Reviews for The Rogue 3: Without a Trace - ON INDEFINITE HIATUS
Paulina Ann chapter 17 . 10/18/2014
Oh, you can't have left me hanging here! You must update! Two years and you should have a new chapter by now. :)
12BlueRoses chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
No more? But! But! I need more! Such an amazing and well plotted story! Your research and attention to detail is amazing and they way you keep track of all the characters in your story is so impressive. This is the Rogue the movies were missing! I read this whole fic in a day, I couldn't stop. I think I might have squeed out loud when Fatale came on the scene, idk. But this deserves a standing ovation. Gorgeously crafted creation.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
I missed this story and had to come back and read it again. Hope it finds a way to an ending one day. :)
Taori-1 chapter 17 . 12/18/2013
Wait so...Witness...is...Gambit? Ooookay sooo...are they like the future them if Rogue never remembers who she really is?
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
I'm really liking this story! I'm interested in seeing where it's going.
Anne Marie Masen chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
en serio no entiendo la ultima parte hay dos rogue!?
Ludi chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
Oh wow, after so many months I've come back to this, and I apologise for taking so long to do so. The past year has been crazy and heady and life-changing, and I thought I'd got fanfic out of my system. No such luck, LOL! Well, I finally logged back into my account here and remembered what I was missing. You have no idea how amazing and heart-warming it was to read this fic again after all that time. I can't say much except that I enjoyed every minute of this, and I know I am being selfish in asking for more when I've neglected to read and review for so long, but I would absolutely love to see more, because - well, you know me. I love all this time travel stuff, and I'm finding the twists this story is taking fascinating. Rogue and Gambit's future selves are awesomely developed in just a few brush strokes, and I'm loving how amoral and Remy-like Rogue has turned out. It's nice to see a different side to her character come to the fore, the strong, no-nonsense side that has the potential to overwhelm her with time and tragedy. I really want to know more. Hope you get back into the writing groove again. :)

Much love,

-Ludi x
Sabrina chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
i love this story so much, i like how she lost her memory 1# she gets to meet and get close to Remy, 2# she gets to be more Rogue than she was in the movie (she was little and emotional not like the Rogue we know and love) so like this story a lot and can't wait for what's gonna happen next so many things are confusing so it makes me want so much more from this but there's only 17 chaps

so sad :( waiting for so much good romy
slightlyxjaded chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
Wow! I am totally amazed by the amount of time and research you must've put into this story! I love how much info you're incorporating and although I was confused at first, you've made it easier to follow. I hope you find your muse again soon because this is the beat of The Rogue saga yet! Thanks for writing yet another highly engrossing tale!
kitsuK8 chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
Ahh such a great story! I'm completely entrapped in it even though, at times, I am completely lost lol

Can't wait till the next update!
Sugahroc57 chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
I can not tell you how much I love this. I had to reread this fic again and you know, I really forgot how many players is in this game, woah! (insert Joeys voice from Blossom here)

Hmm that Femme Fatale really is something isn't she? What could've happen to Remy and "Chere in the future to have them like this in this past? Wow that sounds crazy.

But crazy is good, can be very therapeutic at times craziness.

So curious and anxious to know what you have planned. Again love the update and it was worth the wait.

~Ru
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
Nice to see a new chapter, this is getting really good!
octopus woman chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
Okay I just have to say I am addicted! This is probably the most well spun story with plots and subplots that I have read and I really really want more!
Chellerbelle chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
Curiouser and curiouser! I love this.
Ellie chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
Oh, this is just fabulous! I love the plot, all the characters, and the Romy (obviously, haha). Anyway, just wanted to say how well-written and utterly fantastic this is—and I really love the quotes at the beginning of the chapters.

Anyway. Lovely, lovely job.