And I really wonder about the prologue! It seems like something big happens between them but both of them still want to keep playing, so it must be complicated! Do you have it all worked out?

the letter I is hard! I'm not sure what I would have done. I thought of ice but of course that was after already knowing about ice cream. Is there an isosceles triangle sex position? I'm spending time now trying to guess what you are going to do for some of the others! I can think of some obvious things but it might be better if what they choose isn't so obvious. Or maybe if one of the things one of them choses makes the other one uncomfortable, like a threesome or something! Or what if one of them has a date in the middle of them playing their game? They are still technically single!

Anyway I'm not writing the story you are! I'm just loving it and can't wait for more! It's a breath of fresh air with all these angst-filled stories I've been reading lately, but I can tell it will get there too!

~Samantha
chloebelle1011 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
amazing & hot as usual.
kat313 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I love this story so far! I just came across it and read all of your chapters :) I can't wait for the next update and hope Edward and Bella end up together! I love that you include their history, it shows how close they are and really adds to the story! Great writing! Can't wait for more!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
this chapter was really good

i would have gone absolutely crazy in bella's position

dang... how do you come up with this stuff?

keep it up!
Layoverinboston chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I have to say that I just came across your story and I loove it! Such a good idea

I can't wait for more!
Haylzi chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
What a great chap, when they gona break the cardinal rule and kiss how can things be that passionate between them and not pain them to actually kiss, I so hope they end up together. Cant wait to see what happens next
briknowsbest chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Holy jesus.

That was hot.

I will never look at a bowl of ice cream the same... ever O_O

Fabulous hon!

:D

Update soon :]
BlueJean452 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Great Chapter! I don't know what I would have done with I. lol. Probably something imaginary. Can't wait to see what happens next! Please Update Soon!
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
awesome chapter. i loved the ice cream thing for I. i hope edward and belle become a couple by the time the story is over.
boogalooshrimp123 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I love that you include a background story for the reasoning behind each letter. I love this story.. not only is it hot it's also cute... keep it coming.. pun intended :)
Linds14 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Oh wow that was unbelievably hot! Phew..

I have to say..I would think that they would be a tad bit more uncomfortable with this..but maybe not because they did have their first kiss together and lost their virginities together...so they've been here before haha

I don't really care how they feel at this point..I just want more sexin' from them! haha
11,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 737 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 757 .. Last Next »