Reviews for Gotham Ghost
lumutness chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I can't decide if it's really Jason's ghost or just Tim messing wih their heads.
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Batman still grumpy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Now that works. XD

For one, I highly doubt Jason Todd would have been as cranky if he got to take this route (sounds like something he would have enjoyed both pre-Joker-Death and post-resurrection).

And honestly? I can see any of the Robins finding this an excellent, entertaining beginning of their afterlife(s). They all were little trolls at some point in their careers.
writer6886 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Short but funny.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Short, sweet, and interesting. So very hard to do XP Kudos!
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Love it, as usual with your work.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Ok, that makes sense... nice, nice. I really wanted to see a Batman meets Dean or Sam moment...
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
What a way to combine these two very different, though very dark worlds. It's interesting. Thank you for writing this.
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Just perfect ! Loved how they "handed" the case to Batman
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That is ...oddly cute. A little disturbing, as I'm imagining a quite young Robin, but I think that is part of what adds to the cute as well. Nice crossover!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was good. Awwwww I was really hopin that someone could write a Supernatural/Batman fic when Dean and Sam met Joker or maybe they get put into Arkham or somethin...stil like the fic
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
IF THEY HAD TO WORK TOGETHER, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. Because the Winchesters would so not be intimidated by Batman...just think of all the fun that could be had between Batman and Dean's smart mouth? And Sam trying his darnedest to stop the both of them from killing each other. *cackles*
SirenShiera chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was pretty awesome _ I was wondering what sort of crossover would be so short, but that was totally excellent! Thanks for writing that for us to read _
Princess613 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I like your Batman crossovers.
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Yes yes YES! This was amazing! Jason haunting Gotham? That's great idea! Even in death, Jason's still a bit of a brat. op And I love that the Winchesters are willing to let a fellow hero go about his business. This story was short, sweet, well-written, and of course, awesome.