Reviews for Picture This
Foxluna chapter 22 . 4/1/2009
"finally... finally..." there has to be a sequel to atleast show alittle of what happened. i mean who is the guy she's now meeting? I WANNA KNO WHAT HAPPENED! please make a tiny little sequel to this please? i really wanna kno what happened!

please im BEGGING *begging alot* even if u only send it to me. im sure other people are as curious as me tho but im probably the worst heh heh. im deffintly reading more of ur stories their great! this one was absolutely wonderful. but please even if it's a very tiny sequel to it i would love to read it for this one...

please and thank u,

Fox
Foxluna chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
wow i lik it... and hey it doesnt matter if sum1 falls in love wit their own character cuz hey that person's characteristics maybe lik the character's and so u hav ur love.
Hazel Maraa chapter 22 . 7/17/2008
Wait, so, what - Hiiro came back anyway? -scratches head-

I'm not sure what happened...but they're together, yes? That's all that matters! :D

Amazing story. I really loved it a lot - so much so that I can't even pick my favorite parts because - hell - there are too many! :D

Cheers!

~Hazel*
Ammypie chapter 22 . 5/3/2008
This was the most BRILLIANT well put together piece of fanfiction I think I have ever had the pleaser of reading!

Please, please, please! Keep up the great work!

-AmmyPie
serenity wayne chapter 22 . 3/13/2008
PERFECT
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I just wanted to comment that I liked the story up until the very end, where personally, and I say this with all due respect, you killed it. In my view, if it's true love it shouldn't matter to Usagi whether Hiiro was real or not, and same goes for Hiiro. In true love you love the person unconditionally. That's why I feel you killed it because you made both Hiiro and Usagi "give up", when personally "in charatcer" they are not the types to give up. Well anyways, I'm hoping you will add an alternative ending to the story, because I think it would be better if you did.
black123 chapter 22 . 1/6/2007
What a great ending! Well i thought it did! You're a great writer and should carry on writing anything else you want to write!
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 22 . 7/12/2006
I love it!
Kiwi-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
How do I love thee, Angelight, let me count the ways. ;_; -Kiwi.
Cheska chapter 22 . 10/31/2005
MEOW! *pounces on fanfic and rolls around in it* Okay, that was kinda crazy. Ah my eyes have to adjust to light _ ; I was caught up in your fanfic again. See one of my faves. _ I just... *sighs* ... wish there were stories like this... I can't find one to sate my needs. The ones that I do find... get forgotten/ Hiatus... deleted... a lost cause overall. *stares at mine* ... including mine. Hahaha... *reflects back* *purses lips* ... I wonder what I should do with it. BO I need good ideas. _ *tries to steal yours* ... oh wait, you have your own problems. *gives back inspiration* Hahaha...
Cheska chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Yes, yes...I read this already... countless of times. _ But I felt like reading your story all over again. One of your best works, in my opinion.
yami all the way chapter 22 . 10/16/2005
I love the story! But I don't get the ending... Was the guy heero? if so, how did he get in the real world? And where are the others?
serenity77 chapter 22 . 10/12/2005
This is so great! The only part that confuses me is the part about Hiiro searching all his life for her at the end. Did he suddenly come to life or was he a real person to start with? If you don't mind, could you e-mail me the answer at . Great job on the fic, by the way! Love it!

-serenity77
ink and ashes chapter 17 . 8/12/2005
Interesting. That's what comes to mind when I read this. You're story is incredibly interesting. It's a fun read, and it's inspired me to write one of my own.

Though, I must admit, I think I make have cracked a rib from laughing so hard when Duo bought all of those bananas. I like bananas...
Ariel777 chapter 22 . 7/11/2005