Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
puasluoma chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
It was good!
InmyimaginationIlive chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
really really good.. keep writng x
kimber20 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
WOW! Another fantastic chapter! I can't wait to see what letter Edward got and what he's gonna do with it :D
mad4hugh chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Jen, I like your idea to have a chapter where you explore their feelings, past history, etc. with each other. It let's us learn more about them and I appreciate that.

Not sure if I'm part of the "I want to know the upcoming letter" group: I kind of like being surprised just like E and B!

Loking forward to next chapter! Thanks
geeenah chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I loved the character development in this chapter! It was awesome to say the least. There were some very interesting pasts you came up for the two of them. I love how you're portraying this Bella and Edward. They are definitely unique since I haven't seen a story like this yet. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the next one. I like the idea of knowing the letter ahead of time so we can discuss, but the element of surprise is always a good thing too. But it can always be a deadly thing waiting an entire week for it if you're into the story as much as I am :). Edward-centric chapter next time since it's his letter right? Can't wait :)
YankeeDiva chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I'm betting he drew the letter Q lol!~
Cullensgurlxx chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
This is a really great story its nice to read something that isnt all sad and moody its just light hearted fun i cant wait for the next few chapters :D

Lauren x
Rolange chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Thanks for the update. I liked the seamless way you illustrated Bella's clumsiness and also the back story on one of her injuries. It added some depth to the Bella/Edward component. I keep wondering why these two aren't together, but I guess sometimes it's awkward when you've grown up with the person and what seems obvious to others isn't obvious to them. Like I said, thanks for the update.
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
lol i want to know what the letter is before u update next time lol but anyways i lovwe the story its exciting to see which letter and what they will do in role playing in the next chapter after they draw the letter
Tater-K chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
loved it! cant wait for more!
AJzkitten69 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
...I enjoy the mental picture of a human James getting the beat down from Edward. It's sexy. Looking forward to more.
Twilight2Midnight chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Just love it!

I don't want to know the letter before the chapter - that's just me though...also, I was hoping for some more smut for breakfast - there's nothing like it...seeming as Edward saw her in his shirt & snaked his hand up the thigh (oh yum - if only!)

I hope their relationship grows with this story & they end up together - I know I;m getting ahead of myself here but we can only hope :)

Please update again soon - we do adore your writing - my other favourite we haven't heard from in awhile is "In Another Life". Jen, are you still continuing with this story?

Again, thanks for the awesome writing & fantastic stories :)
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Not gonna lie, I was hoping for smut when I saw the update alert in my inbox, but this was just as good. I like the childhood stories that you're working in a lot. :)
twoifbysea chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
Jen,

I love the whitty reparte you have between Edward and Bella. The dynamic is electric.

Can't wait for more. Thank you so much for writing!

:D
Divamercury chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
I really love the idea for this! I can't wait to see what the next letter is! Eagerly awaiting the next update!

DM