Reviews for Impulse
Great story!
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awesome job !
kat009 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I'm not great at reviews...just wanted to say this was amazing :D
Seersha chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I'm only just getting into the P/O fic scene, but what a wonderful story yours is. Thank you so much for sharing. I love it.
LeaderOfTheRevolution chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
this is very well-written.

and it's done in present-tense, which some writers find difficult.

i've always thought that Olivia and Peter just need to hook up already. that whole implied thing about him maybe liking her sister is just dumb. they are supposed to be together, screw John, he's dead. haha.

but anyway, going back to your story. i quite like it. a lot.

:]
bones4eva chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
this is really good PLZ make a new chapter soon!
La Vibria chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS AWSOME! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
ChappaEyebrow chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I love this story! Great internal dialogue for O.
chalicity chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
RAWR! hot and beautiful! loved how this was written! :D
sedateme93 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was really good! I loved it! ]
Obsessedfringey chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love!

ahem, I have no more to say. :P
MissTerie chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
i love this... it's just...cute i guess

it made me smile and... i dont know im lost for coherent not stupid words but it's really good
Zaedah chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Who wouldn't adore a fic with this line...

"Sexy. Not that that's a word she'll let within a whisper of her official description."

So many nice possibilities of what we all know the writers wouldn't dare give us til at least season 9. Nicely drawn and oh so tempting.
crazylittleelf chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This... damn, this was perfect, building on the subtle give and take that they have now and weaving it into something so complex and truthful that it's so easy to see things playing out exactly this way.

You are in her head so well though out the story, but her wanting to bolt after she kisses him is a wonderful insight. And Peter being so patient, waiting for her to make the first move... and his caution after she does.

Seriously. Love this. Love how you write them. Love love love.
Emmaline chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Simply amazing! Loved it. Stories like this keep me going when Fringe isn't on. Damn this hiatus!

E.