Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
chocolatetea21 chapter 34 . 4/17/2013
BEST FANFIC EVER! Lol. I loved this sooo much. The dialogue and personalities, their entire relationship and how they moved from friends to lovers.. I just loved it. Great job
Evangelina Cullen chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
I've like reread this story 10 times, haha
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 33 . 4/3/2013
loved this story so much. i loved all their sweet romantic moments and the out right hilarious ones as well.
myimagination2012 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I just hove one question. Did it take a lot of time to think of the letters and their words? It was awesome _
Sungazer chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
Romance...love romance.
Sungazer chapter 28 . 3/27/2013
I'm suppose to be working. Huh! What a chapter. This Edward is so romantic. Thank you for writing Rosalie in this chapter...she was saying exactly what I was saying out loud as I read this chapter.
Sungazer chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
You had me at "Fuck All the Rules"... thank you, loving this story.

Oh...BTW this should count for 23 reviews. I was too busy reading.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Alphabet Weekends has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Sungazer chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I just started this story and can't stop. So enjoying it. Bella should have kissed him goodbye. After having a feeling that something might happen...to hell with rules she should have kissed him goodbye. Regret is a powerful emotion. It's the things you don't do that you regret, not what you do...do.
inditaTwihards chapter 33 . 3/24/2013
really love this
sunrisess chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
well hes just this greek god in bed and a green eyed unsatisfied monster who i love but still wount admit it yet... btw he happens to be your husbands brother but shhhhh!
EleanorGg chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
I am so so tired but that was still superhot.. Well I guess L is taken.. I need a new theory, maybe K then :*
EleanorGg chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
This story seems like soo much fun and I think it's very well written! I'm loving it so far so I'll just continue reading :D

And I think the last letter will be L 3 :)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 29 . 3/17/2013
That was AMAZING!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 27 . 3/17/2013
Such a romantic chapter. I love how their love is coming into play and I hope it just gets better for them from here.
11,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »