Reviews for Majesty and the Quest for Beyond
Flames of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Um...okay, I'm trying to say this without sounding mean. Maybe you should work on it some more and repost it when you're finished. This is not an RP, so stop with all those ( ) to tell us what's going on, JUST SAY IT! All your characters could never exist in the same kingdom peacefully. I mean, its fine, but if you're going to leave it, you have to tell us how they all got there and whether there is any tension between them. The battle was okay, but make it a little more interesting. Instead of 'clang clang clang', you should tell what's going on to make those noises. Um, okay, that's it, and I hope I didn't sound too much like my teacher! ;)
Archeo chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
I really liked it, it was cool. MAKE MORE STORIES I liked them both.
Lord-Xreser chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
I just have to say that was not very good... I mean, come on man... try alittle harder and like all the other stories on this site... FINISH THE DAMN THING! Anyways, just work on description alittle more and try to make the fights more interesting, cause I really dont know of any warriors beating a barb in one hit... also with the thief...

ONE MORE THING: If you have a Temple of Krolm... you cant have any more temples... and a few other mistakes of the like...
SilverBolt chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
() Um...well, just wanted to say that a Barbarian, Priestess and Paladin can't exist in one kingdom at the same time- there would be MAJOR religious disputes... other than that, your story was ok- other than the disturbing interuptions in ()s...You could have instead just said it as part of their title. That is all.

Robin Hood's Girl chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Your fanfic is great, but I think the Preistesses say Soci Vadi but Its hard to tell
Ramza 2001 chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Hello if you liked this story be sure to read Final Fantasy Tactics 2: Hearts War in the Final Fantasy Section under Games