Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Tater-K chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
loved it! cant wait for more!
AJzkitten69 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
...I enjoy the mental picture of a human James getting the beat down from Edward. It's sexy. Looking forward to more.
Twilight2Midnight chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Just love it!

I don't want to know the letter before the chapter - that's just me though...also, I was hoping for some more smut for breakfast - there's nothing like it...seeming as Edward saw her in his shirt & snaked his hand up the thigh (oh yum - if only!)

I hope their relationship grows with this story & they end up together - I know I;m getting ahead of myself here but we can only hope :)

Please update again soon - we do adore your writing - my other favourite we haven't heard from in awhile is "In Another Life". Jen, are you still continuing with this story?

Again, thanks for the awesome writing & fantastic stories :)
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Not gonna lie, I was hoping for smut when I saw the update alert in my inbox, but this was just as good. I like the childhood stories that you're working in a lot. :)
twoifbysea chapter 4 . 3/28/2009

I love the whitty reparte you have between Edward and Bella. The dynamic is electric.

Can't wait for more. Thank you so much for writing!

Divamercury chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I really love the idea for this! I can't wait to see what the next letter is! Eagerly awaiting the next update!

Darkangel0470 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Hm it probably would be good to know the letter but only so that we can try and think what you may come up with :) I love the way this story is working with sex and the laughter.
raok chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
awesome! can't wait to read the next chap :)
WD-Den-Mum chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Aw, love the character developement!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Needs Moar Smut!
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
love the chapter. cant wait for the next chapte.
Iadorepugs chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
This storyline is such a great idea...

Part of me would like to know what the letter is ahead of time, but I think more of me enjoys the surprise.

I can't wait to see what letter Edward got that has him so baffled!

BlueJean452 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
This was a really good chapter. Although I do have to admit that I was waiting for a letter chapter. lol. Can't wait to see what Edward decides to do with his letter. Please Update Soon!
Ashley chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
you must have a lot of fans

my opinion is to not give out the letter because it will get people reading the next chapter

unless you need help in picking topics in that case do it a week earlier

all up to you author
nermalasu chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
these chapters are gonna be nice, it'll be a great way to get to know bella and edward better and to see just how close they really are. great chapter!
11,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 741 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 761 .. Last Next »