Reviews for The Speech
Rick-Is-The-Man chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
This is REALLY good! I was a bit upset when i realised there was no more chapters, you should carry it on! It is simply wonderful, the charactorisation (sorry can't spell) is PERFECT! And in all hoenstly i love it to pieces! I wish you'd finish it :P
MissBrownClue13 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
I always watched this programme as a child and was horrified when they announced that the third series was the last. This would have fit in with the TV series no problem, you've kept to the original styles of the characters and it's good to see that Millie isn't abusing her post as Head Girl, it was brilliant to end the series like that though. Anyway (rambling) this is brilliant, and I honestly can't see anything to criticise!

Please update soon!

Fellow Worst Witch fan

typicalRAinbow chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Oh intreging :) Ha take that Ethel! can'twait to read more :)
fellfromgrace chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
O, the suspense. I can't wait to see what the speech is about. I loved the scene with HB. It's nice to see her being practical and not just listening to Ethel because she's a Hallow. You've got a well written story gong with what promises to be an interesting plot. Please continue!
Duchene-fan chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Glad Ethel is getting the rough end of it all. I'm worried about the speech though!
AssortedScribbler chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
*Rubs hands together delightedly* Oh you know, I really can't wait to see what Millie has planned for this speech! Although, I'm slightly reassured that she's run it past Maud first. I have to admit, I got quite a kick out of Millie finally being able to punish Ethel, because really, Ethel deserves that more than anything. I did think it was a lovely touch that you had Ethel and Drusilla take the job in the Library, it was a lovely little twist that was definitely very Millie-ish. Brilliant job, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Ginnia chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I enjoyed the first chapter. I wonder what Mildred's speech will be like so please update soon.
MissLizzySpinks chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Enjoyed reading the opening of 'The Speech' very much, particularly because the dynamic between Mildred and Maud rings true. Kind though Maud undoubtedly is, it's easy to see that Millie's hapless nature might be frustrating for her classmates, as well as her teachers.

Thinking about the WW TV series, Millie certainly made an impression when she and Enid flew in on a broomstick for 'Miss Cackle's Birthday Surprise'. Interested to know what Mildred and Jadu have planned for this special occasion...
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
That was a brilliant beginning! I loved the way you write this girls, you got them brilliant in-character, and the dialogue was perfectly suited! You've got me really excited for this idea now, I can't wait to see what Millie and Jadu have planned for the speech and I especially can't wait to hear HB's reaction. I have a funny feeling it'll be, err, what's the word I'm looking for? Vocal. *Giggles* Can't wait until you update! Write again soon!