Reviews for Sunrise Apologies
addictedtoromanceandfanfiction chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I think Buffy and Nick would be a GREAT COUPLE! I would love to read their story! You are an awesome writer and I need to go buy the Bitten book now. I've seen the tv show and I'm obssessed!
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
That just funny. Buffy doing the 'eeep' thing cause of nudity and covering her eyes.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Great story!
jcanderson33 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love Kelley Armstrongs' novels. I always wondered about how Buffy and the characters in Armstrongs' Bitten would interact with one anothr.
The only issue I have with this story is that Buffy seems more on the valley girl/dense kind of person. It's hard to determine how old Buffy is, but even during the fourth season she speaks better than what you portray her to be. Other than that I would really like to see another chapter on this, what would happen if Buffy actually met Nick.
Anyway I hope to seen more Bitten/Buffy
Victoria Wolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I LOVE what you did here and i think it would be great to have more of this crossover. i have read the bitten book and i think you did a great job with the characters.

how likely is it I can convince you to write another one like this?
Shadow-whispers chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
utterly brilliant, i was giggling practically all they way through. you know the characters so well and i think that buffy and nick would be hilarious together. thanks for the awesome story. 3
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Lolz, I loved your stories! It'd be very funny if Elena ever did get Nick and Buffy together.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Oh, Buffy/Nick would be AWESOME!
Dark Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
More More More
read-until-your-eyeballs-pop chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
great work!

Everybody is in character and the story works really well.

A buffy/nick story would be great, hilarious but great nontheless.
Gothic Paranormal Author chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I liked this story. And the first one. They made me smile :)
Scotty Cat chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Ha! Buffy/Nick! It works! lol Never thought of that before! I'm also seeing Giles and Jeremy stuck in nice thought-provoking conversation... heh heh Nice ideas here! Another one would be great! :P
anymous chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
i have no idea what this crossovers with but its funny and good by itself...