Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
midsummerstars chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I am looking forward to their weekends!

Curious about if one or the other secretly has feelings for the other...I know their relationship is strictly platonic (besides what you have mentioned) but yeah...
Ivygirl702 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Ooh, this is a great premise. And a great first chapter!

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I'm so glad you are continuing this fic! i love edward and bella's relationship! it's so funny and cute! i like that they know everything about each other. i can't wait to find out what letter bella chose!
jennlynnfs chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I'm intrigued by your first chapter and how the prologue connects to it. It's obvious that when they came up with this idea they really had no idea what they were getting into. Their friendship is obviously pretty solid and they've gone through a lot together already. Their attitude implies that this is just one of those things that their friendship can handle.

In the Prologue, it seems that after months of having sex with each other, somewhere along the way the line of frienship and lovers became hazy and Bella is conflicted about it. I'm not sure which way. It seems that she could be conflicted that they're at the end of the alphabet or that she doesn't want this to end. Or maybe it's Edward who feels that way.

I have a feeling the no kissing rule is what is probably going to change things between them. Well, that and having to stick to only one day of sex. :)

I'm looking forward to how things turn out for these two.
laurentx chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
YES YES! WHAT'S THE NEXT LETTER? OMG I CAN'T WAIT!
jane audrino chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Oh, Great start! Love the way they are so open and honest with each other. Will make for some interesting play.

That's so cute how they've known each other since they were toddlers!

I'm so looking forward to the first letter!

Thanks for writing!

Jane
mad4hugh chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Jen, this was a great start. Your introduction to E&B with their interaction as they watch TV was good in that your right off the bat you understand this is a long-standing and enduring friendship. The weekend game is a really unique premise for the story that I look forward to reading.

I reread the preface and both E&B seem so almost sad and resigned, followed by this first full chapter of their comfortable friendship/companionship. So one of the things about your story that’s ‘hooked’ me is the wondering just what happened over the 25 weeks to their relationship to ‘devolve’ to the point of the preface? I mean “friends with benefits” sounds good, but someone usually gets hurt. I’m looking forward to not only the how you translate the alphabet letters in 26 weekend of ‘hot sex’, but how it changes them and their relationship.
eirene x 0 x chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Please do continue! This is looking interesting. :)
fidens chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
This definitely sounds interesting. Looking forward to relearning the alphabet!
Haylzi chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I really do like the idea for this story, im glad you put this chapter in so you explained how close they are no kissing seriously damn it, Im also wondering will they fall in love in this story or they jst go back to BFFS :)
lulabelljane chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Things are going to get mighty interesting...and I can't wait! Great chapter! :)
raok chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
love it, can't wait for next weekend! ;)
velvetheels chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Fantastic start! I cannot wait until the first letter...
Rolange chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Looking forward to seeing how the twenty-six weekends work out. From the preamble, it looks like things get complicated. Friends with benefits usually is a bad idea, but this is Edward and Bella, so it's bound to be even more so of a bad idea.
Shrn Sweet chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
AWESOME! i really think this is gonna be good, CANT WAIT ;)
11,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 746 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 .. Last Next »