Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
libbybelle chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! How about some "Edcream!" Update soon!
twiobsession14 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
"Denial is not just a river in Egypt, Bells" hahaha

cant wait for the next chapter ]
edwardemmett09 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Amazing. Abso-fucking-lutely amazing.
Ivygirl702 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I will never be able to eat chocolate ice cream again without thinking of this chapter.
nermalasu chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
ok so as i'm reading this...which btw was fantastic...the comedian i was listening to in the background kept mentioning ice cream! that was very clever, i would never have known what to do with the letter I. and how great was it that bella wanted to keep the blindfold on! amazing! can't wait for the next letter!
Rennesme chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Freaking LOVED IT!
AngelAtTwilight chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
YAY you updated and I love it! Such a hot and sexy idea, and the way Edward stayed in control... yum. I think I may have to take up this idea and go find my husband now! ;) Bravo!
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
This was great use for the letter I. I'm amazed with your creativity; there's no way I'd be able to come up with something interesting for each letter of the alphabet. Nicely done. :)
7oNjA chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
My idea for I would have just been ice. Ice is such a sexy thing that most people just don't know about... but there are still some places where ice should never go, or so I'm told. Anywho, this was a great chapter! I can't wait until next weekend!

~bbyluv
rchpbabe chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
love this jen! more more more!
seevousplay chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
What are you going to do for q and z man? That's going to be tough. I would have gone with isolation for I too, I think. Ice cream works well though too. :]

Amazing
dejaceratops chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
OH DEAR LORD. I will NEVER be able to think of ice cream the same way again. XD

I have no idea what I would have come up with for 'I' but ice cream was a FABULOUS choice. Bravo!
Tater-K chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
loved it!
Twilight2Midnight chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
OH ICE CREAM!

How absolutely deliciously yummy!

I thought only of ICE - only cause it works a treat as well - because ice cream can be sticky & messy (yes, I think about those things too. I thought they might even get in the shower afterwards & continue on - here's hoping they did!)

Ice cream is so much more yummier & CHOCOLATE too :) LOL

So much fun - I love this story...keep up the amazing writing Jen - can't wait for more.
geeenah chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
That was awesome! Ice cream is so yummy and a very creative thing to use. Wow this is getting so good and I'm becoming attached. I quickly came over here once I received the alert. I'm curious as to which letter you rolled next. It's gonna be a good one, I feel it. LOL. Great chapter sweetie! Can't wait for the next one.
11,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 738 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 758 .. Last Next »