Reviews for Silver Dawn
Eletrickkid chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
This story seems pretty awesome I can't wait for more, that I cannot
AliceMarieSwan chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
lol I love Foop! this is a good story so keep on writing!
Kitteninthemoonlight chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
FOOP! lol sooo~ cute :3 i hope you update soon.I wan't to find out wht happens next!
Boom Girl OvErLoAd chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
tat was so funny!
SirenAlpha chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Please if you could, after dialogue, like after what each individual character says, start a new paragraph. It's so hard to read otherwise. Also, more description would be greatly appreciated as well. Interesting story though. The plot is definitely better than other RK IY crossovers.
kitty365911 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
hey this is really good! its better than both my inuysha and rurouni my opinion,update soon! please!
Invader Mizi chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
haha this is great
huskies4EVER chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
u should space the story cuz its hard 2 read... and O.O a BLOB...
Vita-de-Incendia chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
hello! a hint.. whenever someone new starts talking.. start a new paragraph, k? thnx - but otherwise a very nice story. ill for sure keep reading this! (as long inuyasha doesnt happen to be kenshin -cries- nvm..) bai bai~
Artistic Dragon chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
so far so good thoe personly I think that you need to make the chapters longer they keep running on to fast for most people to keep up with and understand so they will lose intrest quickly but still it is good
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Can you try to make your story longer by the later chapters, like put in more words, place the sentences apart from each others, and bring in more action, and scenes into the storyline, so people can understand the story better.
SheikahLover chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
They met Kenshin, I can't wait to see there reactions that their in the Meiji Era!
SheikahLover chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Great idea With the crossover, Inu yasha and Kenshin, can't wait to see how this turns out!
Guardoflight chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
creative and inventive
gemiinous chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
FOP! hahaha, that was funny! you have to do more kenshin-eye-colour-changing-fun, you know, to make inuyasha respect him more! BATTOSAI! yea! update, onegai!