Reviews for Cries of the Dead
Netchka3 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Cute story. I guess River was waiting for Buffy and Wash to get on the ship before she lifted off. :-)
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I just stumbled upon this story and found it utterly delightful. It was funny, clever, uplifting, and heart wrenching all at once. A wonderfully enjoyable one-shot.
dragonhavn chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Not that familiar with Serenity/Firefly, but this flows well. Characters well delineated and I love Buffy as ... guide? shepherd? shinigami? Looking forward to more.
lizzywithfire chapter 2 . 12/28/2009

very good
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This is what happens when Buffy tries to help people... Good old Wash!

A very enjoyable read. It would be very interesting if you were to continue this, and make the kid grow up being able to see both parents. Very interesting indeed...
Jess S1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
LOL, very well done. You kept everyone in character, the plot flowed nicely, and it was well written. Good job. _

I only had two problems:

1) You never explained why Buffy's ghost was on Serenity. Surely she of all people would have no problem going back to Heaven? Even if she felt her 'job' was incomplete at her death on Earth, after Earth ceased to be I'm pretty sure she'd move on. Unless she couldn't, which is something you really should've elaborated on. At least I think so.

2) I agree with Wash: this story is ABSOLUTELY NOT DONE! WE HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Maybe a sequel? Please?

Again, good job. _