Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
i-wish-i-had-a-fanfic-account chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
ah

PERFECTO

OMG OMG OMG OMG

U HAVE GOT TO WRITE THIS IT IS SO GOOD!

LOL...EP THE ENTIRE ALPHABET? WO

GO ExB

I SWEAR I SOME N CHECK EVERYDAY TO SEE IF U UPDATED...AH DRIVES ME CRAZY TO SEE ONLY TWO CHAPTER!

I GOTTAH LOOK AT DATE N BE LIKE "YO AUTHOR PROLLY HAS A LIFE"

AH BUT PLZ-UPDDATE SOON ! I LUV IT!
seevousplay chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Lol I emailed you but didn't comment. Way to fail, right? Haha. Dude, spectacular!
7oNjA chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
This was fantastical! I've never heard nor read of a story with such a plot line so I'm very much looking forward to further installments!

bbyluv
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
I really liked the chapters you posted, especially that you gave them backround etc and I think it's a great idea ;) ... so I'm ready to read more. :)
nermalasu chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
very good chapter! i almost died when 4 year old edward gave bella the candy! aw! anywayz...looking forward to how their relationship is gonna change...cause you know it's gonna...
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
interesting cant wait until next saturday or sunday to find out what happens next
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Okay, this sounds amazing so far! Hope you manage to update soon! :)
midsummerstars chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I am looking forward to their weekends!

Curious about if one or the other secretly has feelings for the other...I know their relationship is strictly platonic (besides what you have mentioned) but yeah...
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Ooh, this is a great premise. And a great first chapter!

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I'm so glad you are continuing this fic! i love edward and bella's relationship! it's so funny and cute! i like that they know everything about each other. i can't wait to find out what letter bella chose!
jennlynnfs chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I'm intrigued by your first chapter and how the prologue connects to it. It's obvious that when they came up with this idea they really had no idea what they were getting into. Their friendship is obviously pretty solid and they've gone through a lot together already. Their attitude implies that this is just one of those things that their friendship can handle.

In the Prologue, it seems that after months of having sex with each other, somewhere along the way the line of frienship and lovers became hazy and Bella is conflicted about it. I'm not sure which way. It seems that she could be conflicted that they're at the end of the alphabet or that she doesn't want this to end. Or maybe it's Edward who feels that way.

I have a feeling the no kissing rule is what is probably going to change things between them. Well, that and having to stick to only one day of sex. :)

I'm looking forward to how things turn out for these two.
laurentx chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
YES YES! WHAT'S THE NEXT LETTER? OMG I CAN'T WAIT!
jane audrino chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Oh, Great start! Love the way they are so open and honest with each other. Will make for some interesting play.

That's so cute how they've known each other since they were toddlers!

I'm so looking forward to the first letter!

Thanks for writing!

Jane
mad4hugh chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Jen, this was a great start. Your introduction to E&B with their interaction as they watch TV was good in that your right off the bat you understand this is a long-standing and enduring friendship. The weekend game is a really unique premise for the story that I look forward to reading.

I reread the preface and both E&B seem so almost sad and resigned, followed by this first full chapter of their comfortable friendship/companionship. So one of the things about your story that’s ‘hooked’ me is the wondering just what happened over the 25 weeks to their relationship to ‘devolve’ to the point of the preface? I mean “friends with benefits” sounds good, but someone usually gets hurt. I’m looking forward to not only the how you translate the alphabet letters in 26 weekend of ‘hot sex’, but how it changes them and their relationship.
eirene x 0 x chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Please do continue! This is looking interesting. :)
11,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 744 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 .. Last Next »