Reviews for This Mess We're In
Taamar chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Unfinished story... last updated over 4 years ago. What the hell sm I thinking? But I just can't resist. Please... come back to this.
Aya2013 chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
I know it was so long your last update. But will you do it? please amazing story!
anotherbuskitten chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
I really, really hope you're continueing with this soon.

It's absolutly AMAZING and I want to find out Ianto's secret ;)
Lesleigh chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
R u going to update this story, shame if you don't
slushi00 chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
really love this ! love the business office story continuation ? ?
Lolita-mist chapter 16 . 11/19/2010
Noooo! Are you going to leave us with that? all of you 109 reviewers including moi would be protesting for Jack to be shagged! Please tell me you'll finish this one? pretty please?
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
OMFG! Not again! You suck me into an awesome mystery, full of death, and drug dealers, and amazing sex, and everything a good mystery could ever ask for, and then not only do you cut and run before any of the answers are found, but you do it with Jack (I mean, JACK!) left sprawled in all his naked glory on his desk - don't you know that he could die if he's not satisfied... and soon? He'll just sort of explode! And Ianto - he'll probably be kidnapped whilst on his way for lube - now, is that embarassing or what? And then there's poor Myfanwy, who's hungry and probably needs to wee, left sat at home all alone!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
ever heard the word 'updating' before? it's been months since you've did! This story is getting better and better! please update!
kausingkayn chapter 16 . 3/29/2010
Aw, this is so awesomely awesome! I scold that it's been 6 months since an update. Can I stalk you for more?
deemama66 chapter 16 . 2/10/2010
when will you be updating this story..?

I mean you have to update ya know..?

can't leave all of us hanging by our nails off a cliff now can you..?

that would be simply COLD HEARTED ...?

I am subscribing just in case
schlumpfinecelik chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
this is one of my favorites too. so please, would you update the story? i agree with Poisoned-Thorns. please...
Poisoned-Thorns chapter 16 . 1/13/2010
Was looking through my favourite authours and thought I'd re-read this again because I loved it so much the first time. Please please please tell me there's more. I noticed you haven't updated in a while. Was really hoping you would... either here or on LJ (what is yours btw?) Please? I'm pretty sure it's not just me who's desperate for another chapter. It really is one of my favourite stories and this just CANNOT BE where it ends!
darkdranzer chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
o. i can imagine what happends next. very intriuging so far. please update soon! XD
bbmcowgirl chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
Oh hell, we were just getting to the good part. How could Jack, of all people, not have lube in his office.

I'm with Jack, I love a bossy Iant. Please, more soon.

Judy
SilverCat63 chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
Oh, poor boys! All that fun spoiled for lack of lube! What a shame... oh well, just means we get another chapter of fun! I'm not complaining )

Speaking of which, when would another "angst" chapter be due? Sometime soon, maybe? Please? Pwetty pweeze?