Reviews for Chicago
snoochie76 chapter 9 . 3/27
Awwwwwwwww
jayjrat chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
One of my favorite favorites, I love the shower scene and how Pen handles Buford.
alfredo joy chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
Hmm, I wonder who won the bet. It would be funny (but completely out of character) if Strauss made the same bet with Rossi, and won.
Eliza-angel chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
Nicely done! Thanks for sharing :)
D'Rossi chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
I loved the start of her convo with his mom. Awesome!
lkaplon chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
What a wonderful ending to this story! I'll admit, I, too, am sad to see it go. Thanks for sharing!
mabelreid chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
Love this from Fran's welcoming of Garcia to the family, to Garcia and Morgan's talk in bed to the reaction of the team to the news. I can see them betting on the outcome. Love that JJ lost that little bet.

Thanks for a great story. I had fun with this one as I always do with your stories.
MiaDame chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
I loved this chapter, the whole story was great!
csimesser1 chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
that was great loved it
celticstarwolf chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Beautiful ending lived the fact that even though Penelope still has her doubts Derek made them go away and a bet lol loved it thanks for sharing
VeronicaD13 chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Woo Hoo! It all worked out! So glad! I'd hate for someone to have to twist Strauss' arm to make an exception to the rules.

Can't wait for more!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
such a happy ending! congrats on finishing this one
PinkAngel17 chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Awww! That was an absolutely perfect ending to this story! Sweet and cute! Loved the last part with the team and them finding out Fran had told them. Great chapter and really great story! :)
onetreefan chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
aww too sweet! i absolutely loved it. great ending.
Kimd33 chapter 10 . 3/6/2011