Reviews for Daughter of the Ocean
Dreams and Desire chapter 27 . 11/12
This is by far the best crossover story I have read in a long time. I hope you will pick it back up and write more soon.
Lucinda Silver chapter 10 . 8/27
I don't know how I feel bout this... switching povs in one chapter? My expectations are too high, I guess. I just feel this is a bit too fast paced. Not my cup of tea though I'm burning with curiosity to see how this end. It was good while it last.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 10 . 7/22
This feels all over the place, always hated when writers can make a badass woman but of course, the few seconds she was badass was followed by long drawn out lame clumsy acts. The whole Im the best swordswomen in 2000 ys for a moment to the rest of her time tripping over things and just being... stupid? yes stupid, she doesn't think, this had so much potential, I liked abt 5% of it. So thanx for writing none the less.
PLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REVIEW!
chapel.capelle chapter 27 . 6/15
This was a beautiful story written by an enormously gifted writer! Literally, it's 3:09 freakin' AM- and on a summer night, no less- and I am here reading this! You are very gifted, and I truly hope you finish the story. And, by the way, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief is one of my favorite movies of all time! It's a shame they're not making the third movie now since the second one was a box office failure. I can't wait for the day you publish your own fantasy book, and I'm sure you can't either. Who knows: Maybe I'll write a fan fiction on that book!
Good night! Sleep tight! Follow your dreams with all your might!
P.S. Thank you for not adding anything relatively inappropriate; I'm 13 years old.
Adrianna chapter 2 . 5/5
Ok so a hydra is a dragon with 5 heads and the middle one breathes fire , and they grow back two heads when you cut them off.

Sincerely
Your fellow writer Adrianna
end your hiatus...please...
Guest chapter 27 . 10/17/2016
Hurry and update! It's been 6 years since u updated and that is way over 12 days...
RoseGirl101 chapter 27 . 4/10/2016
it's been six years. SIX DAMN YEARS OF ME CHECKING FOR UPDATES! UPDATE!
-RoseGirl101 on Quotev
mehagoyal123 chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
you write really well. This is my second time reading the story and I thought that even though you are already far ahead in the story that you should say that she was suspicious and got a sense that the Cullens were monsters or something.
Debbie Hicks chapter 27 . 2/25/2016
28.
CHANGING TIDES
That CRUNCHED wERE both creamed as Al of it but sn hattering Didyme fasr too much aas al of it far as all of tem came Vplturi as all of te m ten suddenly EXPLODED But Lost our memories to both Venom as all of tem came too late wre Bittenby Rattlesnac kes and South American Vampire bats these ones are burning But Time-Split in three Exploded as our Senior Elite vOLTURI aSSASSINS ARE brainwashed BY TE Vulcan Meld will do our bidding good that our Ce arnivorous Selves wre us/them With as sall of Italiasns DESTROYED! They had our human blood and suddenly reported we are yours My lords Leaders e are Volturi te Cullens returned te seer sighted our beaten but maul corpses wre Changing more thannormal entering Godhood ten CARLISLE! Then I opened my nest eyesd with each both wre scared frightened terrified howling but thirsty hen Guards sigted us with as more they must be Exev cuted SNAPPED From Liee to Death With each both with Both Murdered with us both with te Vulcan cracked but with out of te Womb children but destroyed but freed Again but SHATTERING Ourserlves you are punished by law of te Volturi you are a mutant spawn of te Great Olympic Gods/Gods are Destroyed with spritits and guardian shattered destroy tem all of them nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! KILED again But it was real by cremation broken the Vampire law ten Too late freed of the Corpses took tem away but suddenly it was already spreading too overfar overextremely way much many more witnessed our truest change into a new species Alice what is happened tha ey attacked us but tey are Changing Again it's real tey will be Newborns all of tem are breaking outside with ourselves too late blacked outside ten lost the ablity tey as allof tem vanished by taking tem but myself could not recall my ownname and age and wit tem had True Memory loss woken o up very differently but my skinlooked youthful sighted Blood Red eyes I was a monster now ten whream I what am I Alie Isabella I am afraid te damages to your frail organs and you died in seconds you are a Vampire-Demigoddess the both saved with a infant host it is crying and wailing it's name Gaea oh my god I am a host yes you can't have children anymore ten after my first hunt with teir first hunt Rosalie what happened to you I am Avenged but Felix of te VAolturi murderd me torn off my head but became Immortal with the blood of both burned I have sworn my oaths I am a Halfling your eyes cold and bitter Yellow Cullens she was hurt ike I am healed of her blood is Vampiric I am a Vampire slaying Demigod mess with me Volturi you'r Sushi my sworld it's Crashing but cracking how old I am about 132 years old died in Forks,Washington you appeared to be in your teens the host finaly merged fusion but blended with ours we styled your hair Bella in bangs but you cannot die but you must swear a Highlander vow in Gaelic That I made a Holiest but Ceremionial Gaelic vow but my Sword Shattered but exploded but I was now a Immortal never went old and stopped death but blasted Freely but with as all of them but lost the need to mate into teir lab into truest death blasted Vampires all had our looks and their looks reported they are deceased and died here but tey are Immortal by now then it came too late they killed te corpses ripped into as all of pieces torn te head transplaneted organs into people as all of tem gained newest lives but EXPLODED! That no more of Humansgained Alice what is it tey killed us/thembut we are no longer here butbecame Immortal Vampires but we have a low one perfectly low but they are trained in Denali, Alaska they heard of her gift is watery Mental shield but lost te ablity to have kids but they fro