Reviews for The Laughing Shadow
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hehehe love it - can't help but love Kiba and Ino. They're 2 of the most light and fun characters of the Rookie 9 (plus team Gai).
ba0zi chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
gosh, i really like this story. the descriptive language is so fulfilling! i think this is the prefect characterization of ino, her laugh, her face, etc etc. and kiba's ongoing confusion is just charming (: and i happen to think you ended on a high point; it solved the mystery, and a new relationship was birthed. no complaints here. do continue writing.
Thoroughly Impressed chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I won't beat about the bush. Your story was a bit inconclusive, but I enjoyed every second of it thanks entirely its superb telling. Your language and phrasing were a constant delight, and your comedy, while a little blue for my preference, managed to hit home consistently. Bravo.
Oshu chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I don't get that last part she says...

I get nevermind!
BingoZero chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This story feels a little short from being complete. Some little one liner or some little piece of introspection that it needs to be complete. But it is still very good. (as you've probably noticed I've started reading your stories from the most current to earliest, so please forgive any judgments on any of your earlier works) But you are a talented author and it's a shame most people don't leave reviews for you to bask in.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I get the feeling they were all in on the joke somehow, winding up Kiba. :)
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
nice introspection of kiba. _ it's amazing how he and ino can have so little interaction in this fic but still show sparks of hope. _ kibaino is one of the most underappreciated pairings, and i'm glad to have read such a good story about these two.

i hope to read more from you. ja, mata ne!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
boasting appreciated, it must have been wonderful. and I love Ino here, and clueless Kiba and those little scandalous bits at the beginning. great writing.
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
lol this was interesting!

i would've thought it was a crazy ghost too!

lol

who says he was observant, he found the leaf lol
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
you are so sippin on something!

Cuz I think that my fav now. You make me wanna write some inoshots:)