Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Rolange chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Somehow I knew if Bella got the letter V, it would have something to do with vampires. I have to wonder how their friends would react if one/all of them walked in on them during their fantasy nights. Still, if she wants to be with him why all the games? Why not come out and tell him? But I do admit, the game is fun especially how they went back to their typical friend banter, with the whining and the "shut it" comments. Till next time.
hartofice chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Well I am hooked. :-) Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
wow interesting and hot lol and cant wait until u update the next chapter lol
Shrn Sweet chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Awesome
rainbowsecrets chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Really good!

Haha Just had to be Vampires :P

I can't wait to see more of Edward opinion
CallistoLexx chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
This chapter was amazing. And you can't have V without vampires. In my mind, anyway. lol. I'm looking forward to seeing what letter Edward chose next time. :D
lulabelljane chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
And the alphabet game is off to a HOT start! I do think it was fate that V was the first letter! LOL!

I loved it...can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Twilight2Midnight chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Oh Jen,

What an AWESOME story - love it... love it... love it!

Thank you for your truly amazing writing & stories - I wonder where I would be without your stories...they are my most favourite ones on FF!

Can't wait for the next letter - I wonder what it will be?

Also will you be updating In another life soon? Another favourite of mine!

Thanks again Jen - keep up the amazing writing :)
shaz308 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
I've just found this story and it is a terrific idea. No kissing was a great rule because it will probably drive them crazy in the end and I'm sure when they break that rule, friends with benefits won't be enough. Looking forward to the next chapter.
AJzkitten69 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
You know, just when I was thinking, "Good god, I need some good Twilight smut or I'm going to explode," you posted. It was awesome. Looking forward to more.
bitemypillows chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Yay for Vampire role play! Hotness abounds :o)
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
*dies*

OME! That was seriously amazing and I think he dice roll was fate! Lol
Darkangel0470 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Hm i would have had the same inclination as Bella if i had chosen V ;)
Ashley chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
that was a good chapter

vampire was clever
Anne Shirley-Swan chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
What an amazing fantastic idea!

I so can't wait!