Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
dreamngo4it9 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
i really like the idea of this story

the prologue has me really really intrigued

i cant wait for more!
karmapolice28 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
i freaking LOVE the creativity of this!

please please PLEASE keep this up for me

i'll give ya cookies... :P
acrosstheuniverse28 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
That was a cute chapter. It's fun to read in between the alphabet sexcapades (even though those are extremely fun too haha). Can't wait for the next letter installment. Bring on your brilliance!
ThatLeftyCurse chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Good chapter :D Its nice to have chapters like these - ones that deviate from the plotline and examine out the characters more, but you've also down it in a way which isn't confusing, and still ties itself in with the plot. which can sometimes be the downfall of chapters like this.

Overall, great work :DD
Lyxa chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
hey!

great chapter!

update soon :D

xoxox

lyxa
dejaceratops chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I can't wait to see what Edward's got planned for the next letter! Needless to say, it should be interesting!

This chapter was great; I love how comfortable the two of them are with each other.
rainbowsecrets chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I liked this chapter, it helps develop the story )

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Miss.T-Stanley chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
im so excited to see what will happen!
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I was really positive surprised, that this was not a letter chapter. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the letters *lol*, but I think it's a brilliant idea to do this after every or every two letter chapters. It's so good for the development of the characters and of the story. To see how the "game" or several letters change their relationship etc. or how they deal with the aftermath. So this plot is not rushed and I really like this. Of course, now I'm excited too, which letter he picked. *lol*

Anyway this was a awesome chapter again. I really love your humor and your writing style. :)
beadel91 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
dang...i need a best friend...lol
Ivygirl702 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
These two are ridiculously cute together. I can't wait to see how you get us to the preface...

Thanks for a great chapter!
7oNjA chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
That's funny! I love how you managed to incorporate James and the scar into you story...that was impossibly incredible! I look forward to the next instalment!

~bbyluv
seevousplay chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Believe it man, thisstory is awesomesauce. Holy cow, I love it
briknowsbest chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Hahahahahaha.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

XD

I don't know why but that was hilarious.

And then 'Swanny'

Oh gawsh :D

Lol.

Update soon!

Thanks! XD
Shrn Sweet chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I think it would be good to say the letter that way people can give ideas and even if you do all the work, its a way to have more then one idea and take the best one.

And chapters like this one are necessary because you give us the idea of their relationship and not just the game/sex. Its good to have more on their every day relationship and their past together.

And now am wondering …

I have a pretty vivid imagination so I think I can give some ideas.
11,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 737 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 757 .. Last Next »