Reviews for Delivered
Why bring them in the nosey pushy cullens...
Just leave them out.. Lol
Michelle Law chapter 42 . 8/14
I like the way it all worked out. Now all the Cullens, as well as Tanya's tribe (except for Irina-I think they should have taken her arms off and ripped them into teeny tiny pieces so it would take a Long TIME for her to put herself back together!) are all "matched up" and happy. Some one of those smart vamps need to come up with artificial "human seasoning" to make the animals taste better! hope things are going well for you.
Michelle Law chapter 10 . 8/12
Love this. just discovered "Bella/Jasper fan fiction" about a week and a half ago. this and Golden Moon are my faves so far. I'm going out on a limb here and say that the Vampire attacks on Bella's family (including her godmother) were a result of a Vampire (can anyone say James/Victoria?) tracking Bella's scent and being really mad when they traced the scent to her family members but not her. only thing that makes sense.
monkeygirl1425 chapter 42 . 6/1
Love this story
Amy Hamato chapter 42 . 8/12/2015
I hope you come back soon. I really want you to continue this.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
I have to say so far loving the story. I was just wondering if you
intend to still finish it? I look forward seeing..

Zainab chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
anselalice333 chapter 42 . 12/29/2014
jaspersgirl chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
I wonder if edward and bella are going to get along
jaspersgirl chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Loved It!
thebesttwilighter chapter 42 . 9/15/2014
robinhartjekees chapter 31 . 7/7/2014
I'm just wondering.. Are they all dense? Sure, it's all a coincidence that first bella's mother and stepfather were murdered, then her father, then the only friend she had, all by the hands of a vampire who has coincidentally been in just these 3 particular states, then bella is found by two other vampires whilst she's being attacked, these vampires take here in and care for her for two years, and then falls in love with another vampire who happens to have a huge shared past with the two vampires that cared for her the last two years, then falls in love with said vampire, moved with said vampire to said vampire's family who also just happen to live in the same town where she grew up and her father was murdered, and where she constantly has this strange rivalry with some girl from school, whose stepbrother harasses her, and whose father got send to jail because of her father, blames it on her, then they get send away to jasper's home because of perv stepbrother, where when after they get a major threat from jasper's, peter's and charlotte's past, said stepbrother is reported missing by mother and a couple of days later mother and said girl are murdered in obviously some horrific way, and the body of said stepbrother isn't found. But that's also all a coincidence, not a vampire who changed the stepbrother and led him back to his family, no. And everything that happend to bella is also completely coincidental. I mean, really? They're all dense. I like your story very much though. :)
DixieAnnabelle chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
The way Char explained the aura's that connect Jasper and Bella was beautifully done. Peter's reactions reminds me so much of my father so many years ago. And I must say the love scene was very touching and beautifully written although I am looking forward to it progressing.
DixieAnnabelle chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
It was perfect!
Laurie143 chapter 42 . 4/4/2014
Pretty please update really soon I really enjoyed this story and i cant wait to see what happens next im super glad Jasper got some of his membories back keep on writing your really great cant wait for more chapters
1,496 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »