Reviews for The Kingdom
WhiteAsukalover chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
And so Anti-Venom is born...
WhiteAsukalover chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
And the craziness only amps up.
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Interesting, which version of the game is this fic based on?
Toaneo07 chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
cool men ,i like this fic
Trojan Prince chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
liking the story so far.
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Superb work on this. But why would Eddie continue to pursue Spiderman? Surely what made them enemies in the past is no longer a factor? Eddie is changed and no longer a slave to the Venom symbiote, and he's a hero (sorta), so why bear a grudge? Or is this just the lasting hatred from their years of fighting? His anger over Parker having destroyed his life in the first place and having turned him towards the symbiote? Anyway, very cool work on this. I best get around to the sequel. Keep at it.
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
When I finished the dark side of the game I was hoping to check out something like this. Interesting when things go bad. Besides hoped to see Spider-Man and Cat together so that side should be interesting. Just started reading but will probably go straight to the end without break.

Tough on Wolverine with how that fight went. Did pretty well until Spidey showed a good trick.
Transperity chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
i totally love the story!give spidey a cool symbiote like toxins!:D
ChallengeSummit chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
Nice fic. With only the slightest backstory at the start, this could be read by others who haven't played Web of Shadows. Looking forward to reading the sequel.
Soundwave-82 chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
excellent chapter and a great story you should write a sequel to this story.
Soundwave-82 chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
Excellent work I can't wait to see what happens next