Reviews for Gotham Ghost
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 1 . 7/17
Who was the ghost Robin? Jason or Damien? It's like Batman is Robin's sidekick now.
mentallyunstable chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
yup. i just died to be with robin. fooorevvvverrrrrrrrr~
Cartlin chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
But none of the Robins are dead...
MaddyR chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Yeah. No kidding... this was great, thanks!
lumutness chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I can't decide if it's really Jason's ghost or just Tim messing wih their heads.
Netchka chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Batman still grumpy.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Now that works. XD

For one, I highly doubt Jason Todd would have been as cranky if he got to take this route (sounds like something he would have enjoyed both pre-Joker-Death and post-resurrection).

And honestly? I can see any of the Robins finding this an excellent, entertaining beginning of their afterlife(s). They all were little trolls at some point in their careers.
writer6886 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Short but funny.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Short, sweet, and interesting. So very hard to do XP Kudos!
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Love it, as usual with your work.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Ok, that makes sense... nice, nice. I really wanted to see a Batman meets Dean or Sam moment...
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
What a way to combine these two very different, though very dark worlds. It's interesting. Thank you for writing this.
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Just perfect ! Loved how they "handed" the case to Batman
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That is ...oddly cute. A little disturbing, as I'm imagining a quite young Robin, but I think that is part of what adds to the cute as well. Nice crossover!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was good. Awwwww I was really hopin that someone could write a Supernatural/Batman fic when Dean and Sam met Joker or maybe they get put into Arkham or somethin...stil like the fic