Reviews for Missing Buffy Frasier
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Hehehe! That was pretty damn cool! Had me giggling a couple times.
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Mmm. Lovely.
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Is there going to be a sequel at some point? Hope so. Was that Travers listening in or one of the other dunceheads? Inquiring minds want to know. :-) :-) :-)
B. Oots chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I just found the story. I really like it. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
i love it
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is good and has a promising start will you write more?

Lisa
CelineSSauve chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Buffy was adopted? Huh. Guess I haven't gotten far enough in the series for that bit of news.

Well written.
WHYBENORMAL93 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Please write more.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This begs a swequel.

Lisa
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
C'est fini? Or will there be more? I hope there will be more as the majority of this is very good and compelling; well characterised and well written. The only disappointment was the last little section which seems like you skimmed over whereas I would like to read it in more detail, please.

Still, for all that it's a criticism its a very positive one (i.e., I want to read more!) and it's been a very long time since I've enjoyed something enough to actually post a review asking for more. :)

Thanks!
Aussie-mel chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Oh, I love this from Cassie's POV. It's different then any other fic i've see. Which make's this work perfectly. I love it. keep up the good work. I hope to see more from you.

Are you doing a sequal?

Anyway keep up the fantastic work.

Cya Aussie Mel
taratigger chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
not bad,, promising start to it.

hugs,