Reviews for Harry Potter and the EvansSnapes
Abraham Snape chapter 26 . 6/23
This is an amazing storyline! Why did you stop? It's amazing to see how it would be if Snape married Lily. Harry making Slytherin is amazing and Nevel being the Boy who Lived. You should continue writing.
Prince-Slytherin chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
Well how can I say this, your story is too idealistic. You have created an altar under Lily Evan and made her looked as a saint. Not only that but have written her in a wway that makes her look she is using Snape rather than falling in love with her. Also Snape is too forgiving letting all Evans walk ver him. Evans is not that perfect and you have stabilized that in your head. I know this is an AU but is really childish for your theory of having them coming back together. I am no better at writting but I am good at knowing when something is not working or not. I am sorry I sounded like I offended you but I feel if I tell you this you will become a better writter. Also why do the children have Evan in their name.(Evan-Snape) but Harry does not. And why would Lily keep the name Potter when the man who holds that name cheated on her. Snape would see this as an insult.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 5/3/2010
How very interesting that Harry, under very different circumstances, sees exactly what he saw in canon in the Mirror of Erised. One has to wonder if that vision was truly his heart's desire, or a pre-programmed vision to make him think that it was his heart's desire, and to make him discontented with being a Slytherin and Snape's foster-son. And what Neville saw broke his heart.

I'm sure Albus is pleased with himself, though. And I see that James _finally_ got his Invisibility Cloak back, if only so he could give it to Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 2/21/2010
"She's smart, it might get her on our side, and it'll annoy the hell out of Weasley."

-Good enough reasons for most eleven year old boys...nice chapter, and interesting alternative look at taking on the troll.
swishandflickk chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Love this story! gotten obssesed :)
Luiz4200 chapter 26 . 2/9/2010
Please update. I like this.
Luiz4200 chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
I hope it's really important to have Rufus and Rodolphus killed off.
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 1/18/2010
Good chapter! This is a good story, and I hope that whoever is the new Trio takes _some_ precautions.
TheMaraudersaremyhomies chapter 26 . 11/26/2009
I just need to thank you so much! I'm sorry, but when Harry couldn't figure out what the mirror did in the actual I wanted to hit him. Thank you for all the alternate situations. Poor James though. He really doesn't have any type of happiness.
David Fishwick chapter 26 . 11/21/2009
Cool and please update soon thanks.
Zoe Bright chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
This paragraph had me laughing...

"The news that James Potter and Lily Evans were a couple was met without undue surprise at Hogwarts. His mates claimed it was only natural that she’d succumbed to his charms; took pity on him, more like, said the Ravenclaws. How romantic! cried the Hufflepuffs. A Mudblood and a blood traitor—what do you expect? sneered the Slytherins. Ah, love, smiled the Headmaster. Why me? moaned Severus Snape in secret. It’s a miracle! rejoiced James in public and at all hours. Only Lily Evans remained silent on the subject. "

This paragraph had me clutching my side laughing...

"“I love you,” said James, bewildered but obliging. “Your beauty is like a thousand fiery suns, or a Snitch just before you catch it, or the glory of a hundred successful pranks—“ he would have continued..."

a snitch just before you catch it Ha hahahahahahah!

glory of successful pranks hahahahahahahh!
TheMaraudersaremyhomies chapter 25 . 10/2/2009
I love Ron as the arrogant gryffindor, and Hermione joining the little group. Can't wait for christmas with James and Sirius!

David Fishwick chapter 25 . 10/2/2009
Thanks for updating and I hope there is more to come as I am enjoying the story.
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
The X-Men? I read the X-Men in the Seventies- and the Sixties, and for a few years in the Eighties. I read it religiously, along with everything else Marvel published. I still have my collection. And I have no idea what James is referring to. 1977, remember? More recent X-Men references need not apply.

And because it's 1977 (and culturally, at Hogwarts, 1877), I agree with you entirely that no one, not even Lily herself, would call out James for sexual harassment, even though he deserved it fifty-seven times over. One of the characteristics of sexual harassment is refusing to take "no" for an answer. Hermione, in the Nineties, would have reported such behavior to her Head of House, but in the Seventies Lily was expected to grin and bear it. An accurate historical reference indeed.
JWOHPfan chapter 24 . 9/12/2009
Hm, interesting! What was that bit about James from Lily? Did he send a letter or what?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »