Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
shescardinal chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Love this! Very hot and love the idea - even the preface... ek, can't wait to see where you take this hotness!
chloebelle1011 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
i love the dynamic between edward and bella...can't wait for more.
YankeeDiva chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Rgis story is fun I cannot wait to see where their alphabetical fantasy leads them to.
Anon chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Interesting so far, but thrusted. The past tense of thrust is still thrust.
EC4me chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
WOW! Totally awesome story. I love the relationship between them and can't wait to see what you come up with for each letter.
Miss.T-Stanley chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
good chapter!

update soon :]
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I love the relationship that you're creating between them. They've obviously been friends for a long time. :) I'm excited to see what comes up next!
Account wanter chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Omg wowzers the letter v and vampire role playing IT IS PERFECT u are awesome don't stop at all great idea!
bastos chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Who didn't have naughty brad Pitt vampire dreams?
jennlynnfs chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I was not expecting that! That's funny how you rolled several times and still got "V". I think the fates were telling you something. :)

I was surprised at how easily they got into their role playing thing. I know they're best friends and practically grew up together and experienced so much, but I was expecting there to be a little awkwardness at the beginning of their evening. I suppose Edward is just too damn good for there to be any awkwardness.

I also thought it was good that you included Bella's apprehension about the whole arrangement before it happened. It's obvious that they're having fun with this arrangement now, but I'm also eager to see the dynamics of their relationship change. :)
bexi21 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I loved how in character Edward was! And also very surprised how Bella kept her cool at the beginning. Knowing me, I'd burst out laughing and have to mentally smack myself. LOL

Brilliantly hot and schmexy chapter! I can't wait to read more and to see what the next letter is! :D
twloha14 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
very god!

cant wait for next chapter.
kimber20 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
WOW!

That was Awesome! I loved that it started with letter V :D I can't wait to read more~ This is one amazing idea for a story!
annasaurusss chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I love how there's so much more than platonic emotions throughout the entire scene, but at the end, they're back to being the best friends that they normally are. I really love this, it was so well written and I really hope they explore~ their friendship a lot more later on. Great update!
Tater-K chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
i love this story! cant wait to read more!
11,456 | « Prev Page 1 .. 746 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 .. Last Next »