Reviews for Impulse
meerclarschild chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Fantastic! Dark and wonderful. I like Olivia making the first move, and the "complicated" line sealed the deal. I can so see her saying this on the show. Thank you.
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Wow! I think my monitor is smoking. No? Well this story definitely is :)

Moody and sultry Bolivia.

So well-written I can see it all happening.

"But she can't ignore that sitting here, straddling him, doesn't feel strange or awkward, but right. Like something she should have done a long time ago." Very nice.

Going into favorites...
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Ah...that was lovely. I love the idea that eventually Peter and Liv start sharing drinks after closing cases...goodness knows, Peter has asked her enough times on the shows that there eventually has to be some sort of progression to that eventually!

I love that they've gone from blackmail to friends, possibly even best friends. And I love how Olivia is overthinking everything, b/c I can see her doing just that, and I like that what is holding her back is the fear of losing the one certainty she has in her life.

I also like that she's the one who made the first move, b/c that's how I see it on the show. For sure, the attraction seems more from Peter's side, but he knows enough about Olivia's history to keep him from chancing it. I think he wants her, but he knows if it's going to work, it's going to have to come from her, so good job there as well.

All in all, a fabulous fic, and another one to go on the faves list! Thank you for sharing with us!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Aw, I LOVED it.

I really have no critisism...I thought you did very well and portrayed the characters well as well.

I'll um...let you know if I come up with anything though, lol.

Great fic, Hope to see more,

~MM
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This is really well written :D

I love it :}