Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I love the relationship that you're creating between them. They've obviously been friends for a long time. :) I'm excited to see what comes up next!
Account wanter chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Omg wowzers the letter v and vampire role playing IT IS PERFECT u are awesome don't stop at all great idea!
bastos chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Who didn't have naughty brad Pitt vampire dreams?
jennlynnfs chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I was not expecting that! That's funny how you rolled several times and still got "V". I think the fates were telling you something. :)

I was surprised at how easily they got into their role playing thing. I know they're best friends and practically grew up together and experienced so much, but I was expecting there to be a little awkwardness at the beginning of their evening. I suppose Edward is just too damn good for there to be any awkwardness.

I also thought it was good that you included Bella's apprehension about the whole arrangement before it happened. It's obvious that they're having fun with this arrangement now, but I'm also eager to see the dynamics of their relationship change. :)
bexi21 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I loved how in character Edward was! And also very surprised how Bella kept her cool at the beginning. Knowing me, I'd burst out laughing and have to mentally smack myself. LOL

Brilliantly hot and schmexy chapter! I can't wait to read more and to see what the next letter is! :D
twloha14 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
very god!

cant wait for next chapter.
kimber20 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
WOW!

That was Awesome! I loved that it started with letter V :D I can't wait to read more This is one amazing idea for a story!
annasaurusss chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I love how there's so much more than platonic emotions throughout the entire scene, but at the end, they're back to being the best friends that they normally are. I really love this, it was so well written and I really hope they explore their friendship a lot more later on. Great update!
Tater-K chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
i love this story! cant wait to read more!
Chubbypoo chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
holy cow, hottest thing I have read in a while!
geeenah chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Awesome first letter! Very fitting for Twilight too. Haha. I loved the ending. They're adorable. Can't wait for the next one!
theadventurer chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
odd?

but fantastic story : )
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
This chapter was ... can I say incredible? :D Love the Vamp part. :D You included it fabulous and I didn't doubt, that he can be a very convincing vampire. *lol* Oh and I love the "Are we really doing this?" part and the end. *lol* Anyway I love the whole chapter and your humor. Can't wait for more. :)

PS: I put your story on my fav list. :)
flamingheart1974 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
wow i was so doing a major happy dance when i seen that you updated i knew this was gonna be a great story and you have NOT disapointed me that was fantastic i so want more and even tho you just started this it has become one of my fav stories im so glad that you got v for the first letter and that bella has a thing for vamps it made their first time fun and exciting i was so feling it fantastic job
simplyunreachable chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I loved it! This idea is so awesome and your writing is really great too! Just an idea though, maybe you could roll the dice in the last authors note or even in the end of the chapter and then all your reviewer can come up with ideas that you may like or what they think you're gonna do! But anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter, I hoep you can update soon!
11,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 741 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 .. Last Next »