Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Cullensgurlxx chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
This is a really great story its nice to read something that isnt all sad and moody its just light hearted fun i cant wait for the next few chapters :D

Lauren x
Rolange chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Thanks for the update. I liked the seamless way you illustrated Bella's clumsiness and also the back story on one of her injuries. It added some depth to the Bella/Edward component. I keep wondering why these two aren't together, but I guess sometimes it's awkward when you've grown up with the person and what seems obvious to others isn't obvious to them. Like I said, thanks for the update.
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
lol i want to know what the letter is before u update next time lol but anyways i lovwe the story its exciting to see which letter and what they will do in role playing in the next chapter after they draw the letter
Tater-K chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
loved it! cant wait for more!
AJzkitten69 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
...I enjoy the mental picture of a human James getting the beat down from Edward. It's sexy. Looking forward to more.
Twilight2Midnight chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Just love it!

I don't want to know the letter before the chapter - that's just me though...also, I was hoping for some more smut for breakfast - there's nothing like it...seeming as Edward saw her in his shirt & snaked his hand up the thigh (oh yum - if only!)

I hope their relationship grows with this story & they end up together - I know I;m getting ahead of myself here but we can only hope :)

Please update again soon - we do adore your writing - my other favourite we haven't heard from in awhile is "In Another Life". Jen, are you still continuing with this story?

Again, thanks for the awesome writing & fantastic stories :)
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Not gonna lie, I was hoping for smut when I saw the update alert in my inbox, but this was just as good. I like the childhood stories that you're working in a lot. :)
twoifbysea chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Jen,

I love the whitty reparte you have between Edward and Bella. The dynamic is electric.

Can't wait for more. Thank you so much for writing!

:D
Divamercury chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I really love the idea for this! I can't wait to see what the next letter is! Eagerly awaiting the next update!

DM
Darkangel0470 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Hm it probably would be good to know the letter but only so that we can try and think what you may come up with :) I love the way this story is working with sex and the laughter.
raok chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
awesome! can't wait to read the next chap :)
WD-Den-Mum chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Aw, love the character developement!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Needs Moar Smut!
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
love the chapter. cant wait for the next chapte.
Iadorepugs chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
This storyline is such a great idea...

Part of me would like to know what the letter is ahead of time, but I think more of me enjoys the surprise.

I can't wait to see what letter Edward got that has him so baffled!

Casey