Reviews for Comfort
FiferRose chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Cliches and banality are underrated. They're only horrid in bad writing. :D This was adorable, but funny too. Loved the line "I wondered what that penis was doing there." So great. :)
FiferRose chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ah...hi. I am randomly searching for stories and I came across yours. I liked it, but some of the details are not the same. Like it seems that the eye colors change through out the fic. Also you said that Remus was wearing a tie and a button up shirt, yet Sirius is putting his hand under Remus's nightshirt. That about all I see. As I said I liked it, but I thought you might want to know about those details. cheers, ciao!
Simplybofa chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Ooh. Love it! So sweet.
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That was very cute, even if the plotline itself is a little overused and unoriginal. I really liked this line:

“Thank you, Remus. I was wondering what that penis was doing there.”

I laughed out loud. ;)
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
poor James XD

that was so cute... I love remus, he's so adorable. "Why did you kiss me!"
abc233 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
aww, I really love this, Sirius/Remus fluff is the best thing since sliced bread ]
Zobie91 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Awhh how sweet! I love this fic )

~x~
Kejfe Blintz chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Ah don't you just love a puppy pile? Sweet story, makes me feel all warm and squirly inside. Thank you!