Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
theadventurer chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
odd?

but fantastic story : )
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
This chapter was ... can I say incredible? :D Love the Vamp part. :D You included it fabulous and I didn't doubt, that he can be a very convincing vampire. *lol* Oh and I love the "Are we really doing this?" part and the end. *lol* Anyway I love the whole chapter and your humor. Can't wait for more. :)

PS: I put your story on my fav list. :)
flamingheart1974 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
wow i was so doing a major happy dance when i seen that you updated i knew this was gonna be a great story and you have NOT disapointed me that was fantastic i so want more and even tho you just started this it has become one of my fav stories im so glad that you got v for the first letter and that bella has a thing for vamps it made their first time fun and exciting i was so feling it fantastic job
simplyunreachable chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I loved it! This idea is so awesome and your writing is really great too! Just an idea though, maybe you could roll the dice in the last authors note or even in the end of the chapter and then all your reviewer can come up with ideas that you may like or what they think you're gonna do! But anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter, I hoep you can update soon!
leyrey01 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I loved it! Its amazing that they trust each other so much that they are doing this. How come they agreed on no kissing?
OldRuins chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Woot, very steamy, very sexy, very everything yummy :P I love this story and can't wait until you post the next chapter again, hope its soon! :D

~DCF~
7oNjA chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
That was an amazing chapter! I laughed pretty much the entire time through! Can't wait until next saturday!

~bbyluv
myolyn27 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Just found your story and I really like it. I love the friendship angle and prospect of so much drama with the silly game they are playing but if they end up together in the end I am a happy girl! I will be looking forward to reading more.
crescentmuse chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
SO. MUCH. FUN.

I love it! And V for Vamp was the only way to start. haha
Twilightlvr1 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
That is so funny that you rolled the letter V! I totally enjoyed the whole vampire thing (duh!) and loved how Edward spoke to her and the fact that he wore fangs was a riot! Of course the lemon was great. I like their little banter back and forth. Very cute. Can't wait to see what letter comes next!
freakyhazeleyes chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Wow that is really crazy with the dice story. I was really surprised you would have V as the first letter and thought maybe you just wanted to do that one first to tie in something from the original series, but that is crazy! Well, I guess Edward really wanted to be a vamp again :)

Anyway, I give you much praise for the development of their friendship. I am super jealous of all of their memories and fun times that are wrapped up in each other and I think you've set this up wonderfully. I really enjoyed the story of them sneaking into the movie and how that sparked Bella's obsession with all things vampire. It's weird but I do like that they can so easily separate their friendship from their new sexual relationship. I hope that doesn't come out so strongly once the story gets moving along and feelings start coming more into play, but I think the pacing so far is wonderfully done.

And how they're so comfortable as to go to sleep together naked... that's fabulous. I would have no qualms of "doing the nasty" with Edward Cullen, no strings attached, and then getting a snuggle afterward. No qualms at all!

I cannot wait for you to send me the next chapter!
Ivygirl702 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Edward as a human playing a vampire? So hot. I love the background story about him "introducing" her to the obsession and then him feeding into it as well.

Great chapter, can't wait to see what he has planned for her!
colacherry chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
well it only seems right for V to be the first letter! i really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to see what edward rolls :)
Shrn Sweet chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
so how its the story comming
waiting chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
You're updating today right? Please? I really want to read what happens.
11,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 744 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 .. Last Next »