Reviews for Alphabet Weekends
Sexi girl chapter 33 . 8/14/2013
Wow...just wow. This story is amazing. It feels life like, with the characters emotions, memories, and personality. Not many authors on fanfic can do this. But u can. I loved this story. You could publish it.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/10/2013
Wow...what a great story that was.
HopefulSpobyShipper chapter 34 . 8/2/2013
Okay, I found this fic randomly, and I'm not even a twilight fan, but it was BEAUTIFUL. Heart wrenchingly perfect :) one of my new favorite stories! And you're an Amazing writer :)
Guest chapter 34 . 7/22/2013
Love this fic, love everything about it, love the ending, so romantic and sweet!
Wtf chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
The letters don't add up
EdwardsSnack chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I really love this story, I'm retarding it for the... I don't even know how many times!
KuramixMidnight chapter 34 . 7/5/2013
Even though you've finished this in '10, and my ass is still up and my dad just caught me reading, I have to say this story was cute and kinky! I mean 'Alphabet Weekends'? Who would come up with this? Though the characters were OOC, you made up for it by making this story entertaining and fun. Alphabet Weekends is definitely one of those Fanfic stories I'll reread and still laugh at the absurdity of Bella and Edward. Their comebacks, sex adventure, love, past, thoughts, everything! Is worth reading again and again.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 33 . 7/5/2013
Where should I begin? This story was absolutely fantastic! I loved it! I have to be honest and tell you that I was skeptical in the beginning and thought that E&Bs game would ruin their friendship in a way or other! But I am so happy that it didn't!

What I also love about with this story is that you have decided to mostly focus on Edward and Bella, and not so much Alice, Rose, Emmett and Jasper and their families! That's the best part! Other authors have so much drama in their stories that it contains so much jealousy and heartbreak! It's just sad. But you have done an incredible job by writing this story. It has little of everything!

I loved this story and once again thank you for taking out so much time and writing this fanfiction!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 33 . 6/18/2013
How on earth could anyone bash this story - it's so upbeat, amusing and clever and has been a delight to read!
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 32 . 6/18/2013
Oh come on, Bells, pull yourself together otherwise you'll go mad!
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 31 . 6/18/2013
Oooh, so what is Edward going to do with the x then, huh?!
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 30 . 6/18/2013
Aww, cute
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 29 . 6/18/2013
Cute chapter. So pleased she finally tol him how she felt
;o)