Reviews for I STORY I MADE UP AND DIDN'T HAVE A SERIES 4 IT!
AnnaUnicorn chapter 1 . 4/21
Soo sad... I LOVE IT! It's great! Amazing! Wonderful! Keep up the good work!
Jacki chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
wHO'S THE DUDE ON THE GROUND? lUKE? pERCY? nICO?Tyson? WHOOOOOOOOO!
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You should probably put this on Fictionpress and you said new instead of knew and "Whoa, that was depressing" kind of ruined the whole thing.
Ilyanna-Elaine chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I see that a lot of people have suggested you put it on fictionpress. DO IT! If your not going to put it there, at least put it on misc. not just some random story!
Emileeta chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wow...that was super depressing! im gonna start wearing black and showing up uninvited to funerals.. *TEAR* :[
silverlupus chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
*sniff* so sad *sniff* no one can describe what you just wrote...it was beautiful*sniff* soory for the drama
Crazy-Ann chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Yes, depressing, or sad, or whatever. I agree.

Except saying "Whoa that was depressing" ruined the entire thing. Repeating it over in the summary did not help either.

Okay, it's depressing, we get it.

Now move on.
CheshireTears chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was good, but you know, if it doesn't belong to a series, you could put in on fictionpress.

~Alice
WhiteHouses28 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That was depressing, but very real and well written. I love how you didn't name the characters. That was really beautiful. Keep it up!
Stacey the FLE chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
There is a website for original stories, . If you want your fanfiction readers to see it put a link on your profile. Anyways, It was a very sad story, and it was well written, so good job, and Happy Writing.
under-raindrops chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hello. I suggest that you move this fic onto Fictionpress, which is for ORIGINAL fiction. This website is for fanfiction ONLY.

That being said, yes, this was rather depressing. Good job.
Rolyat chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
It is so depressing if i selled that right! I am so BUZZIE lol im really not great story but depressing!