Reviews for Whispers 1a: Whispers
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 6/28
I think after reading some intense romy full of their more lively personalities i needed the soft side of romy that this fic offers.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 6/28
Finally found it! This fic was haunting me. Had to read it even though it's been years since i read it.
roxicodone chapter 100 . 12/9/2014
Wow, can't tell you exactly how much I enjoyed this! A beautiful love story told in 10,000 words...this is definitely going into the favorites, to be revisited again and again.

Thanks for this wonderful piece of Romy.
roxicodone chapter 59 . 12/9/2014
So damn sweet. He remembered!
roxicodone chapter 88 . 12/9/2014
This chapter made me cry. I'd just gotten so use to Remy being the rock, the comfort, that I'd forgotten his fear is as real as Rogue's.
roxicodone chapter 47 . 12/9/2014
My heart stopped as I read this chapter, just stopped, and my fear for them became near palpable.
SilverWand chapter 100 . 6/12/2014
Wow, this is really great. Passionate and quick
keli chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
short!
amd5551 chapter 100 . 12/20/2013
omg. I love this series. This is officially my favourite one. I cannot wait to read the rest... thank you for writing it. Who knew that such few short concise words can be so heartbreaking and romantic at the same time?! brilliant writer!
Guest chapter 100 . 2/24/2013
So adorable! I kinda cried. It's touching and deep.

OMFG! It's 100 chapters, short, but still!
BrowncoatVolunteer chapter 100 . 5/12/2012
Love love love this story. The ROMY is so adorable it hurts. I know you're reworking this in 1b and I just wanted to say that I loved the chapter where Remy asks about the second pregnancy and feel like it would be interesting to expand in the updated version, but that's just my 2 cents. Also, you've totally persuaded me of the power of drabbles as a writing device. Your language is parse and too the point, making for very powerful story telling. It is something I may have to try with my students sometime.
Anna walker chapter 100 . 1/4/2012
Ok, where can i find someone as perceft, cute, sweet and absolutly gorgeous like him?

i want sb like remy!

ps i really, really love your fanfiction. it's perfect in every single way!
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 60 . 10/4/2011
Still amazing! Taking my time to read it, I don't want the 2 years to go by so fast... :)
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 25 . 10/3/2011
I love this, just needed to let you know, though I haven't finished reading. On Favorites!
neverlasting-legend chapter 100 . 7/6/2011