amed us/them unified against them but can't be killed but blasted forth but lost our humanity but became Kinderd instead with galactic shifters are our guards then in te dead of nigt Blasted freely snapped by cracking ten took as all of tem from here ten reappeared Masters tey have members are te lowest but more monstrous and the extremely overlargest members found guilty of all murders slaying deaths and te crime is death these ones are Comdemned to death with as all of them are Seb verred from humans will not see them ten Irina awaken screamed They breed no more mutants allowed EXECUTE HER With four more that with as all of THEM Too late executed for cimes torn but more as all Vampires Erupted but EXPLODED! but more Members as all of tem DESTROYED! Then it ame too late te bodies were into flames then Alie had a Vision again we returned of a crisis but you are unable to see them are closed off but they are coming about you act and behave in a manner tat no more of it forced to live apart but te families too broken freely then with hild with older sibling EXPLODED With us/them Came darkness tey took as all of tem but teir each kids bo irthed differently suddenly joined bt te bodies with te tribe's bodies tey too wre forbiddenbut suddenly taken but repappeard now no more of as all of the need to mate came too late they we healed but te ids were breedrs followed later then no more kids but ourselves wre hosts ten blasted forth were more than as all of them Around the world's bodies taken but killed lost bood but ourse returned different but inhuman anymore then suddenly te bodies wre al killed more than all Vampires into as all lands destroyed found mates but came too late more Immigrated people tey wre into hiding but lost their lands to Vampires interbreeding with monsters but the Young Vulcan female held a black feline known as Luna my memories was from a era and century long dead ten my sord was a Lip rod Stand back team Ready team HENSHIN YO BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! I Screamed my Ta ransformation call held up my hand CAUGHT IT!but a Glorious but brilliant light of water and my shield exploded I letting out this war cry was X Ena's war cry I made a Sentai speech STOP RIGHT HERE NEGATRASH! I am the pretty suited guardian in a Sailor Suit of POISON AND SHIELD On te behalf of the Silver millennium of the 30th century I right wrongs and triumphs over EVIL THAT'S MEANS YOU TOGETHER WE ARE THE PRETTY GUARDIASNS OF LOVE AND JUSTICE! SUPER SAILOR BETAZED IS HERE! I Gracefully flung my mask off what is onto me your sailor Fuku oh Kami I began speaking Japanese fluently from te deeply of my mind a radliant golden tiara flying so theirs yikes Bella what id s happening to u us/them long long time ago in your future I was a protector to Neo-Queen Serenity Tsukino Endymion ruling monarch of the crystal palace now I have been reincarnated forced to fight yokai Alice Edward don't I have to transform ten held a rose suddenly vicious Glowing ten suddenly swirling lights shining I onto him my mate transform I'Remus MASK Guard her by Crystal Millinnen law you are a Sailor guardian Your Graces I have sworn a oath to proct you my Lord I knelt very lowly in honor and respectfully I am your priestess Queen Serenity queen of the ancient Moon Kingdom that my venomous tears glowed in sorrow but glowing my true powers of my past life with theirs Shattered But freed but myself was a Princess Of Betazed my last world I was a very strong but powerful telepath but te bodies vanished but suddenly reppeared deceased my gift was more powerful fear me I am a demigoddess I will wreak havoc onto ITALY Your Motherland stolen from the once rulers who used to rule here I leaned while floating used my sailor powers to punish them from a Anime Sailor Scout was Sailor Neptune BETAZED DEADLIEST ROLLING WAVES OF DOOMSDAY CRASH! That my truest rage was onto the Scouts swirled but twirled my planetary attack tey were screaming of my truest more powerfully and strongest gift was the Daughter of the Ocean was a fearsome goddess roaring anger and grief and sorrow my gift drowned as all of the witnesses with Didyme alive into flames by it's poisonous side affect was acidi waters Sir! sHE IS Clad in her battle uniform destroyed more tan all of them is diferent but gained planet abilities id s a Goddess now WHAT?! You are sadly mistaken I am a hybrid Captain I look like you wearing these pointed ears are real oh my god she has slanted eyebrows her skin is paler with a light green hue that people shouted myself took action yelled in a Roaring voice in Vulcan KROYKAH! Enough I am a Syrannite what in our language she can speak as all galactic languages the Volturi heard this of my looks looked mostly human was a hybrid like Spock son of Skon Son of Solkar son of Sarek of Sc'hn T'Gai line I remembered as all from my history had a photographic memory of a Cardassian was more than highly superior the newspapers reported of demigods born different but wre timeless who is that man he is tall and Muscular going somewhere to your coven house cutie her scent was deadly herself was scented but honey stand back Thalia Lia please it's Vulcan watch this Pack I am gonna dance fertllity ones herself wore a torn shirt undnet her bathing suit was acting like a A Orion Animal woman after Zeus turned her Forest Green who was Sexual aroused but had Alien Phroesomes to attract men was fiery but still feral but wild was Exotica oh man her scent is murderous she is blasting from Flashdance Sir! she is Orion oh no he paled of the Son of Vulcan was Muscular oh god he sighted her oh Momma YOU DEMIGODS She is dancing you moron ofh god it's working I have found my gift primal Dreams in men CLANG! oh my god you are Green yes over here packs I own you Sonvok her finger wiggled in seduction oh no she is not human you are correct I am never human after blasting out that tree
Anna chapter 27 . 1/3/2016
Good book just finish it
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
Ares?
Clover1231 chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
A Hydra is a 3 headed serpent, when you cut off one head 3 more grow in its place so if you were to cut off all 3 heads 9 will grow in its place (3 for each head).
animal lover13 chapter 27 . 6/10/2015