Reviews for A Little Closer
Azrael Jinsei chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
You should write more, just saying, but its late and I'm tired.

Thank you so much for writing this I look forward to future chapters. Please write mroe soon.
AnnaAza chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Love it!
ABANDONED ACCOUNT1234 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
XD hiya,girlfriend.

It's greaaaaat...and fluffeh!I have a stupid question...would they still have a paddle or would Katara just waterbend their boat out of there?
ABANDONED ACCOUNT1234 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
XD

dude...since I know what you plan on doing for this story,I suggest making this either an actual story leading up to what you are planning for your sequel OR to just make this sort of like an intro and just stick your sequel as the succeeding chapters.

Anywhoo,I want to help those fans of yours get their sequel so I put this as a review instead of telling you over chat as usual.
Mrs.Brownhairedbeauty chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aww thts so cute. I wish more people will review so you can change it into a story, I think it would be great.
DefinedByFire chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Write more! Write more! .
animerXroxXmyXsoxX1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
make another one im dieying to know what happens!thats how good it is!
phangirl17 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Write more or a squel this is too good u cant just leave it like that they have to get together.
Tori427 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was so great! PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S MORE!
Cecely chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
More, please write more. It was very good.
kenokosan chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
will there be a sequel?
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
god, you have gotta continue this...

This'll be a hit I swear!

And it's the sweetest... loved it!
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Hey I clicked the little green button and I'm reviewing :D

It's an amazing story please write more! Just one question, are Toph and Sokka together? What happened to Suki?
elemental573 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This is one you should definately continue with!
SirRedLlama chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I'm reviewing bcuz I want some more updates! NOW! U have great talent :) and I would hate to see such a good beginning go to waste as a one shot!