Reviews for Before Morning
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This story flowed from the beginning until the end. I loved the uncertain feelings Sasuke had and how he seemed to be restraining himself before completely losing control. Keep it up! :D
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
nie
Narutoshipping-angel chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Lovely! :)
mililli chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Enjoyed this Sasuke, and the entire story in general!
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Very good story;)
Kaylathebookthief chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I loved it!

instant fave :p
Melted Flames chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I like it! :D
An Fox chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I love how you minipulated those two little lines into such an endearing plot. Fragmented of a plot that it is it's so put together. I think Sasuke is unbeliveably in character.

This reminds me of something I saw on deviantart. It was on one of those few rare pieces done by crayone or marker solely. It was Sasuke watching Sakura's sleeping form but pre-time skip.

I would send you the link now but sadly I'm reading this from my iPod touch :(
ashleysays chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
this is great...i can't believe it doesn't have more reivews than this...anyways, I was about to start reading 'scar tissue' and I came upon this first...please, check out my stories...you did a marvelous job and I look forward to reading 'scar tissue' thank you...

PEACE OUT!

ash bash
Oyuki chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i like this uncertain sasuke. the one that is scared that she might leave him. that knows she loves him but would let him go again if he chose. because she's disillusioned with him and keeps part of herself apart from him because she doesn't want the devastation of before to consume her. nice.
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Beautiful :)

Got me a bit teary XD
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
i like it please write more arigatou
Miss Americvnt chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aww, that was short but non-the-less excellent.I think you did great with the descrption of Sasuke's feeling. Your writting style is very fluid, I shall take a look at your other fics c:
beyondthescenes chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Hey! Came over from the FC to leave you a proper review. :)

As I've said earlier, this fic is beautiful. There's a quiet, angsty quality to it that's not easy to capture in writing, I think, but you did it wonderfully. A really lovely story.
Mars Moving Mustard chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
extremely well written!

I dont think I've ever read a story that could

pass as a spin-off of the manga.. XD

Sasuke is in character and gentle in his own way.

I love it!