Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
ThatLeftyCurse chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
I love the way you've written this, the relationship between Edward and Bella is amazing. Its a really nice change to not have them passionately in love all the time. this is great, keep up the good work. :D
iras chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
great chapter. cant wait till next one.
rain-it-shall chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
i really really love this story! the plot is amazing. but about your end author's note, does your brother know about this story? if that was me and my brother, thatd be one awkward conversation! LOL. anyways, looking forward to more!
dejaceratops chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
The first letter was V; how PERFECT is that?

This chapter was yummy and delicious and wonderful. I can't wait to see what the next chapter has to offer! XD
acrosstheuniverse28 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Started reading this story recently and I'm totally hooked. Love it. Am anticipating the next chapter. Brilliant.
dnise88 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
i just started reading this today! i LOVE it! can't wait for the next :)
Llama Queen Katie chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Nice. And, of course, writing a Twilight fic, the first thing you think of when the letter "V" pops up is "vampire". Or did you just choose vampire because you had a good idea for it? Or was it just that you couldn't think of anything better? Ah well, whatever reason you had for picking vampire, the result was awesome. I can't wait for the next letter!
Marie chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Wow! That was terrific. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Rolange chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Somehow I knew if Bella got the letter V, it would have something to do with vampires. I have to wonder how their friends would react if one/all of them walked in on them during their fantasy nights. Still, if she wants to be with him why all the games? Why not come out and tell him? But I do admit, the game is fun especially how they went back to their typical friend banter, with the whining and the "shut it" comments. Till next time.
hartofice chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Well I am hooked. :-) Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
wow interesting and hot lol and cant wait until u update the next chapter lol
Shrn Sweet chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Awesome
rainbowsecrets chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Really good!

Haha Just had to be Vampires :P

I can't wait to see more of Edward opinion
CallistoLexx chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
This chapter was amazing. And you can't have V without vampires. In my mind, anyway. lol. I'm looking forward to seeing what letter Edward chose next time. :D
lulabelljane chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
And the alphabet game is off to a HOT start! I do think it was fate that V was the first letter! LOL!

I loved it...can't wait for the next chapter! :)
11,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 744 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 .. Last Next »