Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
kimber20 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009

That was Awesome! I loved that it started with letter V :D I can't wait to read more~ This is one amazing idea for a story!
annasaurusss chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I love how there's so much more than platonic emotions throughout the entire scene, but at the end, they're back to being the best friends that they normally are. I really love this, it was so well written and I really hope they explore~ their friendship a lot more later on. Great update!
Tater-K chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
i love this story! cant wait to read more!
Chubbypoo chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
holy cow, hottest thing I have read in a while!
geeenah chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Awesome first letter! Very fitting for Twilight too. Haha. I loved the ending. They're adorable. Can't wait for the next one!
theadventurer chapter 3 . 3/21/2009

but fantastic story : )
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
This chapter was ... can I say incredible? :D Love the Vamp part. :D You included it fabulous and I didn't doubt, that he can be a very convincing vampire. *lol* Oh and I love the "Are we really doing this?" part and the end. *lol* Anyway I love the whole chapter and your humor. Can't wait for more. :)

PS: I put your story on my fav list. :)
flamingheart1974 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
wow i was so doing a major happy dance when i seen that you updated i knew this was gonna be a great story and you have NOT disapointed me that was fantastic i so want more and even tho you just started this it has become one of my fav stories im so glad that you got v for the first letter and that bella has a thing for vamps it made their first time fun and exciting i was so feling it fantastic job
simplyunreachable chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I loved it! This idea is so awesome and your writing is really great too! Just an idea though, maybe you could roll the dice in the last authors note or even in the end of the chapter and then all your reviewer can come up with ideas that you may like or what they think you're gonna do! But anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter, I hoep you can update soon!
leyrey01 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I loved it! Its amazing that they trust each other so much that they are doing this. How come they agreed on no kissing?
OldRuins chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Woot, very steamy, very sexy, very everything yummy :P I love this story and can't wait until you post the next chapter again, hope its soon! :D

7oNjA chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
That was an amazing chapter! I laughed pretty much the entire time through! Can't wait until next saturday!

myolyn27 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
Just found your story and I really like it. I love the friendship angle and prospect of so much drama with the silly game they are playing but if they end up together in the end I am a happy girl! I will be looking forward to reading more.
crescentmuse chapter 3 . 3/21/2009

I love it! And V for Vamp was the only way to start. haha
Twilightlvr1 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
That is so funny that you rolled the letter V! I totally enjoyed the whole vampire thing (duh!) and loved how Edward spoke to her and the fact that he wore fangs was a riot! Of course the lemon was great. I like their little banter back and forth. Very cute. Can't wait to see what letter comes next!
11,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 746 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 .. Last Next »